PDA

View Full Version : Abbey's interview

jimnyc
04-08-2014, 07:17 AM
Logroller did a damn fine job! I enjoyed reading instead of having to be involved :)

I wanted to point out what I loved the most:

Taking (and passing, thank goodnesss) 2 different State Bar exams in 3 days, and then receiving a notice from the Pennsylvania examiners that I scored so highly on the multiple choice sections, that they did not have to read my essays.

Awesome! Next to boobies, intelligence is the next sexiest thing :coffee:

I know that it is fashionable to say that your children are your greatest accomplishment, but: 1. My husband played a big part, and 2. I give children 50% of the credit for how they turn out. So, though I am extremely proud of our daughter, she is not really "my" accomplishment.

Excellent!

darin
04-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Holy cow that was hot.

I'm a little intimidated and a lot attracted to that beautiful mind of hers. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2014, 08:09 AM
I tried last night to pretty much express how much Abbey's answers impressed me but was not allowed to in that forum. So never accepting defeat I instead sent her a pm stating my thoughts on the matter. Good to see they mirror those already presented in this thread . Well, all except the boobies comment. I shy away from that because I am not that familiar with her but do enjoy the ability and honor of being able to call her a friend!

Not just high intelligence but also great moral principles and civility sets her apart IMHO.
I admire her ability to maintain that civility, something I am often not able to do. It takes great inner strength to do that.. --Tyr

jimnyc
04-08-2014, 09:43 AM
I tried last night to pretty much express how much Abbey's answers impressed me but was not allowed to in that forum. So never accepting defeat I instead sent her a pm stating my thoughts on the matter. Good to see they mirror those already presented in this thread . Well, all except the boobies comment. I shy away from that because I am not that familiar with her but do enjoy the ability and honor of being able to call her a friend!

Not just high intelligence but also great moral principles and civility sets her apart IMHO.
I admire her ability to maintain that civility, something I am often not able to do. It takes great inner strength to do that.. --Tyr

For clarification, my boobies comment was in general that I thought it was sexy, definitely not about Abs!! She's not that type of gal and I would never ask that of her anyway. :salute:

Abbey Marie
04-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Thank you all so much. But I think a ton of credit should go to Log for thinking up such interesting questions. I had to come up with interview questions once here, and I found it pretty difficult. Log made it look like it was easy, though.

Log:
:beer:

gabosaurus
04-08-2014, 10:05 AM
Abbey is the most totally awesome person on this board. I will admit that she is one of my role models. I don't usually agree with her political views, but she inspires me in other aspects.
Simply put, Abbey rules. :cheers2:

jimnyc
04-08-2014, 10:13 AM
Thank you all so much. But I think a ton of credit should go to Log for thinking up such interesting questions. I had to come up with interview questions once here, and I found it pretty difficult. Log made it look like it was easy, though.

Log:
:beer:

I'm glad you pointed that out. I enjoyed reading the interview, as to me especially the process is different this way around. Log did a damn fine job with his questions. So did Tyr in his recent interviews. It's nice to have a break from them! LOL

Ok, which member is next to interview another member? :)

hjmick
04-08-2014, 04:46 PM
Well done.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-13-2014, 11:41 PM
I'm glad you pointed that out. I enjoyed reading the interview, as to me especially the process is different this way around. Log did a damn fine job with his questions. So did Tyr in his recent interviews. It's nice to have a break from them! LOL

Ok, which member is next to interview another member? :) It may have been easy for logroller but for me it was a tough job. There are only a quadzillion questions one could ask but the reality is the list must be cut down to a limited number and that number should be designed to give the person being interviewed a framework in which to best present their lives and soul IMHO. Additionally it should also serve to be highly informative and entertaining. Myself I'd gladly interview another member but would almost surely use that same set of questions.
By the way , I truly think that logroller's set of questions was better than mine. And Abbey's replies were awesome.. -Tyr