PDA

View Full Version : Kid jumps into traffic, and is struck. Driver renders aid and is beaten senseless

darin
04-04-2014, 09:14 AM
MAY be racial? MAY be?

See, if the ethnicities of the parties were reversed, there'd be NO DOUBT to the mainstream. Just sickening.

Carry weapons people - with enough ammo to fight back a mob of animals.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/04/white-man-beaten-by-mob-in-detroit-after-hitting-boy-with-truck-was-it-a-hate-crime/

DETROIT (WWJ) - As a 54-year-old Roseville man clings to life in the hospital following a brutal mob beating on Detroit’s east side, many are starting to wonder if the whole thing was racially motivated.
As first reported by WWJ Newsradio 950, an 11-year-old boy suffered a broken leg on Wednesday when he was hit by a pickup truck after walking into the street near Morang and Balfour. The driver, Steven Utash, immediately got out of his truck after hitting the boy and was viciously attacked by 10 to 12 men (http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/02/police-man-beaten-after-stopping-to-check-on-welfare-of-child-struck-by-his-car/). The beating was so brutal, Utash was rendered unconscious.
Utash’s son Joseph told WWJ’s Gary Lundy Thursday night that his father remains in a medically induced coma, nearly unrecognizable due to his injuries. He also said his wallet was stolen from his truck.
“If it went on any longer, my dad wouldn’t be in the hospital right now, he would be in the morgue. The way he looked, I am surprised that he is alive,” he said. “He has bruising over his face, his eyes are swollen, I believe it’s his left eye that is completely swollen shut. He also has a big, huge knot on his forehead like he got hit with an object, not a fist.”

Truth Detector
04-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Welcome to Detroit; Americas future.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-04-2014, 09:53 AM
MAY be racial? MAY be?

See, if the ethnicities of the parties were reversed, there'd be NO DOUBT to the mainstream. Just sickening.

Carry weapons people - with enough ammo to fight back a mob of animals.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/04/04/white-man-beaten-by-mob-in-detroit-after-hitting-boy-with-truck-was-it-a-hate-crime/

I had bookmarked this article to post later but good to see its already here. :beer:

Hell yes , it was racial and yes nothing will be done about it. Yes, these animals exist and are currently being advanced into power by the Obama government.
Like filth promotes like filth.--Tyr

aboutime
04-04-2014, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE]]

I had bookmarked this article to post later but good to see its already here. :beer:

Hell yes , it was racial and yes nothing will be done about it. Yes, these animals exist and are currently being advanced into power by the Obama government.
Like filth promotes like filth.--Tyr

Detroit has long since become the 'SOUTH BRONX" of Michigan. Back in the 70's. I personally met an Author, and NYFD Firefighter named DENNIS SMITH. He wrote a book called "Report from Engine 82" about his firefighting experiences in The South Bronx".
Look it up if you like. But he describes, almost in perfect detail...what DETROIT looks like today.
The CANCER in America has been spreading for decades. Only now. The Govt is behind it.

Abbey Marie
04-04-2014, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=Tyr-Ziu Saxnot;687611]

Detroit has long since become the 'SOUTH BRONX" of Michigan. Back in the 70's. I personally met an Author, and NYFD Firefighter named DENNIS SMITH. He wrote a book called "Report from Engine 82" about his firefighting experiences in The South Bronx".
Look it up if you like. But he describes, almost in perfect detail...what DETROIT looks like today.
The CANCER in America has been spreading for decades. Only now. The Govt is behind it.

I grew up in the South Bronx, and my brother was a fireman there. It wasn't great, but it was never as bad as this.

aboutime
04-04-2014, 06:04 PM
[QUOTE=aboutime;687632]

I grew up in the South Bronx, and my brother was a fireman there. It wasn't great, but it was never as bad as this.

Abbey. Didn't mean to offend you in any way. But what I have seen, and read about present day Detroit, and their Fire Department. Reminded me of the SEVENTIES South Bronx. Which is why I mentioned Dennis Smith.

I had a part-time job in the early 70's, while still in the Reserves. I drove an 18 wheeler with about 8000 gallons of Home Heating Oil (kerosene) between Philadelphia, and the South Bronx twice a week during the Oil Wars where prices spiked, and never came down.
What I remember about the Bronx, reminded me of how Detroit looks today.
No doubt you feel different. Just making a comparison. Check out Youtube...Detroit Fire Department. Then the BRONX, NYFD. Similarities are there.

Abbey Marie
04-05-2014, 08:13 AM
[QUOTE=Abbey;687634]

Abbey. Didn't mean to offend you in any way. But what I have seen, and read about present day Detroit, and their Fire Department. Reminded me of the SEVENTIES South Bronx. Which is why I mentioned Dennis Smith.

I had a part-time job in the early 70's, while still in the Reserves. I drove an 18 wheeler with about 8000 gallons of Home Heating Oil (kerosene) between Philadelphia, and the South Bronx twice a week during the Oil Wars where prices spiked, and never came down.
What I remember about the Bronx, reminded me of how Detroit looks today.
No doubt you feel different. Just making a comparison. Check out Youtube...Detroit Fire Department. Then the BRONX, NYFD. Similarities are there.

It's ok, I'm not offended, but thanks for saying that. I moved many years ago. :cool:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-05-2014, 10:04 AM
Welcome to Detroit; Americas future.
Don't you mean instead-----Obama's plan for America's future??
The Dem party's plan for America's future?? -Tyr

darin
04-22-2014, 05:57 AM
And now the Animals - four of them - face trial. During arraignment the bastards animal families/friends mocked the victim. One witness was placed in custody on 500k bail because he decided to change his story and became a flight risk.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140421/NEWS01/304210049/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-22-2014, 07:35 AM
And now the Animals - four of them - face trial. During arraignment the bastards animal families/friends mocked the victim. One witness was placed in custody on 500k bail because he decided to change his story and became a flight risk.

http://www.freep.com/article/20140421/NEWS01/304210049/

That picture says it all. ffing scum of the earth and most likely cared for and fed with our hard earned tax dollars all their miserable lives--the typical product(offspring) of Obama voters !!-Tyr

Jeff
04-22-2014, 07:43 AM
This is disgusting, sounds like they acted like animals at the scene and then carried that same attitude into the court room. This poor guy hits a kid and is so upset thinking how he hurt him and the blacks ( or animals to be exact ) just want another reason to act like animals !!! When it is all said and done they will get a slap on the wrist.

It is time for white America to open there eyes and stand tough against these animals, good Blacks will just go about there business as they do daily but all this garbage of Knockout games and gangs of thugs running around doing as they please in the name of Trayvon has got to stop along with the double standards our leaders have imposed, yes this is a hate crime, hate crimes can be more than whitey getting the poor brothers. Now I see Obama wants to pardon 100's maybe even 1000's of non violent drug dealers to make the jails a bit more even ( yes he is crying to many blacks in jail ) we need to stand up and take our Country back whether from this or any other kind of trash coming in and thinking we should change to there idea's.

aboutime
04-22-2014, 12:43 PM
Time for the Annual Roundup Posse to appear in Detroit to defend these four wonderful young fella's who love their Mom, Apple Pie, and Kicking people who don't look like them.

So. Does anyone know when Holder, Jackson, Sharpton, and the Leader of the New Black Panthers will arrive to appear on Detroit TV stations...asking for Obama's help in protecting kids that could be his SON'S???