PDA

View Full Version : There, but for the Grace of God...go ANY of us???

aboutime
04-07-2014, 02:25 PM
We all need to remember. We are Human Beings First.

​Only UNITED...CAN WE STAND!

http://youtu.be/cCToawgvNog

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2014, 05:15 PM
We all need to remember. We are Human Beings First.

​Only UNITED...CAN WE STAND!

http://youtu.be/cCToawgvNog

That should be shown in high schools across this nation but we know the libs would never allow it as long as the stinking bastards have such power!!
Here's to they getting their just rewards someday. The old "wheel of justice" may grind ever so painfully slow but it also grinds ever so exceedingly fine too.......--Tyr

gabosaurus
04-07-2014, 08:33 PM
You want schools to show conservative propaganda films? Not likely, sorry.

aboutime
04-07-2014, 08:51 PM

Not unexpected, coming from you gabby. And, most of us agree. You ARE sorry. In more ways than one.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-07-2014, 08:55 PM

Yes Gabby, show patriotic films. Is National pride and admiration for courage and duty served propaganda?? If it is , then count me in as a propagandist but I think its instead a teaching guide for young people to mature and see duty and freedom go hand in hand.. There were no battles being filmed in that presentation, nobody in the heat of fights. Just showed what the true meaning of sacrifice is and was.. A lesson we all should have at on time or another learned. --Tyr

gabosaurus
04-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Sorry Tyr, but real patriotic films are not introduced by political statements.

I posted a video on the old USMB contained Iraqi war footage with the title of "What has Bush wrought?" I was denounced as "treasonous" for daring to not support the Commander in Chief. I suppose it makes a difference who is in power.

jafar00
04-07-2014, 11:48 PM
From looking at the video, all I can say is if you guys want to stop dying in the desert, stop meddling with affairs over there, then trying to fix the damage with your army.

Jeff
04-08-2014, 06:56 AM

I posted a video on the old USMB contained Iraqi war footage with the title of "What has Bush wrought?" I was denounced as "treasonous" for daring to not support the Commander in Chief. I suppose it makes a difference who is in power.

I almost agree here Gaby, it sure makes a difference who is in charge because I can remember you and others like you talking about the death toll when GW was in office, now that the Black Lord is in office y'all quit with the death tolls even though more have died under his watch, go figure :rolleyes:

Jeff
04-08-2014, 06:58 AM
From looking at the video, all I can say is if you guys want to stop dying in the desert, stop meddling with affairs over there, then trying to fix the damage with your army.

Or we could get a president with some Balls and fix this issue once and for all. As for meddling in others affairs we didn't invite these animals to attack us on 9/11.

jimnyc
04-08-2014, 07:07 AM
Yes Gabby, show patriotic films. Is National pride and admiration for courage and duty served propaganda?? If it is , then count me in as a propagandist but I think its instead a teaching guide for young people to mature and see duty and freedom go hand in hand.. There were no battles being filmed in that presentation, nobody in the heat of fights. Just showed what the true meaning of sacrifice is and was.. A lesson we all should have at on time or another learned. --Tyr

You should ask for the "supposed" video and subsequent replies posted at USMB. I'll lay 50-1 odds to ANYONE here that it's a lie and doesn't exist and was NEVER stated. Take that to the bank. When someone makes endless claims (lies) about what was said elsewhere - and then called on it endless times - and then unable to backup their words (lies) - then it's obvious that someone likes to make shit up and try and pass it off as fact. But it's ALL bullshit and those not around back then should know about the lies used to sound better in a post. NO such post of a video exists and certainly NO person ever stated it was treasonous to not support a president, when a video was posted.

Garbage in = garbage out

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2014, 07:46 AM

Remember to tell that to your Muslim friends Jafar. When they go on the attack to murder to spread Islam. And do not waste your time trying to tell me Jihad is not a core part of Islam. You toss out denials and then pretend that you only defend the religion but not those doing the murdering but to we infidels its the same thing. You denying that they are Muslim does nothing to bring back the dead, the injured, the misery and pain their relatives and friends must endure.

How about they and the rest of the world believe they are Islamists? And if we are wrong why doesn't true Islam stop them from defaming its religion? True Islam defends itself against all comers except them--why is that?
The answer to that question defeats your charge that they are not Muslims.

Which brings us to my point. Should Islam stop its sanctioned murders we would NOT have to die in the damn desert killing their murdering cowardly asses would we? We that restrain ourselves since we have weapons capable of wiping out their entire nations!! How easily you forget that while you condemn our brave men and women!!
I say wake Islam up if it continues not to stop its own, maybe nuke a huge city to show our true power. Why did Allah allow us such power first? Answer is because we would not use it to conquer the world, instead we used it to stop those that later got it and would have used it for that purpose.. We die to defend others, to defend freedom--what do the muslims die defending-Allah??

That's mighty convenient since God needs no defending from anything in the universe !!!-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2014, 08:00 AM

POLITICS , WAR AND PATRIOTISM are all part of a nation's existence. A film showing the sacrifice made by brave men and women is not politics but it is patriotism pure and simple. You are FREE to view it as you deem best but those sacrifices are what gives you that freedom! Perhaps you should consider that and give more understanding to those pics and the abject grief contained in them...
The ones with the kids that lost a parent should have given you greater insight IMHO... Tyr

aboutime
04-08-2014, 12:59 PM
gabby has lived a sheltered life, and has no concept referring to the COST OF FREEDOM, nor does she have any idea what Freedom actually is.

The only way Americans like gabby will ever understand how sacred, and valuable FREEDOM is, will be the day when they ask "Where did it go?"

Sanctimonious, arrogant, spoiled Americans who claim to be smarter, and wealthier than everyone else WOULD NOT HAVE anything to be Sanctimonious, or arrogant about if they Didn't enjoy the FREEDOMS other human beings GAVE UP to make it possible for them to be IGNORANT.

jafar00
04-08-2014, 03:07 PM
Or we could get a president with some Balls and fix this issue once and for all. As for meddling in others affairs we didn't invite these animals to attack us on 9/11.

There are some who say you did in fact invite the attack. Not that I or Islam condone 9/11 but you can't say for sure that you didn't do anything to make bad people want to retaliate in that way.

Remember to tell that to your Muslim friends Jafar. When they go on the attack to murder to spread Islam. And do not waste your time trying to tell me Jihad is not a core part of Islam. You toss out denials and then pretend that you only defend the religion but not those doing the murdering but to we infidels its the same thing. You denying that they are Muslim does nothing to bring back the dead, the injured, the misery and pain their relatives and friends must endure.

You do not understand what Jihad is if you see it as a way of warfare. Jihad (as has been explained before) is just the Arabic word for struggle. That struggle begins from within.

How about they and the rest of the world believe they are Islamists? And if we are wrong why doesn't true Islam stop them from defaming its religion? True Islam defends itself against all comers except them--why is that?
The answer to that question defeats your charge that they are not Muslims.

We do speak out against terrorism and often. Would you care to get the Jewish controlled mainstream media on our side and actually promote the good things Muslims do worldwide instead of misrepresenting us at every opportunity?

Which brings us to my point. Should Islam stop its sanctioned murders we would NOT have to die in the damn desert killing their murdering cowardly asses would we? We that restrain ourselves since we have weapons capable of wiping out their entire nations!! How easily you forget that while you condemn our brave men and women!!
I say wake Islam up if it continues not to stop its own, maybe nuke a huge city to show our true power. Why did Allah allow us such power first? Answer is because we would not use it to conquer the world, instead we used it to stop those that later got it and would have used it for that purpose.. We die to defend others, to defend freedom--what do the muslims die defending-Allah??

That's mighty convenient since God needs no defending from anything in the universe !!!-Tyr

What Islam sanctioned murders?

aboutime
04-08-2014, 03:12 PM
There are some who say you did in fact invite the attack. Not that I or Islam condone 9/11 but you can't say for sure that you didn't do anything to make bad people want to retaliate in that way.

You do not understand what Jihad is if you see it as a way of warfare. Jihad (as has been explained before) is just the Arabic word for struggle. That struggle begins from within.

We do speak out against terrorism and often. Would you care to get the Jewish controlled mainstream media on our side and actually promote the good things Muslims do worldwide instead of misrepresenting us at every opportunity?

jafar. Why don't you just "Man Up" and admit...you hate America, and Americans?
You sound like our apologist-in-deceit Obama.."you, we asked for it?"
Your propaganda machine...hiding behind your Hypocrisy machine...are both BROKE-DICK!

gabosaurus
04-08-2014, 05:52 PM
You should ask for the "supposed" video and subsequent replies posted at USMB. I'll lay 50-1 odds to ANYONE here that it's a lie and doesn't exist and was NEVER stated. Take that to the bank. When someone makes endless claims (lies) about what was said elsewhere - and then called on it endless times - and then unable to backup their words (lies) - then it's obvious that someone likes to make shit up and try and pass it off as fact. But it's ALL bullshit and those not around back then should know about the lies used to sound better in a post. NO such post of a video exists and certainly NO person ever stated it was treasonous to not support a president, when a video was posted.
Garbage in = garbage out

I can accept that you no longer remember what went on back at that time. Old people tend to lose their memories. Especially when it is convenient for them.
Those of us who still able to remember those times know your answer is full of shit.

Gaffer
04-08-2014, 06:15 PM

Only muslims say that. You know why we were attacked on 911? It is because we stationed troops in saudi arabia to help defend that country from saddam. Infidels had set foot on islamic territory and they needed to be destroyed.

The struggle begins within and moves out from there. Saying jihad is just an internal struggle is being disingenuous. It's just making excuses for evil acts.

You only speak out against certain parts of terrorism while supporting other parts. Can you name those jews that control the media? The old jewish conspiracy crap gets old. The bad things muslims do world wide far out weigh the good things they do.

All of them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2014, 06:54 PM

Those the Jihadists engage in to herald Allah's greater glory. Of course you will deny the meaning of Jihad...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/jihad

jihad noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

In Islam, the central doctrine that calls on believers to combat the enemies of their religion. According to the Qur'an and the Hadith, jihad is a duty that may be fulfilled in four ways: by the heart, the tongue, the hand, or the sword. The first way (known in Sufism as the “greater jihad”) involves struggling against evil desires. The ways of the tongue and hand call for verbal defense and right actions. The jihad of the sword involves waging war against enemies of Islam. Believers contend that those who die in combat become martyrs and are guaranteed a place in paradise. In the 20th and 21st centuries the concept of jihad has sometimes been used as an ideological weapon in the effort to combat Western influences and secular governments and to establish an ideal Islamic society

ji·had noun \ji-ˈhäd, chiefly British -ˈhad\

: a war fought by Muslims to defend or spread their beliefs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Definition of JIHAD

: a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline

: a crusade for a principle or belief

See jihad defined for English-language learners »

Variants of JIHAD

ji·had also je·had

aboutime
04-08-2014, 07:14 PM
I can accept that you no longer remember what went on back at that time. Old people tend to lose their memories. Especially when it is convenient for them.
Those of us who still able to remember those times know your answer is full of shit.

Gabby. Will Obamacare pay for your LOBOTOMY?

jafar00
04-08-2014, 08:26 PM
Only muslims say that. You know why we were attacked on 911? It is because we stationed troops in saudi arabia to help defend that country from saddam. Infidels had set foot on islamic territory and they needed to be destroyed.

Surely it had to be more than just that. Your secret agents have been secretly meddling in the Middle East for decades. Playing politics, installing "western friendly" dictators, fomenting trouble etc... It was only a matter of time before somebody lashed out and retaliated. I'll say again that I do not at all support 9/11 but I can understand why it happened, and also why it was allowed to happen.

The struggle begins within and moves out from there. Saying jihad is just an internal struggle is being disingenuous. It's just making excuses for evil acts.

The fact that an evil act is committed is a clear sign of a failed jihad. The struggle (or jihad) to control oneself when one has an evil thought is the greatest jihad of all. It's when you fail and actually commit an evil act that you stray from the straight and pious path and become a sinner.

You only speak out against certain parts of terrorism while supporting other parts. Can you name those jews that control the media? The old jewish conspiracy crap gets old. The bad things muslims do world wide far out weigh the good things they do.

