PDA

View Full Version : Image Shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s Last Message Before Arrest

Jeff
04-18-2014, 06:47 AM
What this kid wrote on the wall of the boat I am afraid is the thoughts of many a Muslims, at least we know it is what all of the extreme's believe. This kid is mad at America but has no problem going to school here and well just living a normal life, no we don't have beheading and other vile trash the way some of these countries do but yet this kid thinks we are killing there Innocents ( I guess he forgot who attacked who ) and he is mad :rolleyes:

Honestly when I read this the first thing I think of is if they feel this strongly than maybe we ought to oblige them and give them something to complain about and in the mean time rid the world of a festering cancer.

A new image shows the bullet-riddled anti-American rant allegedly scrawled by suspected Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev on the inside wall of a boat as he hid from a police manhunt last year.
“The U.S. government is killing our innocent civilians, but most of you already know that… I can’t stand to see such [bullet hole] go unpunished,” says the handwriting captured in the image obtained by ABC News from a law enforcement official in Massachusetts. “We Muslims are one body. You kill one of us, you hurt [bullet hole] us all.”

http://gma.yahoo.com/image-shows-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-s-last-message-before-arrest-170806470.html