PDA

View Full Version : Tyr-Ziu Saxnot's many transgressions here!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-06-2014, 08:51 AM
It has come to my attention that some need a place to list my transgressions. Being a nice guy I say go for it. No need to move this thread to the cage either because Ill not get made. Rather I view it yet again as a way to present that TRUTH can not be defeated by mere words, by lies and/or by any power known it the universe.
By the way, people having hurt feelings from reading the TRUTH in no way defeats that TRUTH.
I COULD CLAIM PEOPLE ACCUSING ME OF BEING A HATEFILLED ASS HURTS MY TENDER FEELINGS BUT TO DO SO WOULD BE ME LYING.
Instead I view it as an opportunity to present more TRUTH

oh, man did I just use that terrible word again. ?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

Note to admin. I feel this thread and any response it may bring will just be an exercise in presentation of truth. May only be me presenting it (if only my accusers reply) but God has never held that against me yet!!

tailfins
04-06-2014, 08:56 AM
Nice try. You're supposed to list your own transgressions. Don't leave anything out. You volunteered to be the first contestant on the JIMNYC Springer Show. You get bonus points if the female members of your group flash some skin.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-06-2014, 09:17 AM
Nice try. You're supposed to list your own transgressions. Don't leave anything out. You volunteered to be the first contestant on the JIMNYC Springer Show. You get bonus points if the female members of your group flash some skin.

My first transgression is a deep commitment to the TRUTH.
My second transgression is a deep commitment to freedom of speech.
My third transgression is a personal vow to present TRUTH come hell or high water.

Now that should get the ball rolling. :laugh:
Simply because all men are imperfect and I am by no means an exception. I do however strive diligently to better myself and a love of defending truth is not a bad start. Some have a love of attacking truth and against such the world needs defenders, not TRUTH for its stands as invincible.-Tyr

jimnyc
04-06-2014, 10:00 AM
Transgression is kind of another word for a "sin", no? Oh boy! I'm glad it's your list and not mine! I even have trouble deciphering what is a sin and what is not. I'm pretty good as far as the 10 commandments are concerned, but there's a few gray areas I have to consider. For example, is cursing a sin to all of us? If it is, I'm in trouble. Looking at women with lust? I'm already halfway to hell now. Just being mean, nasty and otherwise a dick to people when I'm in a bad mood? Check! :coffee:

NightTrain
04-06-2014, 11:23 AM
Transgression is kind of another word for a "sin", no? Oh boy! I'm glad it's your list and not mine! I even have trouble deciphering what is a sin and what is not. I'm pretty good as far as the 10 commandments are concerned, but there's a few gray areas I have to consider. For example, is cursing a sin to all of us? If it is, I'm in trouble. Looking at women with lust? I'm already halfway to hell now. Just being mean, nasty and otherwise a dick to people when I'm in a bad mood? Check! :coffee:

Don't forget coming out of the closet on Facebook a week ago.

I'm here to help.

jimnyc
04-06-2014, 11:48 AM

I'm here to help.

That was funny! And I had only walked away from the computer for like a minute or so when the bastard did that. Payback is a bitch though, and I'll wait years for my revenge if I have to! :)

NightTrain
04-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Yeah, that was funny... I chuckled for quite a while over that.

Drummond
04-06-2014, 01:24 PM
My first transgression is a deep commitment to the TRUTH.
My second transgression is a deep commitment to freedom of speech.
My third transgression is a personal vow to present TRUTH come hell or high water.

