PDA

View Full Version : Keep making her rich!!

Guernicaa
06-18-2007, 07:12 PM
I love how conservatives think that Ann Coulter is actually a half-way intelligent person....
It's funny because all she has to do is say outrageous shit that would never be considered by any sane Republican politician, and she gets millions of dollars from all the hyped up retards that buy her books.

Anyway, the anorexic bitch is back, with an even dumber title:
http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/0307353451?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1VBX934MP091E1CH0CBR&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=288448601&pf_rd_i=507846

stephanie
06-18-2007, 07:15 PM
:cow::lol:

I take it you won't be buying the book??

5stringJeff
06-18-2007, 07:53 PM
I don't like Ann Coulter's style.

Said1
06-18-2007, 08:05 PM
I don't like Ann Coulter's style.

I'm not fussy about her either, but it's her shtick and it works for her. She's merely and entertainer. I'd act like that for a few mill meself. :laugh2:

manu1959
06-18-2007, 08:25 PM
I love how conservatives think that Ann Coulter is actually a half-way intelligent person....
It's funny because all she has to do is say outrageous shit that would never be considered by any sane Republican politician, and she gets millions of dollars from all the hyped up retards that buy her books.

Anyway, the anorexic bitch is back, with an even dumber title:
http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/0307353451?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=1VBX934MP091E1CH0CBR&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=288448601&pf_rd_i=507846

who cares ..... she is an entertainer same as rosie.....

nevadamedic
06-18-2007, 08:58 PM
:cow::lol:

I take it you won't be buying the book??

He was probably the first in line at her book signing :laugh2:

stephanie
06-18-2007, 08:59 PM
He was probably the first in line at her book signing :laugh2:

:laugh2:

06-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Im going to guess you never read anything Ann Coulter wrote.

Heck you dont even have to buy it. just check it out of the library.

nevadamedic
06-18-2007, 10:49 PM
Im going to guess you never read anything Ann Coulter wrote.

Heck you dont even have to buy it. just check it out of the library.

II don't think he really readys at all, he doesn't understand big words.

krisy
06-19-2007, 08:10 AM
I like Ann Coulter and agree with her a lot of the time. Just because she comes across as arrogant(and probably is),doesn't mean she's wrong. She simpkly says what many people think and are too afraid to say. Maybe her presentation takes away from what she is actually saying for some people. I still think she is incredibly intelligent and loved it when she went at it with "cupcake" Katie Couric.

Sitarro
06-19-2007, 09:48 AM
I like Ann Coulter and agree with her a lot of the time. Just because she comes across as arrogant(and probably is),doesn't mean she's wrong. She simpkly says what many people think and are too afraid to say. Maybe her presentation takes away from what she is actually saying for some people. I still think she is incredibly intelligent and loved it when she went at it with "cupcake" Katie Couric.

I agree with Krisy..... she is a master of sarcasm as is Rush Limbaugh and she is not afraid to say what others would hold back on. She knows the way the left tries to think and how they act and calls them on it. That's what pisses you guys off, you know that most of your constituents are too naive or just plain stupid to understand the tricks the Dems play and her revealing those things can't go unchallenged. You keep some of the really stupid ones by calling her mean spirited and claiming she is a man but she does get to some and they start questioning their beliefs. Rush does the same thing and brilliantly...... so you try to destroy his message, nobody with a logical brain listens to you.

Believe me, she would eat you alive in a debate and there wouldn't be anything left to spit out. That goes for any of those clowns the Dems are running too.

krisy
06-19-2007, 10:09 AM
Believe me, she would eat you alive in a debate and there wouldn't be anything left to spit out. That goes for any of those clowns the Dems are running too.

I would pay to see her go at it with Rosie or Michael Moore....or even Billary

Pale Rider
06-19-2007, 12:10 PM
You can usually gauge how close to the truth you've hit with liberals by how bad you piss them off. The more they froth at the mouth and spit venom at you, the closer to the truth you are. THAT is why Anne Coulter pisses off the dems so bad. She cuts them like a knife with her words, and THEY CAN'T STAND IT.

gabosaurus
06-19-2007, 04:59 PM
I would pay to see a catfight between Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin. Lots of spitting and clawing and verbal abuse. It would be high drama.

I don't mind Coulter. She has her routine and a ready made audience. Coulter is like me in a way -- her politics stop at the bedroom door. She has had Republican and Democratic partners.

At least Coulter presents herself reasonably well. Unlike Malkin, who comes across as a rabid hyena in heat.

nevadamedic
06-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Ann is also the Legal Correspondant for Human Events too. The Liberals who talk bad about her are just jealous that she has accomplished more in a matter of years then they will in their entire life.

Guernicaa
06-19-2007, 07:17 PM
Some of her ideas may be "intelligent" to you guys, but she dishes them out in a way that has no place in political debate.

I've never met a liberal as rude and as fucking arrogant as she is...

As for Malkin...she is nothing more than a Coulter-Wannabee.

The same goes for all these other right-wing bitches who understand that the road to millions of dollars requires saying insane shit that entertains people.

Just like this retard:
http://www.amazon.com/Bamboozled-Americans-Exploited-Liberal-Agenda/dp/1595550909?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176576925&sr=1-1

stephanie
06-19-2007, 07:26 PM
Some of her ideas may be "intelligent" to you guys, but she dishes them out in a way that has no place in political debate.

The same goes for all these other right-wing bitches who understand that the road to millions of dollars requires saying insane shit that entertains people.

Just like this retard:
http://www.amazon.com/Bamboozled-Americans-Exploited-Liberal-Agenda/dp/1595550909?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1176576925&sr=1-1

Boy oh boy...

You sure don't have a problem calling women bitches...

Yet, you complain about what "their" talking about...

Mighty manly of ya...:poke:

krisy
06-19-2007, 07:52 PM
[QUOTE=Obama08;79114]

obama,you seem to be forgetting about Michael Moore and AL Franken. Really...AL Franken stalks people . He needs to be committed.

I think Liberals hate Coulter so much because she is a strong woman,she's arrogant...like a lawyer. It's what Hillary and all the other feminists say they want,yet it's only o.k. if their on the Liberal side...right?

Gaffer
06-19-2007, 08:20 PM

Just like this retard:

So when did you meet Ann? did she bitchslap you and make you kiss her foot? She and Michele have more brains and class in their little fingers then you will ever have. They are not arrogant, they just have a real distaste for liberals. Who can blame them.

nevadamedic
06-19-2007, 08:47 PM
So when did you meet Ann? did she bitchslap you and make you kiss her foot? She and Michele have more brains and class in their little fingers then you will ever have. They are not arrogant, they just have a real distaste for liberals. Who can blame them.

I would love to meet Ann, I would probably be so tongue tied that I wouldn't be able to talk to her :laugh2: But I bet all of the DP girls are hotter then she is :)

Sitarro
06-19-2007, 10:18 PM

Just like this retard:

Wow, she must be the most threatening thing possible to a leftist....... A black, southern, woman who was formerly a Democrat but grew up and became a Republican.....your worst nightmare, a near perfect storm.....if only she was a lesbian too.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: