PDA

View Full Version : Lesbian-Only Cemetery to Open in Germany

jimnyc
04-01-2014, 10:33 AM
I hope this crap never finds its way to the US. Why in the world would there be a need to separate a cemetery based on sexual orientation? Dumb!

A Berlin cemetery and an organization of elderly lesbians have agreed to dedicate a portion of the grounds, with room for 80 burial plots, for lesbians. According to the AP, the cemetery will open officially later this week.

The cemetery, which will be in the 200-year-old Lutheran Georgen Parochial cemetery in the German city, is intended to be a place “where the lesbian community can live together in the afterlife,” a spokesman for the group said.

In exchange for the use of the land for 30 years, the women will be responsible for maintaining and landscaping the grounds.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/374708/lesbian-only-cemetery-open-germany-andrew-johnson

fj1200
04-01-2014, 11:47 AM
I hope this crap never finds its way to the US. Why in the world would there be a need to separate a cemetery based on sexual orientation? Dumb!

So that their spirits can live in peace and not have to be subjugated to your spirit's disapproving stare. :poke:

jimnyc
04-01-2014, 11:58 AM
So that their spirits can live in peace and not have to be subjugated to your spirit's disapproving stare. :poke:

Eff that, now I'm leaving it in my will to have my ashes spread throughout that entire area, so I can haunt them bastards for eternity! :)

fj1200
04-01-2014, 12:00 PM
^Hater. :slap:

jimnyc
04-01-2014, 12:07 PM
^Hater. :slap:

And with me getting fatter as I get older, there is more of me to be spread around! :laugh:

fj1200
04-01-2014, 12:18 PM
And with me getting fatter as I get older, there is more of me to be spread around! :laugh:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100915194254/starwars/images/7/7f/Jabba_SWSB.png

Seriously, enough with the selfies dude.

aboutime
04-01-2014, 12:52 PM

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/374708/lesbian-only-cemetery-open-germany-andrew-johnson

Jim. WHO WOULD KNOW?....Worse yet. WHO WOULD CARE? The only animals that Might be disappointed would be..."WORMS"...making dirt.

FOLLOW THE MONEY. Somebody stands to make bundles on convincing Lesbian friends....FEMALE BURIALS suck!

Abbey Marie
04-01-2014, 05:05 PM
...is intended to be a place “where the lesbian community can live together in the afterlife,” a spokesman for the group said.

Oy vey. Either they are eternally there in the ground, and therefore, NOT ALIVE, or they have moved on to an after-life, in which case the AREN'T THERE. Are they seriously this dumb?

Btw, I'm curious now- since Lesbians can have a self- segregated cemetery, can a baker in Germany refuse to bake them a wedding cake?

hjmick
04-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Just a reminder folks, today is April 1st...

I'm not saying the story is not true, I'm just saying today is April 1st...

aboutime
04-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Oy vey. Either they are eternally there in the ground, and therefore, NOT ALIVE, or they have moved on to an after-life, in which case the AREN'T THERE. Are they seriously this dumb?

Btw, I'm curious now- since Lesbians can have a self- segregated cemetery, can a baker in Germany refuse to bake them a wedding cake?

Sure thing Abbey. And, we all know. It won't stop there. Why....they may even demand their own LANDFILLS to segregate their TRASH, and GARBAGE according to 'Village People Standards'.

As for your question about DUMB. I'd prefer to go with the APRIL FOOLS idea. That's more realistic.