PDA

View Full Version : Why was Tom DeLay acquittal not widely reported?

tailfins
04-02-2014, 11:56 AM
I occasionally check up on old news stories. After searching for what ever became of Tom DeLay, I found this:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2013/09/20/networks-touted-tom-delay-s-2010-conviction-now-silent-about-his-acquitt

Truth Detector
04-04-2014, 09:33 AM
I occasionally check up on old news stories. After searching for what ever became of Tom DeLay, I found this:

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/rich-noyes/2013/09/20/networks-touted-tom-delay-s-2010-conviction-now-silent-about-his-acquitt

Thats an easy answer; because the goal of hate mongering Liberals was merely to smear DeLay in the court of public opinion. They don't care about mundane things like honesty, truth or facts.

The media, who has shed any hint of objectivity and who is practicing Liberal malfeasance, gleefully piled on. No way are these dishonest rags going to admit they were wrong while promoting a grand lie.

Get used to this; this is AmeriKas low information voting future as it descends into the sewer of Progressive Liberalism.

gabosaurus
04-04-2014, 12:02 PM
It was quite widely reported in South Texas, which is where DeLay's congressional district is located.

Truth Detector
04-06-2014, 11:19 AM
It was quite widely reported in South Texas, which is where DeLay's congressional district is located.

Once again you deliberately miss the point or lack the intelligence to comprehend it; when DeLay was being falsely acused by the mainstream media, it was National news for a partisan political purpose bordering on criminal malfeasance.

Now that he has been acquitted of the charges, the National media could care less; because they are uninterested in reporting the facts; but rather, promoting a Leftist agenda.

aboutime
04-08-2014, 09:18 PM
Once again you deliberately miss the point or lack the intelligence to comprehend it; when DeLay was being falsely acused by the mainstream media, it was National news for a partisan political purpose bordering on criminal malfeasance.

Now that he has been acquitted of the charges, the National media could care less; because they are uninterested in reporting the facts; but rather, promoting a Leftist agenda.

Truth Detector. You probably aren't aware of the fact that gabby's parents never had any children after 1900.