PDA

View Full Version : This product is USELESS!

tailfins
04-10-2014, 04:43 PM
Who would want their product pictured in an ad with the word USELESS in great big capital letters?

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5953&stc=1

jimnyc
04-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Funny you post this. I ran to Stop and Shop last night to get paper towels, something I never do and am clueless about. Normally we have Bounty, I think, which one I don't know. The woman normally gets a HUGE bundle, so I was solely looking at the 6 packs. Bounty and the others were like $9.50 and above. "Brawny" had theirs for $9.50 but $4 off with my Stop and Shop card. Brawny implied "strong" to me, so I grabbed that one.

They suck. You get what you pay for. They start falling apart as soon as you start pulling on the roll. Very thin and cheap. Only fun to get wet and throw at wife! :)

gabosaurus
04-10-2014, 05:09 PM
You can get Bounty at Target for less, I believe. Though I can't remember when I last bought it.

Abbey Marie
04-12-2014, 02:56 PM
Funny you post this. I ran to Stop and Shop last night to get paper towels, something I never do and am clueless about. Normally we have Bounty, I think, which one I don't know. The woman normally gets a HUGE bundle, so I was solely looking at the 6 packs. Bounty and the others were like $9.50 and above. "Brawny" had theirs for $9.50 but $4 off with my Stop and Shop card. Brawny implied "strong" to me, so I grabbed that one.

They suck. You get what you pay for. They start falling apart as soon as you start pulling on the roll. Very thin and cheap. Only fun to get wet and throw at wife! :)

Jim, did you learn nothing from the snowball incident? :laugh2:

jimnyc
04-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Jim, did you learn nothing from the snowball incident? :laugh2:

Never! "boys will be boys!" :coffee:

Abbey Marie
04-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Never! "boys will be boys!" :coffee:

And it wouldn't be much fun without you all. :thumb:

hjmick
04-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Kirkland brand (Costco) rock.