PDA

View Full Version : Obama confronts Putin in call as crisis escalates

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 07:11 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/cia-chief-visited-kiev-weekend-white-house-174243734.html

Obama confronts Putin in call as crisis escalates

Washington (AFP) - Presidents Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin confronted one another in telephone talks Monday as a standoff over Ukraine escalated after the CIA chief visited Kiev and a Russian war plane "buzzed" a US destroyer.

Washington said it was consulting European allies and hinted that more sanctions on Russia's economy could be coming, to punish what it sees as Moscow's sponsorship of pro-Russia violence in eastern Ukraine.

The Kremlin said that Putin used the latest in a string of tense phone calls with Obama to brand US charges of meddling in eastern Ukraine as "unfounded."

There were no immediate readouts of the call from the White House, which earlier was the first to say it would take place.

Unusually though, the White House did offer some details of CIA chief John Brennan's travel, confirming Russian media reports that the top US spy had flown into Kiev over the weekend.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov had demanded an explanation over Brennan's visit.

Russia's Interfax news agency quoted an unidentified source as saying Brennan recommended Kiev use force against pro-Russian militants in eastern districts.

But White House spokesman Jay Carney blasted claims that Brennan's travel was anything but routine -- and said he was revealing it to rebut "false claims" laid by Russia.

"Senior-level visits of intelligence officials are a standard means of fostering mutually beneficial security cooperation, including US-Russian intelligence collaboration going back to the beginnings of the post-Cold War era," he said.

"To imply that US officials meeting with their counterparts (in Kiev) is anything other than in the same spirit is absurd."

- 'Provocative' -

Carney also denied that a new Cold War was brewing between Russia and the United States, but an incident involving a Russian jet over the Black Sea and a US cruise missile destroyer did hark back to the tensions of that earlier era.

How da boy gonna talk on da fone and reed da teleprompter at da same time??
Here will be his first statement to Putin. . MANN, GIVE ME SUM MO' TIME I'ZE BEIN' AS FLEXIBLE AS I KAN BEEZ.. :laugh:

Get this propaganda piece put out to beef up bampunk's image. The bastard doesn't know the first thing about how to deal with a Ruskie. First thing you do is show the bastard you have a bigger, better gun. After that let him know the first salvo will be dead on his sorry ass.
Obama crying and pleading will be like the sheep bleetings when the wolves move in the for the kill.
It will just stir the wolf's blood lust.

This one below highlights nothing but pure Weakness. Consulting EU asses instead of taking a real stand by moving military hardware and manpower into place!!

Washington said it was consulting European allies and hinted that more sanctions on Russia's economy could be coming, to punish what it sees as Moscow's sponsorship of pro-Russia violence in eastern Ukraine.---:laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

Gaffer
04-14-2014, 07:58 PM
The only way to stop the russians is to face them down militarily. Nothing else will deter them. And we all know that's not going to happen.

Gunny
04-14-2014, 08:22 PM
How da boy gonna talk on da fone and reed da teleprompter at da same time??
Here will be his first statement to Putin. . MANN, GIVE ME SUM MO' TIME I'ZE BEIN' AS FLEXIBLE AS I KAN BEEZ.. :laugh:

Get this propaganda piece put out to beef up bampunk's image. The bastard doesn't know the first thing about how to deal with a Ruskie. First thing you do is show the bastard you have a bigger, better gun. After that let him know the first salvo will be dead on his sorry ass.
Obama crying and pleading will be like the sheep bleetings when the wolves move in the for the kill.
It will just stir the wolf's blood lust.

This one below highlights nothing but pure Weakness. Consulting EU asses instead of taking a real stand by moving military hardware and manpower into place!!
---:laugh::laugh::laugh:--Tyr

Can you just picture Putin yawning as he examines his fingernails?:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 08:53 PM
Can you just picture Putin yawning as he examines his fingernails?:laugh:
And doing both after having had a big laugh at boy blunder reading a teleprompter speech to him.
Putin views Obama to be the self-serving weak ass piece of human shat that he truly is. And likely calls the bampunk another useful idiot..

Our fallen men that lived to fight and defend this nation from its birth until now must be rolling over in their graves at what the Dem hero is doing.

Think Putin would have tried this crap against Reagan or either Bush? Hell no!
Against the "communist organizer" that may go on another vacation any moment now he knows his chances of success are almost a certainty.

I bet the bammyboy ordered the war room padlocked just in case he might have accidently wandered into it by mistake. - ;)--Tyr

Gunny
04-14-2014, 08:59 PM
And doing both after having had a big laugh at boy blunder reading a teleprompter speech to him.
Putin views Obama to be the self-serving weak ass piece of human shat that he truly is. And likely calls the bampunk another useful idiot..

Our fallen men that lived to fight and defend this nation from its birth until now must be rolling over in their graves at what the Dem hero is doing.

Think Putin would have tried this crap against Reagan or either Bush? Hell no!
Against the "communist organizer" that may go on another vacation any moment now he knows his chances of success are almost a certainty.

I bet the bammyboy ordered the war room padlocked just in case he might have accidently wandered into it by mistake. - ;)--Tyr

It just cracks me up. Of all the people Boy Blunder could go after .... I know ... let's go after the former KGB guy that now runs a country with an arsenal as big as ours. Especially since the region is in HIS sphere of influence, not ours. ANd don't we already have a war going on?

Oh yeah ... Boy Blunder declared victory in one of them. We must've won.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 09:17 PM
It just cracks me up. Of all the people Boy Blunder could go after .... I know ... let's go after the former KGB guy that now runs a country with an arsenal as big as ours. Especially since the region is in HIS sphere of influence, not ours. ANd don't we already have a war going on?

Oh yeah ... Boy Blunder declared victory in one of them. We must've won.:laugh:

Well the only people that ever accused him of being smart were dumber than he is! And 99% of them are liberals that could not find there own ass with both hands and a spotter..
This is what happens when stupid people decide the village idiot is a "messiah" that can lead them to a Marxist utopia..

If Putin could/would just stomp bammyboy's ass all alone Id be all for it but should we war with Russia it would be our military taking the blows not the pretender in chief.. A lot of fine men would die. And the coward prompter reader wouldn't feel a damn thing except humiliation at finally being seen for the jackass he is.. -Tyr

Gunny
04-14-2014, 09:34 PM
Well the only people that ever accused him of being smart were dumber than he is! And 99% of them are liberals that could not find there own ass with both hands and a spotter..
This is what happens when stupid people decide the village idiot is a "messiah" that can lead them to a Marxist utopia..

If Putin could/would just stomp bammyboy's ass all alone Id be all for it but should we war with Russia it would be our military taking the blows not the pretender in chief.. A lot of fine men would die. And the coward prompter reader wouldn't feel a damn thing except humiliation at finally being seen for the jackass he is.. -Tyr

Oh I agree 100%. I'd pay the going rate for the pay-per-view to put those two in the octagon.

Kind of sucks rooting for the bad guy, but then, I always was a Superstar Billy Graham fan. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 09:45 PM
Oh I agree 100%. I'd pay the going rate for the pay-per-view to put those two in the octagon.

Kind of sucks rooting for the bad guy, but then, I always was a Superstar Billy Graham fan. :)

Hey back when Rowdy Red Roberts fought Jacky Fargo on Saturday afternoon wrestling on TV in Memphis I was the only one in my family rooting for Rowdy the bad guy. When asked why , I pissed them all off by saying its all fake anyway and I like to see Jacky Fargo get his prissy ass beat for a change..
Boring seeing the same faker win over and over.. :laugh:

Id pay big bucks to watch the fight ringside. Even knowing it would be over in mere seconds. The Dem zero couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag!- :laugh:-Tyr

Gunny
04-14-2014, 09:55 PM
Hey back when Rowdy Red Roberts fought Jacky Fargo on Saturday afternoon wrestling on TV in Memphis I was the only one in my family rooting for Rowdy the bad guy. When asked why , I pissed them all off by saying its all fake anyway and I like to see Jacky Fargo get his prissy ass beat for a change..
Boring seeing the same faker win over and over.. :laugh:

Id pay big bucks to watch the fight ringside. Even knowing it would be over in mere seconds. The Dem zero couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag!- :laugh:-Tyr

I don't know. Putin looks sadistic enough to be open to a payoff. You know, put Boy Blunder in submission holds and let him up before he can tap out. Prolong it a few rounds.

I wasn't too much of a face fan in wrestling. I liked Superstar Billy Graham and the Spoiler. Graham, for a heel was hilarious. Plus was the first one with the real bodybuilder look. I spent countless hours lifting weights because I wanted to look like him. Nobody bothered to tell me I didn't know what I was doing and I was missing a few chemicals. I STILL sport a few tie-dyed shirts on occasion. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 10:10 PM
I don't know. Putin looks sadistic enough to be open to a payoff. You know, put Boy Blunder in submission holds and let him up before he can tap out. Prolong it a few rounds.

I wasn't too much of a face fan in wrestling. I liked Superstar Billy Graham and the Spoiler. Graham, for a heel was hilarious. Plus was the first one with the real bodybuilder look. I spent countless hours lifting weights because I wanted to look like him. Nobody bothered to tell me I didn't know what I was doing and I was missing a few chemicals. I STILL sport a few tie-dyed shirts on occasion. :)
I did some weight training but never got into it hardcore. My older brother was a natural born Hercules and that's no bull. At 16 years old he was as strong as two adult men. I never was a weakling and he put me to shame in that department. In fact , guys thought I was very strong until they finally arm wrestled him for money. No shit , I have seen him do stuff with weights one handed that myself and my oldest brother could barely do using both hands. He is now 63 years old and still strong as a damn bull. Always beat my ass in our fights too. That pissed me off to no end. We haven't fought in about 34 years now. I have 6 fight scars and one of them came from him.. We were not a gentle family after my dad died.-Tyr

Gunny
04-14-2014, 10:20 PM
I did some weight training but never got into it hardcore. My older brother was a natural born Hercules and that's no bull. At 16 years old he was as strong as two adult men. I never was a weakling and he put me to shame in that department. In fact , guys thought I was very strong until they finally arm wrestled him for money. No shit , I have seen him do stuff with weights one handed that myself and my oldest brother could barely do using both hands. He is now 63 years old and still strong as a damn bull. Always beat my ass in our fights too. That pissed me off to no end. We haven't fought in about 34 years now. I have 6 fight scars and one of them came from him.. We were not a gentle family after my dad died.-Tyr

I still lift. Six days a week. I've always lifted for strength though, not looks or anything else. I'm still pretty strong, but it's catching up to my joints.
I saw something on Putin where he was getting out of a lake or river or some crap after a swim in some 40 degree water. He didn't look like a slacker, that's for sure. Even on 40 degree water his balls are probably bigger than Boy Blunder's.:laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 10:27 PM
I still lift. Six days a week. I've always lifted for strength though, not looks or anything else. I'm still pretty strong, but it's catching up to my joints.
I saw something on Putin where he was getting out of a lake or river or some crap after a swim in some 40 degree water. He didn't look like a slacker, that's for sure. Even on 40 degree water his balls are probably bigger than Boy Blunder's.:laugh:

MOOCHELL keeps boy blunder's balls in her purse. She says he doesn't need 'em to read a teleprompter and they were only good on a long vacation anyways. :laugh:

Gunny
04-14-2014, 10:39 PM
MOOCHELL keeps boy blunder's balls in her purse. She says he doesn't need 'em to read a teleprompter and they were only good on a long vacation anyways. :laugh:

She can be his freakin' cornerman.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-14-2014, 11:06 PM
She can be his freakin' cornerman.
Or he can be hers. That biatch looks tougher than him. I bet she still beats his skinny ass when they are behind closed doors. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hell , Putin probably has films of it too. -Tyr