PDA

View Full Version : How Islamofascists use ‘Islamophobia’ to stifle debate, limit free speech

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 08:33 AM
http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/how-islamofascists-use-islamophobia-to-stifle-debate-limit-free-speech-13492/

How Islamofascists use ‘Islamophobia’ to stifle debate, limit free speech

By James Richard Edwards, Communities Digital News

HOUSTON, April 1, 2014 — The term ‘Islamophobia’ was created by Islamofacists and their elitist progressive allies in higher education and the media to stifle and shut down debate about the true, barbaric nature of Islam and to attack and very successfully minimize free speech throughout the free world. It was a brilliant creation, implying that any speech that is not in direct praise of Islam is both racist and is so out of the mainstream that having those thoughts constitutes a mental disorder.

The phrase Islamophobia is often used as an incendiary insult by an Islamofascist who is upset that another person had the nerve to tell the truth about Islam, but what does the word truly mean? The suffix ‘phobia’ is defined as an irrational fear – Islamophobia, therefore, would be defined as having an irrational fear of Islam. In reality, fearing Islam is nothing more than rational self-interest – especially if you are gay, Jewish or a female. The argument could very easily be made that it would be irrational not to fear Islam.

The rational fear of Islam stems from Sharia law, which can be defined as strict Koranic law. The Koran is the holy book of Islam in which Allah reveals his rules and codes of conduct that govern almost every single aspect of private and public life, to his followers through Allah’s prophet, Muhammad. The Koran is said to be the perfect word of Allah, and is full of direct commands, rules and regulations that govern everything from personal hygiene to the banking system to the criminal justice system. Islam is not just a religion; it is a theo-political ideology that denounces any political format that isn’t dominated by Sharia law.

Sharia law is inseparable from Islam. For a Muslim to claim that he or she does not follow Sharia, is to claim that he or she is not a practicing Muslim. The ultimate goal of Islam and Sharia is to form a caliphate in which the entire world lives under Sharia law and the entire world is governed by one Muslim leader at the seat of the Caliphate (the Islamic government) in Jerusalem (after the destruction of Israel, of course). Sharia separates the world into the House of Islam and the House of War. The Koran requires Muslims to wage jihad against the House of War to destroy it and bring the entire world into the House of Islam.

Violence, dishonesty and subversion of the moral, legal and cultural identities of infidel countries are not only sanctioned, but required, of Islam’s followers to further the ultimate goal of forcing the entire world to submit to living under Sharia law.

There are 56 different Islamic states that make up the OIC (Organization of Islamic Cooperation) that have enshrined at least 50% of Sharia into their country’s legal systems, and almost a dozen of them that strictly comply with all of Sharia law. In these countries there are designated religious police that go on “Sharia patrols” and dish out their own justice without any further adjudication.

Strict adherence to Sharia law includes the following: death to apostates (those who leave the religion), execution of homosexuals, stoning of adulterers, the complete subjugation of all women and, eventually, either the death, conversion, or agreement by all infidels (non-Muslims) to live as second class citizens and pay a tax (the jizya) for being privileged with the right to live.

Therefore, when it comes to any individual that cherishes their freedom and does not wish to live as slaves to an evil theo-political ideology, fear of Islam/Sharia is more than rational.

Islamofascists like CAIR (the Center for American Islamic Relations) like to claim that the phrase Islamophobia is necessary because of the rapid increase in anti-Muslim discrimination in the West since 9/11/01. However, this is completely unfounded. According to a study done by the Center for Security Policy , “From 2000 through 2009, the Center found that, according to the FBI statistics, Jewish victims of hate crimes outnumbered Muslim victims by about six to one. Subsequent FBI statistics for 2010 and 2011show a ratio of Jewish to Muslim victims of about five to one.” However, Islamofascists have learned from their progressive counterparts in that empirical evidence should be completely ignored when it is unhelpful in promoting their agenda.

The success of the Islamofascists in utilizing the phrase Islamophobia to stifle any and all criticism of Islam, coupled with the constant threat of violence if the Islamists do not get what they want, has achieved results that Allah himself could never have imagined, especially in Europe.

In Europe almost all criticism of Islam has been criminalized through the imposition of “hate speech” laws in place in all 27 countries in the European Union. On paper, these laws seem to protect all groups from hate speech, but in practice, Islam is the only true protected class.

Read more at http://www.commdiginews.com/politics-2/how-islamofascists-use-islamophobia-to-stifle-debate-limit-free-speech-13492/#3mSZMycHfxvo03KJ.99

I refuse to yield to such fascism myself. They will have to kill me to get me to stop presenting the truth about them for others to consider. . The Federal government and its henchmen can just kiss my ass. I will not play with them and damn sure will not ever yield.. ... The article above is the God honest truth about what the Islamists and their cowardly little appeasing friends are doing here and trust me on this , the maggot called obama leads that charge. --Tyr

jimnyc
04-14-2014, 09:44 AM
Ain't no damn phobia for Islam any more than there are phobias of homosexuality. Just terms meant to make the other person look bad for their beliefs.

Gaffer
04-14-2014, 10:45 AM
I don't have a phobia about islam, I'm just an islamobigot. And proud of it.

Abbey Marie
04-14-2014, 11:14 AM
I have been saying this for years about the term homophobia. Is there a group that is less intimidating?
:laugh2:

You know what I am actually phobic about? People restricting our rights to free speech in America. About the fact that my husband could lose his job if he makes one stray non-PC comment. That liberals only believe in the speech they like, and yet control the main media.

aboutime
04-14-2014, 02:29 PM
I'm a "Poli-phobic" or "Congra-phobic". Politicians, and Congress critters.

jafar00
04-14-2014, 02:46 PM
And I'm sure this medical malpractice lawyer is an expert on all things Islamic. He seems to know more than most Sheikhs who have spent years in Islamic universities learning about Islam. < / sarcasm>

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm a "Poli-phobic" or "Congra-phobic". Politicians, and Congress critters.
The government goose steppers are ammophobic. Bastards rightly scared of a high velocity projectile aim in their cowardly direction.
See the Nevada cut and run dance they did the other day? That's was called the "jack legged back tracking shuffle".. :laugh:-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 06:57 PM
And I'm sure this medical malpractice lawyer is an expert on all things Islamic. He seems to know more than most Sheikhs who have spent years in Islamic universities learning about Islam. < / sarcasm>

Damn Jafar , when we point out words such Sheikhs say and write you declare them not "real Muslims" when those words refute the spill you are giving. Now you defend them.. Man, if you keep flipping like this I am going to rename you--"pancake"!! :laugh:--Tyr

jafar00
04-15-2014, 09:00 PM
Damn Jafar , when we point out words such Sheikhs say and write you declare them not "real Muslims" when those words refute the spill you are giving. Now you defend them.. Man, if you keep flipping like this I am going to rename you--"pancake"!! :laugh:--Tyr

You mean when you post nonsense from self appointed sheikhs?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2014, 10:23 AM
You mean when you post nonsense from self appointed sheikhs?

No , I mean when those sheikhs disagree with you they are suddenly fake but when they agree with you they are suddenly magnificent scholars! Didn't yo' momma ever tell you that you can't continue to have your cake and eat it too? :laugh:
Your flip flopping on the sheikhs suggest that she didn't.. -Tyr

jafar00
04-16-2014, 09:04 PM
No , I mean when those sheikhs disagree with you they are suddenly fake but when they agree with you they are suddenly magnificent scholars! Didn't yo' momma ever tell you that you can't continue to have your cake and eat it too? :laugh:
Your flip flopping on the sheikhs suggest that she didn't.. -Tyr

People like Anjem Choudary, a self appointed Sheikh who cherry picks verses from the Qur'aan out of context and without understanding in order to support his un Islamic rhetoric, are scholars to you. I have a reason to laugh in your face when you try to present these people as scholars when everyone knows they are uneducated nutters.

aboutime
04-16-2014, 09:38 PM
People like Anjem Choudary, a self appointed Sheikh who cherry picks verses from the Qur'aan out of context and without understanding in order to support his un Islamic rhetoric, are scholars to you. I have a reason to laugh in your face when you try to present these people as scholars when everyone knows they are uneducated nutters.

jafar. YOU STILL DON'T GET IT, OR UNDERSTAND. DO YOU?

Look at how intensely you DEFEND, and DEFEND, and DEFEND. All the while, blindly hoping none of us will see your intent of propaganda..at full throttle.

You spend almost as much time DEFENDING the Un-defendable as OBAMA spends, blaming others for his Ignorance, Stupidity, and Ineptness designated by Geldings.

We all know. You despise ANYONE who discloses TRUTH, and HONESTY. Not something the religion of Peace (so-called) has any record of accuracy.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2014, 09:49 PM

You keep tossing out that line-- self appointed sheikh --as if the others(ones you agree with) are somehow sanctioned in the only true way.
So tell us what, when ,where and how are true sheikhs authorized??? Because usually its those having wealth and power over other muslims regardless of how the came to have that wealth and power. Which makes sense seeing as how Islam glorifies brute force and stolen treasure.. Even stolen women to rape as one pleases. Which is exactly how Islam spread ----by the Sword, murdering , stealing and raping. History neither you nor any other Muslim defender can deny!!-Tyr

jafar00
04-16-2014, 10:42 PM
You keep tossing out that line-- self appointed sheikh --as if the others(ones you agree with) are somehow sanctioned in the only true way.
So tell us what, when ,where and how are true sheikhs authorized???

When someone studies under a recognised teacher or institute of Islamic education, they are recognised by their peers. Anjem didn't study anywhere nor is he recognised as a scholar. He is a failed medical student who changed to law because he was a drunk. Where are his Islamic credentials?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-16-2014, 10:59 PM
When someone studies under a recognised teacher or institute of Islamic education, they are recognised by their peers. Anjem didn't study anywhere nor is he recognised as a scholar. He is a failed medical student who changed to law because he was a drunk. Where are his Islamic credentials?

First off, I do not have to defend Anjem because I didn't quote him.

Next is the biggie. I asked this and you chose to ignore it..

Quote Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post

So tell us what, when ,where and how are true sheikhs authorized???

Care to answer because your diversionary spinning doesn't cut it with me.. You are the one citing your version of true Sheikhs.. -Tyr

jafar00
04-17-2014, 12:23 AM
Care to answer because your diversionary spinning doesn't cut it with me.. You are the one citing your version of true Sheikhs.. -Tyr

In case you missed it....

When someone studies under a recognised teacher or institute of Islamic education, they are recognised by their peers.

Like if I studied Islam at Al Azhar, one of Islam's most esteemed universities. If I passed after years of study, I would be recognised by the teachers and head of the university. Also by other recognised scholars based on my areas of study there and would be given ijaza (permission) to speak on the subjects I studied.

aboutime
04-17-2014, 01:24 PM

jafar. Happy that you asked. Answer: Probably the same place where your credentials happen to be. How typical of you.

jafar00
04-17-2014, 05:04 PM
jafar. Happy that you asked. Answer: Probably the same place where your credentials happen to be. How typical of you.

I may not have studied formally at Al Azhar (I used to visit the sheikhs there and ask questions and listen to the Khutba on Fridays), I did study Islam in general and Hanafi Fiq under Sheikh Abdul Hamid Butt who was formerly the Mufti of Kenya, and Sheikh Nazim Haqqani of the Naqshbandi Tariqah so I do know my religion well.

How do you know Islam? From Zionist anti Islamic hate blogs? :p

aboutime
04-17-2014, 05:15 PM
I may not have studied formally at Al Azhar (I used to visit the sheikhs there and ask questions and listen to the Khutba on Fridays), I did study Islam in general and Hanafi Fiq under Sheikh Abdul Hamid Butt who was formerly the Mufti of Kenya, and Sheikh Nazim Haqqani of the Naqshbandi Tariqah so I do know my religion well.

How do you know Islam? From Zionist anti Islamic hate blogs? :p

Wrong! I have never accused any of your sources as being from Zionist anti Islamic hate blogs.

You are the lone, or sole source of the hatred here. Take full credit, where credit is due.

jafar00
04-17-2014, 09:58 PM
Wrong! I have never accused any of your sources as being from Zionist anti Islamic hate blogs.

You are the lone, or sole source of the hatred here. Take full credit, where credit is due.

Name your sources.

aboutime
04-19-2014, 03:14 PM
Name your sources.

Happily. "Jafar".