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner<dt> </dt><dt>Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company</dt><dt> </dt><dt>Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd</dt><dt> </dt><dt>Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios</dt><dt> </dt><dt>Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc</dt><dt> </dt><dt>Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric</dt><dt> </dt><dt>Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited</dt><dt> </dt><dt>Those seven Jewish men collectively control ABC, NBC, CBS, the Turner Broadcasting System, CNN, MTV, Universal Studios, MCA Records, Geffen Records, DGC Records, GRP Records, Rising Tide Records, Curb/Universal Records, and Interscope Records.

And....

Let’s be honest with ourselves, here, fellow Jews. We do control the media. We’ve got so many dudes up in the executive offices in all the big movie production companies it’s almost obscene. Just about every movie or TV show, whether it be “Tropic Thunder” or “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is rife with actors, directors, and writers who are Jewish. Did you know that all eight major film studios are run by Jews?

Read more: Jews DO control the media | Manny Friedman | Ops & Blogs | The Times of Israel (http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/#ixzz2yLbzQWz5) http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/jews-do-control-the-media/#ixzz2yLbzQWz5
Follow us: @timesofisrael on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=da7qt6C20r440iacwqm_6l&u=timesofisrael) | timesofisrael on Facebook (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rf?id=da7qt6C20r440iacwqm_6l&u=timesofisrael)</dt>
That's just for starters. Wanna place a bet on whether any of these Jewish moguls are interested in running any of the positive news stories from Muslims worldwide in order to balance their bias?

Those the Jihadists engage in to herald Allah's greater glory. Of course you will deny the meaning of Jihad...

jihad noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

In Islam, the central doctrine that calls on believers to combat the enemies of their religion. According to the Qur'an and the Hadith, jihad is a duty that may be fulfilled in four ways: by the heart, the tongue, the hand, or the sword. The first way (known in Sufism as the “greater jihad”) involves struggling against evil desires. The ways of the tongue and hand call for verbal defense and right actions. The jihad of the sword involves waging war against enemies of Islam. Believers contend that those who die in combat become martyrs and are guaranteed a place in paradise. In the 20th and 21st centuries the concept of jihad has sometimes been used as an ideological weapon in the effort to combat Western influences and secular governments and to establish an ideal Islamic society

ji·had noun \ji-ˈhäd, chiefly British -ˈhad\

: a war fought by Muslims to defend or spread their beliefs

Full Definition of JIHAD

: a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline

: a crusade for a principle or belief

See jihad defined for English-language learners »

Variants of JIHAD

ji·had also je·had

Your link is wrong. There is no concept of a "Holy War" in Islam. If you want to say holy war in classical Arabic it would be Al Harb al Muqadissa الحرب المقدسة

Try this simplistic review for a start to explain what Jihad is. You state that you are a champion of truth Tyr? Well, here is some for you!

Question: What is Jihad?
The word Jihad stems from the Arabic root word J-H-D, which means "strive." Other words derived from this root include "effort," "labor," and "fatigue." Essentially Jihad is an effort to practice religion in the face of oppression and persecution. The effort may come in fighting the evil in your own heart, or in standing up to a dictator. Military effort is included as an option, but as a last resort and not "to spread Islam by the sword" as the stereotype would have one believe.
Answer: The Qur'an describes Jihad as a system of checks and balances, as a way that Allah set up to "check one people by means of another." When one person or group transgresses their limits and violates the rights of others, Muslims have the right and the duty to "check" them and bring them back into line. There are several verses of the Qur'an that describe jihad in this manner. One example:"And did not Allah check one set of people by means of another,
the earth would indeed be full of mischief;
but Allah is full of Bounty to all the worlds"
-Qur'an 2:251
Islam never tolerates unprovoked aggression from its own side; Muslims are commanded in the Qur'an not to begin hostilities, embark on any act of aggression, violate the rights of others, or harm the innocent. Even hurting or destroying animals or trees is forbidden. War is waged only to defend the religious community against oppression and persecution, because the Qur'an says that "persecution is worse than slaughter" and "let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (Qur'an 2:190-193). Therefore, if non-Muslims are peaceful or indifferent to Islam, there is no justified reason to declare war on them.
The Qur'an describes those people who are permitted to fight:
"They are those who have been expelled from their homes
in defiance of right, for no cause except that they say,
'Our Lord is Allah.'
Did not Allah check one set of people by means of another,
there would surely have been pulled down monasteries, churches,
synagogues, and mosques, in which the name of God is commemorated
in abundant measure..."
-Qur'an 22:40
Note that the verse specifically commands the protection of all houses of worship. Finally, the Qur'an also says, "Let there be no compulsion in religion" (2:256). Forcing someone at the point of a sword to choose death or Islam is an idea that is foreign to Islam in spirit and in historical practice. There is absolutely no question of waging a "holy war" to "spread the faith" and compel people to embrace Islam; that would be an unholy war and the people's forced conversions would not be sincere.

http://islam.about.com/od/jihad/f/jihad.htm

jimnyc
04-08-2014, 08:59 PM

Real simple, prove me wrong and post a link, or not, and show once again the lying garbage you are.

Jeff
04-09-2014, 07:02 AM

Real simple, prove me wrong and post a link, or not, and show once again the lying garbage you are.

OK so there we have it, Gabby is finally going to do what she tells all of us to do, BACK UP HER STORY. I certainly hope every member holds her to this ( this is a great way for her to prove she isn't just a troll or of course if there is no proof then it shows she is full of trash ) either way the gauntlet has been thrown and it is now time to pony up !!!

Jeff
04-09-2014, 07:06 AM

We don't condone nuking the hell out of Muslim countries jafar but hey if we asked for 9/11 then that is exactly what we should do, I mean I am sure you would agree if we ruffled the poor Muslim's feathers and that is why they attacked unarmed civilians then surely it wouldn't be wrong for us to do the same and rid the world of such a cancerous disease

jimnyc
04-09-2014, 07:39 AM
OK so there we have it, Gabby is finally going to do what she tells all of us to do, BACK UP HER STORY. I certainly hope every member holds her to this ( this is a great way for her to prove she isn't just a troll or of course if there is no proof then it shows she is full of trash ) either way the gauntlet has been thrown and it is now time to pony up !!!

You don't think I would ask something of someone that I didn't already know the answer to? :)

I searched up and down and every way imaginable to corroborate her story. I didn't just do a quick search and call her a liar - I did an extensive search and then called her a liar. She's done this many times before, which is to make some asinine claim, and then of course claim it was a long time ago and happened elsewhere. Too bad for her, all of it is recorded and the 'elsewhere' still exists in its entirety.

But yes, I agree, she can use instances like this to show she isn't just a troll, and that she doesn't just toss shit out there that is made up. Providing a link to backup her "story" would go a long ways to show that she is trying, not lying.

So lets take bets on how she handles this:

1- Never returns to this thread

2- Will claim it doesn't matter enough to her to prove it - although it matter enough to lie about it

3- Will claim it was deleted

4- Will talk gibberish and dance around the topic, hoping that others will forget about the lying thing

I'm going with #2 and a little of #4. As usual, she'll deny the importance of the actual posts she invented. and that the point is the same. NO, the point is NOT the same when you invent it and lie about it with the intent of mocking others. If you want to do so, simply backup your garbage comments with links to support facts.

jimnyc
04-09-2014, 07:42 AM

Some would be idiots then. NOTHING was even remotely invited. Attacks were purposely made on a civilian target and killed thousands of civilians. IN NO WAY at all was this "invited". Muslims have been attacking innocent civilians in endless countries for a length of time I cannot even remember. That would be like the US or another major country dropping a nuke on an Islamic country, and then turning around and saying that they kind of invited the attack.

No amount of policy or actions "invites" a terrorist attack.

aboutime
04-09-2014, 05:48 PM
Some would be idiots then. NOTHING was even remotely invited. Attacks were purposely made on a civilian target and killed thousands of civilians. IN NO WAY at all was this "invited". Muslims have been attacking innocent civilians in endless countries for a length of time I cannot even remember. That would be like the US or another major country dropping a nuke on an Islamic country, and then turning around and saying that they kind of invited the attack.

Jim. jafar would prefer that none of us remember, or mention how OBL declared war on the U.S.A. back in 1993, after the Blind Idiot, and his terrorists left their ID at the Rental Truck agency.

Whatever is easiest to use, as in lies, that sound the most convincing for liberal minded idiots is what people like jafar depend upon for their propaganda/DNC talking points Manual...LIES.

jafar00
04-09-2014, 07:31 PM
All of them.

Care to explain yourself? How exactly does Islam sanction terrorist attacks?

Actually foreign policy can indeed invite an attack. I don't agree with 9/11 but it did happen and you cannot sit back and shrug your shoulders wondering why you were attacked. It was for more than they just hated your freedom.

gabosaurus
04-09-2014, 07:57 PM
You don't think I would ask something of someone that I didn't already know the answer to? :)

I searched up and down and every way imaginable to corroborate her story. I didn't just do a quick search and call her a liar - I did an extensive search and then called her a liar. She's done this many times before, which is to make some asinine claim, and then of course claim it was a long time ago and happened elsewhere. Too bad for her, all of it is recorded and the 'elsewhere' still exists in its entirety.

But yes, I agree, she can use instances like this to show she isn't just a troll, and that she doesn't just toss shit out there that is made up. Providing a link to backup her "story" would go a long ways to show that she is trying, not lying.

So lets take bets on how she handles this:

1- Never returns to this thread

2- Will claim it doesn't matter enough to her to prove it - although it matter enough to lie about it

3- Will claim it was deleted

4- Will talk gibberish and dance around the topic, hoping that others will forget about the lying thing

I'm going with #2 and a little of #4. As usual, she'll deny the importance of the actual posts she invented. and that the point is the same. NO, the point is NOT the same when you invent it and lie about it with the intent of mocking others. If you want to do so, simply backup your garbage comments with links to support facts.

How did you do an "extensive search?" Did you read every post on USMB? I tried looking last night, but the site doesn't have a working search function. Plus I am too blonde to remember what my screen name was back then. Otherwise, I would do a more thorough search. Not a real extensive search, since I don't have near as much free time as Jim does.
As for your "bets" -- 1 is not true. 2 is fairly true. 3 is possible but not likely. 4 is untrue.
Then there is 5, added by me. That Jim has become childish and vindictive enough to really care about this. Obviously that escapes my understanding and I have to wonder why. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I suddenly dislike you. I am amazed why very trivial misunderstandings seem to cause so much butthurt on your end. I am sure we could work things out through an exchange of PMs. Like has happened in the past.

aboutime
04-09-2014, 09:05 PM
How did you do an "extensive search?" Did you read every post on USMB? I tried looking last night, but the site doesn't have a working search function. Plus I am too blonde to remember what my screen name was back then. Otherwise, I would do a more thorough search. Not a real extensive search, since I don't have near as much free time as Jim does.
As for your "bets" -- 1 is not true. 2 is fairly true. 3 is possible but not likely. 4 is untrue.
Then there is 5, added by me. That Jim has become childish and vindictive enough to really care about this. Obviously that escapes my understanding and I have to wonder why. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I suddenly dislike you. I am amazed why very trivial misunderstandings seem to cause so much butthurt on your end. I am sure we could work things out through an exchange of PMs. Like has happened in the past.

Gabby. Ya know the really entertaining thing about your posts?

You come here and prove. You are a terribly mentally disturbed, miserable piece of what many people would call scum. Problem is. Calling you that would be a total insult to Scumbags everywhere. You can take your perfect, smarter than everyone else attitudes and STICK THEM EITHER in your mouth, or up your Preparation-h, dried prune ass.
And that's with all of the DUE respect you deserve.

Jeff
04-10-2014, 07:18 AM

I think you answered your the question, in red shows exactly what you had hoped, yes you can throw out any type of lie and hopefully no one would care enough to call you out on it !! But then Gabs you have to remember how you love to scream how anything you don't agree with isn't true and the source shown isn't any good even after I know myself I have posted my source plus goggled it and have many other sources all saying the same and you call BS for the reason of I must show proof , so I guess it is time for you to practice what ya preach!!

As for the slam on Jim ( and anybody else that disagrees with you ) well that is a joke, as I have said all along I don't believe none of your BS of how smart you are how righteous you are, its all BS IMO ( but that is just my opinion ) I will say the really smart folks I see on here and many others boards don't try there hardest to just put people down, they actually back what they say and I haven't seen you back anything, but with that said I still think you are a decent person so how about forget the insults ( or the trying to insult anyway ) and prove us all wrong, well we all know that wont happen so continue to try and slam folks on here but I think you are pissing in the wind trying to ruffle Jim's feathers because I think you just opened a can of worms ya probably should of let sleep. As for your Pm's with Jim I think you have blown enough smoke up his butt,I think those days are long gone, so just show proof ( no different than you ask of everybody else ) or just go quietly into the night !

jimnyc
04-10-2014, 08:23 AM
You nailed it, Jeff, and here's more info to show how one lies.

The search is fine over there and always was. Hell, you need not even be logged in to search and see it works:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search.php

Further, her screen name is the exact same as here. At the search page, go to the user name portion and type in "gabo" and you'll see it autocomplete the rest.

Those 2 lies exposed instantly. And as far as extensive, and me having so much free time... Anyone with a bit of intelligence can put in search strings and peek around in less than 10-20 minutes for a VERY thorough search, and MUCH less than that if it's narrowed down in scope based on the allegations made and quotes and such.

It's hilarious watching someone lie about what happened elsewhere at another time. Then further lie when called on it. Then lie about the searching. Then lying about a user name. That's what happens when one lies to begin with in an attempt to make others look foolish - you need to then continue lies to cover up for the original. It's a domino effect of lies as they start falling too!

Of course, one could always quote their original post and admit the truth, that they made shit up. Alternatively, one can provide a link to backup what they place in quotes. Or again, they could dance in circles and jump up and down with a bunch of bullshit, hoping to perhaps cloud the issue which shows they have just been busted for lying.

gabosaurus
04-10-2014, 09:46 AM
Jim dear, I had a couple of screen names before this one. I've been around for quite a while. Perhaps 10 years of so.
But whatever. :lame2:

NightTrain
04-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Jim dear, I had a couple of screen names before this one. I've been around for quite a while. Perhaps 10 years of so.

Cornered and busted for being a lying little worm.

Gee, Wally, I never saw that coming!

jimnyc
04-10-2014, 11:11 AM

You had ONE screen name here and ONE screen name at USMB, unless you are claiming you broke the rules on having dual accounts, which I honestly don't believe you did. The search function is and was there. You made the claims and refuse to back them up. And you will make lame little excuses and arguments, anything other than providing proof of what you say happened, or admitting that you made it up.

Funny, and I'll search for it. But I believe it wasn't too awfully long ago where you claim to have went over there and logged in. Odd, if you can't remember your login information.

jimnyc
04-10-2014, 11:15 AM
Yep, as I remembered:

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?37609-Queens-residents-arm-themselves-in-the-post-storm-blackout-from-looters&p=590324#post590324

That's where I called you out on something else and asked you to go there and search for your proof. You apparently knew your user name then. Funny when a web of lies and making shit up out of thin air comes back to haunt people. You continually want to talk shit about people you have known for a long time, and try to refer to "back when Bush was in office, and on the other board" bullshit, but the other board is still there and searchable, and the absolute bullshit you lie about is never to be found.

gabosaurus
04-10-2014, 01:58 PM
My husband remember that, when I first started posting on USMB, I used "blonde by the bay." Because I was blonde then and I was still attending Cal. This was 2003-04, somewhere in that area.
Then I left for a while. When I came back, I used a different name. I never had multiple accounts. I believe the second screen name was some variation of my name. I don't remember using "gabosaurus" on USMB.

aboutime
04-10-2014, 02:09 PM
My husband remember that, when I first started posting on USMB, I used "blonde by the bay." Because I was blonde then and I was still attending Cal. This was 2003-04, somewhere in that area.
Then I left for a while. When I came back, I used a different name. I never had multiple accounts. I believe the second screen name was some variation of my name. I don't remember using "gabosaurus" on USMB.

Thanks gabby. Without realizing it. You have just managed to prove the differences between perpetual Lies, and telling the truth.

People who are honest, and never lie. Have no need to make up stories to cover for anything.

You just explained how twisted, and dysfunctional you are for all of us to see.
Must be terrible when you can't remember the phony names you used to hide so well. Huh?

jimnyc
04-10-2014, 04:44 PM

No account with "blonde by the bay" exists at USMB nor anything like it. I don't know if there were any other names. Your current user name of "gabosaurus" WAS an account you had over there and it appears you created that account in 2007. Wrong on both claims.

http://i.imgur.com/wu7q69p.jpg

gabosaurus
04-10-2014, 05:05 PM
No account with "blonde by the bay" exists at USMB nor anything like it. I don't know if there were any other names. Your current user name of "gabosaurus" WAS an account you had over there and it appears you created that account in 2007. Wrong on both claims.

You are quite correct that I used "gabosaurus" on USMB. I just looked back and found my introduction post from 2007. Which happens to reference my previous USMB screen name.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47200-new-introductions.html

My name is Gabriella. Holdovers from the previous regime may remember me as the beloved Blonde By The Bay. I am that most bizarre of personalities, the liberal moobat who is married to a conservative Republican. It works out.
I am a couple of weeks short of being 23. I am a graduate student at the University of California at Berkeley. Yes, that bastion of conservatism in the midst of the liberal Bay Area. In a year or so, I will be a fully certified counselor for at risk kids in the Anaheim School System. My husband advises rich Republicans about how to spend their money.
My parents were 60s hippies. They met when both were arrested at the same Viet Nam protest (http://www.ecampus.com/bk_detail.asp?isbn=9780520241954) rally in Dallas. The best man at their wedding was a high school friend of my dad who served two tours of duty in Viet Nam. Figure that one out.
My aunt is a Mexican immigrant. My brother in law is a Mexican immigrant. All of my mother's side of the family still live in Germany. My grandfather and one of my uncles fought in World War II. I got to see pictures of them when I visited Munich last summer.
I still admire Dilloduck.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-10-2014, 05:35 PM
You are quite correct that I used "gabosaurus" on USMB. I just looked back and found my introduction post from 2007. Which happens to reference my previous USMB screen name.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47200-new-introductions.html

Thanks for that post. Gave me information and now I know you are 30 years old -- "23 in 2007"

By the way, do you know why dilloduck departed this board?? I liked his steady opposition to me. As it was so comforting to see by way of his objections that I was on the right track. :beer:-Tyr

gabosaurus
04-10-2014, 05:53 PM
Thanks for that post. Gave me information and now I know you are 30 years old -- "23 in 2007"

By the way, do you know why dilloduck departed this board?? I liked his steady opposition to me. As it was so comforting to see by way of his objections that I was on the right track. :beer:-Tyr

Dillo was actually fairly conservative. He wasn't really extremist, though.
Yep, I recently turned the big 3-0. DP folks who believe I am radical now would have loved me in 2004. I went to NYC to protest the Bush Coronation at Madison Square Garden. I helped plan protest marches and other subversive activities. I had a GWB shirt that said "Wanted For Mass Murder." I posted all sorts of anti-Bush rhetoric. I was fun to be around. :cool:

aboutime
04-10-2014, 05:59 PM
Dillo was actually fairly conservative. He wasn't really extremist, though.
Yep, I recently turned the big 3-0. DP folks who believe I am radical now would have loved me in 2004. I went to NYC to protest the Bush Coronation at Madison Square Garden. I helped plan protest marches and other subversive activities. I had a GWB shirt that said "Wanted For Mass Murder." I posted all sorts of anti-Bush rhetoric. I was fun to be around. :cool:

Not to mention how much fun it is for you to be admittedly STUPID as well. That big 3-O is merely your advanced stage of immaturity, backed by liberal ignorance that has convinced you ONLY YOU are right, and everyone else over that age is wrong.
Your day may, or may not come. But on the track you are on today. Oh..never mind. You'll just have to learn the hard way.