Now that should get the ball rolling. :laugh:
Simply because all men are imperfect and I am by no means an exception. I do however strive diligently to better myself and a love of defending truth is not a bad start. Some have a love of attacking truth and against such the world needs defenders, not TRUTH for its stands as invincible.-Tyr:clap::clap::clap:

No wonder you're not a Leftie ..... :laugh:

fj1200
04-06-2014, 01:25 PM
TRUTH

Is Can be subjective.

aboutime
04-06-2014, 01:29 PM
It has come to my attention that some need a place to list my transgressions. Being a nice guy I say go for it. No need to move this thread to the cage either because Ill not get made. Rather I view it yet again as a way to present that TRUTH can not be defeated by mere words, by lies and/or by any power known it the universe.
By the way, people having hurt feelings from reading the TRUTH in no way defeats that TRUTH.
I COULD CLAIM PEOPLE ACCUSING ME OF BEING A HATEFILLED ASS HURTS MY TENDER FEELINGS BUT TO DO SO WOULD BE ME LYING.
Instead I view it as an opportunity to present more TRUTH

oh, man did I just use that terrible word again. ?? :laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

Note to admin. I feel this thread and any response it may bring will just be an exercise in presentation of truth. May only be me presenting it (if only my accusers reply) but God has never held that against me yet!!

Tyr. So....when will you confess a real TRANSGRESSION?

Truth, and Honesty are only considered such...by those who have no idea what those words mean.
If anyone wants to take blame for Being Honest, and Telling the Truth. Why call it transgressions?

Be proud. Stay strong. The TRUTH always Wins.

Drummond
04-06-2014, 06:01 PM
Is Can be subjective.

Would a propagandist believe other than this ?

And what 'better', more 'natural' propagandists has the world seen, if not from the Left ?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-06-2014, 08:34 PM
Is Can be subjective.

So are lies but the trick is to find the One Truth.
That's the one that cuts all the others to pieces.
Its always there to be found for those earnestly seeking it. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-06-2014, 08:41 PM
Sorry, forgot to list this one........

I once stole a bottle of whiskey my 17 year old brother had hidden in his bedroom. I was 14 at the time and drank it all very quickly. He return a few hours later and found me in our back yard puking like a volcano.. The smell of the vomit told him what I had done. His words to me were, tomorrow when you are not drunk and sick I am going the beat your ass. He made good on it and never again did I swipe any of his booze. Trust me the sickness that day was far worse than the beating he gave me the next day. :laugh:--Tyr

aboutime
04-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Tyr. What many like 'fj' always forget is. You never have to MAKE ANYTHING UP when it's truth.

And there's nothing anyone might forget when it's the Truth.

Only liars, and their lies are subjective. Food for thought.

jafar00
04-07-2014, 01:41 AM
You forgot to mention Narcissism Tyr :laugh2:

fj1200
04-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Would a propagandist believe other than this ?

And what 'better', more 'natural' propagandists has the world seen, if not from the Left ?

A propagandist would not believe that, A propagandist presents a lie or partial truth as fact. I've seen many a thing here presented as 'truth' which turned out not to be so.

Agreed.

Jeff
04-07-2014, 08:11 AM

I'm here to help.

He may of just come out on FB but heck he was always pretty open about it :laugh:

tailfins
04-07-2014, 08:37 AM

Here's some truth I would like to know:

How may hairs are there on your scalp? I would like an EXACT number. Please find that truth for me. When you are done with that, could you reveal the exact number of grains of sand on planet Earth? That would provide us with MORE TRUTH!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2014, 09:00 AM
You forgot to mention Narcissism Tyr :laugh2:
The irony of that statement is not lost on me.
I a narcissist forget to mention myself more!!! :laugh:
I a narcissist started a thread inviting all to post their writings etc. How many narcissists do you know that invite others to speak/write and sincerely pray that they do? And do so hoping to learn from them?--

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?45018-Prose-for-any-season&p=687769#post687769
I a narcissist posted on a former board for almost 5 years and never started a single thread because of the dirty way the lib moderators there shit-canned my first few threads . After they did that I read only there for well over a year before making a single post in reply. Methinks you need to look up the definition of Narcissism again. For you confuse my activity here as being such. While I view it as representing a far rightwing view that defends freedom and truth. And you can bet your last nickel that I do not shirk when doing that.

Additionally nobody here stops others from being far more active in both replying and in starting threads. Myself Id love to see just that...

How about you stepping up to present more of yourself and your view of the world. I'll not dispute any of that unless its also a clear and false defense of Islam. For I swore a personal oath to expose what Islam is and has become. If you can not properly dispute and you can't that is your problem not mine. I see how often you attack me personally instead of the facts/views and linked sources I present and I know that you know you are failing in refuting the TRUTH presented. Even your occasional allies fail too.

