PDA

View Full Version : Sir Evil is visiting

jimnyc
04-12-2014, 05:01 PM
I convinced him to come from Jersey to visit, to help paint just the ceiling in my kitchen (hence the questions the other day). Between putting him to work, and Friday being his birthday, my wife bought him quite a set of "Tom Ford" cologne, after shave and deodorant.

It was bad enough that I had to go to Home Depot and pick out a shitload of supplies, and a good chunk of $$$, but then we had to go back out again to buy some damn putty crap to patch in a few rough spots. That's when I quit on him and came up to the internet. LOL

In reality, I knew my wife would be happy getting the few odds and ends fixed this weekend. So I used the opportunity to butter her up and get permission to take a trip down south with old Evil next month, which she said yes to. So now, really, I'm done with him! But he's been down there since like 11 or so this morning, scraping and scraping. Pretty damn annoying to feel this vibration on my feet while he's down the sweating! :)

I wish he would hurry up though, as I believe my wife is waiting on him before we order dinner. And then I think I'll make him put on another coat of paint before he leaves tomorrow. Unless he sees this post first!! :coffee:

Kat
04-12-2014, 05:23 PM
What's for dinner?

jimnyc
04-12-2014, 05:31 PM
What's for dinner?

I believe we are ordering - so either Italian, Chinese or Mexican. I'm pulling for Chinese this time!

Abbey Marie
04-12-2014, 05:32 PM
I convinced him to come from Jersey to visit, to help paint just the ceiling in my kitchen (hence the questions the other day). Between putting him to work, and Friday being his birthday, my wife bought him quite a set of "Tom Ford" cologne, after shave and deodorant.

It was bad enough that I had to go to Home Depot and pick out a shitload of supplies, and a good chunk of $$$, but then we had to go back out again to buy some damn putty crap to patch in a few rough spots. That's when I quit on him and came up to the internet. LOL

In reality, I knew my wife would be happy getting the few odds and ends fixed this weekend. So I used the opportunity to butter her up and get permission to take a trip down south with old Evil next month, which she said yes to. So now, really, I'm done with him! But he's been down there since like 11 or so this morning, scraping and scraping. Pretty damn annoying to feel this vibration on my feet while he's down the sweating! :)

I wish he would hurry up though, as I believe my wife is waiting on him before we order dinner. And then I think I'll make him put on another coat of paint before he leaves tomorrow. Unless he sees this post first!! :coffee:

I think it's your brother she is going to be happy with!

jimnyc
04-12-2014, 05:42 PM
Ah, crap, I hate him. He just ran out of paint. Or maybe I should hate the guy at home depot, who I told the dimensions. So back to that monster of a building to get another can. It's too tempting to not get something else, especially with 2 trips in one day. I have a feeling I'll come home with something else too. Good thing they don't have kittens there! :)

Kat
04-12-2014, 05:51 PM
I believe we are ordering - so either Italian, Chinese or Mexican. I'm pulling for Chinese this time!

Ahh Chi sounds good!

Abbey Marie
04-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Wish you would have told me that Sir Evil was available. I just took down all the wallpaper in one of our bathrooms all by my lonesome.

hjmick
04-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Did he have an EZ-Pass?

jimnyc
04-13-2014, 09:22 AM
Wish you would have told me that Sir Evil was available. I just took down all the wallpaper in one of our bathrooms all by my lonesome.

I can send him there next, I'm done with the bastard now! LOL

Did he have an EZ-Pass?

He was smart, so instead of going over the GW Bridge and then the robbers at the Henry Hudson Bridge, - he went up the NJ Parkway and then over the Tappan Zee Bridge. I think this will be my new route. My route, in addition to the e-zpass issues, costs $37.80. His way, which is 18 miles longer, avoids the e-zpass crap, and costs a total of $11 round trip.

Abbey Marie
04-13-2014, 09:28 AM
I can send him there next, I'm done with the bastard now! LOL

:laugh2: Please say Hi for me!

fj1200
04-13-2014, 12:51 PM
... take a trip down south...

The GA kind of south?

gabosaurus
04-13-2014, 08:45 PM
I used the opportunity to butter her up and get permission to take a trip down south with old Evil next month, which she said yes to.

The Devil Went Down to Jersey...

jimnyc
04-14-2014, 09:40 AM
The GA kind of south?

Yes! I'll be at Jeff's on May 10th, 11th & 12th, leaving sometime during the day on the 13th to go see Dad in South Carolina. We should try and get together, even if just for a quick beer or lunch. How far are you again from Carnesville? And I'll be staying at a hotel in Commerce. I'll have very limited time on the trip, but it would be cool if we got together even for an hour or so. Let me know if you'll be home for those dates!

fj1200
04-14-2014, 01:26 PM
Yes! I'll be at Jeff's on May 10th, 11th & 12th, leaving sometime during the day on the 13th to go see Dad in South Carolina. We should try and get together, even if just for a quick beer or lunch. How far are you again from Carnesville? And I'll be staying at a hotel in Commerce. I'll have very limited time on the trip, but it would be cool if we got together even for an hour or so. Let me know if you'll be home for those dates!

Commerce is 64 and Carnesville is 80, I rode farther to see Jeff in Toccoa last year. :eek: But just your general kids and church weekend stuff and Mother's Day... uh oh. I can probably swing a bit of time though.

Trigg
04-15-2014, 03:22 PM
I can't get my brother in law to do squat, what's your secret?? :laugh: