PDA

View Full Version : 2 more things I hate

jimnyc
04-08-2014, 05:16 PM
The scanner at Stop and Shop's self checkout lanes, which they clean with Windex once every 6 years. Then I have to take a box of cereal and pass it across the scanner about 31 times before it records my purchase. I know what you're thinking, why not then go to the regular checkout line? Well, now all they do is scan the stuff for you, and they apparently don't clean their scanners either. And they are ruder than the machines. And fatter.

The lady in front of you at CVS dropping off her medication. The one who has to ask 954 questions and demand they make phone calls to resolve issues instantly. And it then takes me 4 1/2 hours just to drop off my prescription. Feel like tripping that old bag when she walks away.

Abbey Marie
04-08-2014, 05:45 PM
Yuk. The Supermarket is gross. One time in the meat department, I picked up the bottom package, and saw mouse droppings on the shelf. And it's always so reassuring when you see those rat poison things out back.

aboutime
04-08-2014, 05:48 PM
The scanner at Stop and Shop's self checkout lanes, which they clean with Windex once every 6 years. Then I have to take a box of cereal and pass it across the scanner about 31 times before it records my purchase. I know what you're thinking, why not then go to the regular checkout line? Well, now all they do is scan the stuff for you, and they apparently don't clean their scanners either. And they are ruder than the machines. And fatter.

The lady in front of you at CVS dropping off her medication. The one who has to ask 954 questions and demand they make phone calls to resolve issues instantly. And it then takes me 4 1/2 hours just to drop off my prescription. Feel like tripping that old bag when she walks away.

Sounds like you need to find another STORE Jim. And...quit going to THAT 'CVS'. :laugh:

Better yet. That could be you ONE DAY. Pay now, or Pay later?????

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-08-2014, 10:36 PM

1.Drivers that change lanes giving no signal and almost take my front bumper off charging back in

2.Drivers that want a mile clearance in the lane before they turn into it while I have to wait behind them. Sometimes I leisurely pull around them making the same turn then could have done 5 times before the coming traffic got there and just smile at them.

3. Sons da biatches that get in the fifteen items or less checkout lane with a cart full groceries , usually at least triple that number..
Here is where I still lose it by ask loudly at the whole line(usually 4 or 5 blacks)--Can you people not read or just not count?? I get angry stares but so far no shouts back by the few men doing it--its usually the fatass black women doing it.
lazy biatches, you can tell most work they ever did was poking tons of food in their fat faces. I live in the South we have 'em by the thousands and yes they pay with the food stamp card, forget their damn pin number and force me to wait even longer on their sorry asses as they have to swipe it numerous times trying different numbers!! Too damn stupid to even remember a simple number.. --Tyr

Trigg
04-09-2014, 11:26 AM
they should give discounts to people who use the self checkout. Just for the annoyance they cause.