PDA

View Full Version : New tattoo!

jimnyc
04-13-2014, 11:47 AM
It's get 2 different types of ink as well. The whitish portions will glow if under any type of blue light, and the rest dims in sunlight or natural light to the point that you can't even notice it. It's hard to explain actually. It took me like 4 times taking a picture to get it to show up at just the right angle.

http://i.imgur.com/Z6999fO.jpg

fj1200
04-13-2014, 12:48 PM
You are an interesting guy Jim of NYC.

NightTrain
04-13-2014, 01:20 PM
Well... I guess to each their own.

Any more of that kind of crap and I'm going to revoke your Man-Card.

gabosaurus
04-13-2014, 08:47 PM
Any more of that kind of crap and I'm going to revoke your Man-Card.

I think he forfeited that when he got married. :rolleyes:

jimnyc
04-14-2014, 08:41 AM
Did anyone for even a second believe that I really got that tattoo, that I found on Google? :)

I figured it would be way too obvious to post something like that on April 1st, so I waited a week. It didn't go off as planned, as no one screamed at me for being a dumbass, but I do see a bunch of views and lack of responses. I know there were a few of you saying "what an asshole" and didn't want to post it! :laugh:

jimnyc
04-14-2014, 08:42 AM
And while there is fluorescent ink to glow in the dark, I just made up the other crap about the angles and such. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 09:29 AM
Did anyone for even a second believe that I really got that tattoo, that I found on Google? :)

I figured it would be way too obvious to post something like that on April 1st, so I waited a week. It didn't go off as planned, as no one screamed at me for being a dumbass, but I do see a bunch of views and lack of responses. I know there were a few of you saying "what an asshole" and didn't want to post it! :laugh:
Myself , I thought his body he can decorate it as he please. My cousin had many fantastic tattoo's he got during the sixties in his frequent trips down into old Mexico. I mean true works of art rivaling any that I've seen on that Tat show now on TV. In 1960 at age 14 he ran away from home and made his way in the world. The guy lived a dozen wild lifetimes in his 67 years before being found in Florida ran over by a train. Gambling, booze ,women , hell raising he did it all in excess for 50+ years. Diagnosed with cancer a year before his death , we believe he just laid down on those tracks and ended his life rather than endure the coming painful and slower death...
I always admired his freedom but chose not to pattern my life after his. I did however live the wild life for better part of 16 long years... Was blessed to be able to walk away from it with minimum scars! -Tyr

jimnyc
04-14-2014, 09:38 AM
Myself , I thought his body he can decorate it as he please. My cousin had many fantastic tattoo's he got during the sixties in his frequent trips down into old Mexico. I mean true works of art rivaling any that I've seen on that Tat show now on TV. In 1960 at age 14 he ran away from home and made his way in the world. The guy lived a dozen wild lifetimes in his 67 years before being found in Florida ran over by a train. Gambling, booze ,women , hell raising he did it all in excess for 50+ years. Diagnosed with cancer a year before his death , we believe he just laid down on those tracks and ended his life rather than endure the coming painful and slower death...
I always admired his freedom but chose not to pattern my life after his. I did however live the wild life for better part of 16 long years... Was blessed to be able to walk away from it with minimum scars! -Tyr

While I didn't get anything in my ear, I am obviously a huge fan of tattoos. Only have them on both arms and 2 favorites on my chest. If I went to work wearing a dress shirt you wouldn't know I had a single one.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 10:22 AM
While I didn't get anything in my ear, .

Jim , spare me your homo fantasies.. :laugh:

Sorry , simply couldn't resist...

I admire great artistic tats, especially the ones on very pretty gals.
The ones only special people get to see in private are high on my list. Well they once were but my current wife has none and allows me no sight seeing tours. :laugh:----Tyr

Gaffer
04-14-2014, 10:39 AM

I believed you. I know you don't lie and you love tattoos, so paint me gullible.

Abbey Marie
04-14-2014, 11:00 AM

You don't want to know what I was thinking!

jimnyc
04-14-2014, 11:25 AM
Jim , spare me your homo fantasies.. :laugh:

Sorry , simply couldn't resist...

I admire great artistic tats, especially the ones on very pretty gals.
The ones only special people get to see in private are high on my list. Well they once were but my current wife has none and allows me no sight seeing tours. :laugh:----Tyr

Some women look hot as hell with them and others look horrible. I suppose no amount of tattooing will look good on a 475lb slob! :)

I believed you. I know you don't lie and you love tattoos, so paint me gullible.

That's why I chose that idea, I knew I talked about them a lot and had posted pictures in the past. I was going to post a picture of a cat on a belly, the bellybutton being the cats ass! LOL

You don't want to know what I was thinking!

And yet you refrained! I told Nighttrain about it and asked him to make a comment, to see if others would pile on and bash me for doing something dumb. No takers. You guys must really like me if you held back from telling me what a stupid ass I had been! :thanks:

Abbey Marie
04-14-2014, 11:50 AM
Some women look hot as hell with them and others look horrible. I suppose no amount of tattooing will look good on a 475lb slob! :)

That's why I chose that idea, I knew I talked about them a lot and had posted pictures in the past. I was going to post a picture of a cat on a belly, the bellybutton being the cats ass! LOL

And yet you refrained! I told Nighttrain about it and asked him to make a comment, to see if others would pile on and bash me for doing something dumb. No takers. You guys must really like me if you held back from telling me what a stupid ass I had been! :thanks:

Yes, and also, we all make mistakes. ;)

NightTrain
04-14-2014, 01:30 PM
Frankly, I was surprised no one jumped on the bandwagon. I would have, with gusto! That particular tat is pretty over the top.

fj1200
04-14-2014, 01:32 PM
My comment still stands.

You are an interesting guy Jim of NYC.

:slap:

aboutime
04-14-2014, 02:26 PM

Okay Jim. I'll happily admit it. Just as you said. But...thankfully. You proved you were smarter than that. I have my own personal opinions about tats. And somehow...even after thirty years of going around the World in uniform. I managed NOT to get one, ever.
But..if I had. It would have been "M"s, on both cheeks of my behind. When you bend over it says "M o M".:laugh: And, if you stand on your head. It would say "W o W".
And old, old story, but still a good one.

jimnyc
04-14-2014, 02:57 PM
My comment still stands.

:slap:

Well, it should really be Jim of Westchester. I think "interesting" in your sentence was a PC way of making fun of me, fucker! :poke: :)

jimnyc
04-14-2014, 03:02 PM
Okay Jim. I'll happily admit it. Just as you said. But...thankfully. You proved you were smarter than that. I have my own personal opinions about tats. And somehow...even after thirty years of going around the World in uniform. I managed NOT to get one, ever.
But..if I had. It would have been "M"s, on both cheeks of my behind. When you bend over it says "M o M".:laugh: And, if you stand on your head. It would say "W o W".
And old, old story, but still a good one.

I don't have an issue at all with people who don't like tattoos and don't mind being told so. I don't even mind if someone tells me mine are awful if they see a picture of them. I only get upset when people start to lecture me about my entire life based on tattoos, which has happened!

They aren't for everyone. Some I have discussed the subject with in the past have made some good arguments as to why they personally don't like them. I have read some great stories from people as to why they personally got one and what it meant to them. I just see it as a personal thing is all, but I wouldn't change how I look at, or feel about someone, because they got some tattoos.

Unless it's in their ear for all to see. Or something really dumb on their forehead, that might attract just a little extra attention their way.

http://i.imgur.com/XPqrqTK.jpg

jimnyc
04-14-2014, 03:12 PM
And I just got this one today! I wanted something new, other than ink, so I had a friend use an exacto knife and cut a cool looking skull into me! When "healed" it will be a cool looking scar of the skull. :laugh2:

http://i.imgur.com/wVGUTKm.jpg

Abbey Marie
04-14-2014, 03:24 PM
And I just got this one today! I wanted something new, other than ink, so I had a friend use an exacto knife and cut a cool looking skull into me! When "healed" it will be a cool looking scar of the skull. :laugh2:

http://i.imgur.com/wVGUTKm.jpg

:puke:

fj1200
04-14-2014, 04:57 PM
Well, it should really be Jim of Westchester. I think "interesting" in your sentence was a PC way of making fun of me, fucker! :poke: :)

Well that just doesn't sound like me. :whistling2: