PDA

View Full Version : Attn Kitchen Kitten: A foot of snow in April? Really??

gabosaurus
04-04-2014, 11:59 AM
My sister-in-law has been a Minnesnowda resident for two decades and even she is over this winter.

Children: "We're staying home. Surely this is a snow day."
Mom: "Shut up and go to school. No, you can't have a ride. I don't know where the car is."

Oldest child (now attending college in West Texas): "Mom, you won't believe how much I sweated today during baseball practice. It was seriously warm."
Shivering mom: "You are not my child." :cool:

KitchenKitten99
04-04-2014, 02:01 PM
My sister-in-law has been a Minnesnowda resident for two decades and even she is over this winter.

Children: "We're staying home. Surely this is a snow day."
Mom: "Shut up and go to school. No, you can't have a ride. I don't know where the car is."

Oldest child (now attending college in West Texas): "Mom, you won't believe how much I sweated today during baseball practice. It was seriously warm."
Shivering mom: "You are not my child." :cool:

Just for this post, I will be sending a FedEx plane full of snow and dry ice and having delivered and dumped behind (or in front of) your car. Just saying. :dev2:

gabosaurus
04-04-2014, 02:14 PM
I seriously think my mother-in-law made the snowfall happen out of revenge. There was an earthquake last week that caused minor damage to parts of Anaheim where both our parents live. My sister-in-law called to inquire and reminded her mom that earthquakes don't happen in Minneapolis.
Result: It's not nice to mess with your mom. God might sympathize. :laugh2: