PDA

View Full Version : Even if you don't like him...

aboutime
04-02-2014, 03:44 PM
FOUR OF THE SMARTEST WORDS....

http://youtu.be/DuxZZnxsr1A

Gaffer
04-02-2014, 09:03 PM
His comments kinda remind me of Newt Gingrich, as do some of his politics.

aboutime
04-02-2014, 09:07 PM
His comments kinda remind me of Newt Gingrich, as do some of his politics.

Agreed. But all I was interested in, were those four words. I think most of us agree on that as the ONE, and Only way to Save the America we once knew.

Gaffer
04-02-2014, 09:18 PM
Something tells me the dark ones dreams of a third term have been crushed. A new president is definite, the important part is getting the right president.

NightTrain
04-02-2014, 09:23 PM
"Elect a new President" is real easy to say on March 14, 2014. That's going to happen anyway.

Where was Christie leading up to the 2012 election?

Seems to me Christie and Obama were stroking each other mightily, were they not?

Christie helped throw the election to Obama in return for publicity, FEMA money (which he would have gotten anyway) and to appeal to fence sitters to capitalize on Hurricane Sandy - and getting Obama re-elected ensured a much better chance for his own ambitions for the 2016 election.

I don't trust him as far as I could throw him.... and that's not far.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-02-2014, 10:09 PM
"Elect a new President" is real easy to say on March 14, 2014. That's going to happen anyway.

Where was Christie leading up to the 2012 election?

Seems to me Christie and Obama were stroking each other mightily, were they not?

Christie helped throw the election to Obama in return for publicity, FEMA money (which he would have gotten anyway) and to appeal to fence sitters to capitalize on Hurricane Sandy - and getting Obama re-elected ensured a much better chance for his own ambitions for the 2016 election.

I don't trust him as far as I could throw him.... and that's not far.

No conservative, no man of integrity would have did what he did= help get bambastard re=elected. He is a fat ass sorry piece of Shit with a capital-S IMHO..
I wouldn't vote for the ffkking bastard if my life depended on it...
Sorry if this hurt anybody's feelings that thought he was the right replacement for the traitor in there now but he is not. He is a self-serving piece of human scum. SOB put HIS CAREER ahead of this entire nation's future and doomed us to another 4 years of Obama and his nation destroying agenda. I say ffkk him and the elephant he rode in on.. I never forget or forgive a backstabbing bastard like that!!! ffing never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!--Tyr

aboutime
04-03-2014, 01:57 PM
No conservative, no man of integrity would have did what he did= help get bambastard re=elected. He is a fat ass sorry piece of Shit with a capital-S IMHO..
I wouldn't vote for the ffkking bastard if my life depended on it...
Sorry if this hurt anybody's feelings that thought he was the right replacement for the traitor in there now but he is not. He is a self-serving piece of human scum. SOB put HIS CAREER ahead of this entire nation's future and doomed us to another 4 years of Obama and his nation destroying agenda. I say ffkk him and the elephant he rode in on.. I never forget or forgive a backstabbing bastard like that!!! ffing never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!--Tyr

Tyr. I have no problem with anything you said above. I wasn't speaking about Christie....just those FOUR WORDS. As for hurting anyone's feelings. You have every right to think, and say whatever you want. You have your opinion, and I have mine.

Take a deep breath. It was only a video, for crying out loud. He's not gonna run...IMO anyhow.