Last and not least this narcissist must say---

I was born a poor country boy, struggling mightily on a farm.
As a teenager I found the mighty force in my left arm
Alas, years later as a man I discovered a weapon far ,far stronger that might
For the entirety and greatness of TRUTH finally presented its shining light.

How's that? Narcissistic enough for you?? That my writing is a part of my soul that I dare to expose here.
Someday you may just find that the confidence and knowledge that allows you to present truth and expose yourself to ridicule by expressing your weaknesses without fear or shame. I do so here in order to give my opposition the help it needs to expose more of what it truly represents-- "a hatred for the unvarnished TRUTH" ...

Go ahead, actually prove my posts to be lies and I'll apologize
Until that day you must bear the force of truth opposing your blindness........
And no ally will put even a damn dent in my armor for you... As my sword is sharp and ever ready.. Tyr

aboutime
04-07-2014, 01:13 PM

How may hairs are there on your scalp? I would like an EXACT number. Please find that truth for me. When you are done with that, could you reveal the exact number of grains of sand on planet Earth? That would provide us with MORE TRUTH!

tailfins. ALL good questions. So, to prove how sincere you are. Tell us how many brain cells you gave up, thinking about such a dumb, impossible to answer question?

tailfins
04-07-2014, 01:17 PM
tailfins. ALL good questions. So, to prove how sincere you are. Tell us how many brain cells you gave up, thinking about such a dumb, impossible to answer question?

I actually grew a few to illustrate that relevance is more important than truthfulness. Testing truthfulness is often less important than testing relevance. In layman's terms: Why bother checking the truthfulness of something that doesn't matter?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2014, 04:54 PM

Testing truthfulness is often less important than testing relevance. In layman's terms: Why bother checking the truthfulness of something that doesn't matter?

^^^^^^ From your own words you are now answered. Enjoy...;)--Tyr

aboutime
04-07-2014, 05:06 PM
I actually grew a few to illustrate that relevance is more important than truthfulness. Testing truthfulness is often less important than testing relevance. In layman's terms: Why bother checking the truthfulness of something that doesn't matter?

​Okay then. TRUTH Be told. "YOU DON'T MATTER!" Honesty is always best.

gabosaurus
04-07-2014, 08:42 PM
What does any of this have to do with Tyr being a quite nasty and inhospitable Limey? :slap:

I would host a thread about my transgressions, but I doubt Jim would want to pay for the extra bandwidth.

aboutime
04-07-2014, 08:48 PM
What does any of this have to do with Tyr being a quite nasty and inhospitable Limey? :slap:

I would host a thread about my transgressions, but I doubt Jim would want to pay for the extra bandwidth.

No need for bandwidth. Slimy stuff just falls through the cracks, and goes away.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2014, 08:48 PM

Not a limey, thank you very much. Nasty only when I should be and fair as I can be. All around good fellow even if I have to say so myself.. ;)-Tyr

p.s. I'd pay a hard earned dollar to see you post your (likely many) transgressions. :slap:

gabosaurus
04-07-2014, 11:20 PM
p.s. I'd pay a hard earned dollar to see you post your (likely many) transgressions. :slap:

I would post my youthful transgressions, but most of them are not suitable for family audiences. :cool:

jafar00
04-07-2014, 11:55 PM
I just fell over. Tyr, it was your fault :p

aboutime
04-08-2014, 01:01 PM

jafar. See? That's what happens when you trip over your tongue. Keep it in your mouth, and learn to listen.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-09-2014, 09:38 PM

My fault, Bush's fault and the lousy Constitution's fault, right?? A poor 'ole Muslim just can't catch a break with a hate-filled guy like me around, huh?- ;)-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-18-2014, 07:47 AM
I would post my youthful transgressions, but most of them are not suitable for family audiences. :cool:

So post them in the cage. :poke: Inquiring minds would like to find out what makes you tick. --Tyr