PDA

View Full Version : This is how they do it!!!!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2014, 12:30 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/ohio-teacher-fired-over-black-president-142925734.html

Ohio teacher fired over comment on black president

Associated Press

13 hours ago

CINCINNATI (AP) — An Ohio teacher has been fired after a black student who said he wanted to become president claimed the teacher told him the nation didn't need another black commander in chief.

The Fairfield Board of Education voted 4-0 on Thursday night to fire science teacher Gil Voigt from Fairfield Freshman School, according to The Cincinnati Enquirer (http://cin.ci/1kIkFmQ ).

"The district felt that the evidence was sufficient to support the termination of Mr. Voigt's employment," Superintendent Paul Otten said in statement.

Voigt did not immediately return a call seeking comment Friday but has said the student misquoted him.

Voigt, who is white, told school officials that what he actually told the teen was that he doesn't think the nation can afford another president like Barack Obama, "whether he's black or white."

A state referee investigating Voigt found that explanation was not credible.

The referee also found Voigt had made other offensive comments in class over the years, including an accusation that in 2008, he trained his laser pointer at a black student and said he looked like "an African-American Rudolph."

Voigt told school officials that he was only repeating what another student had said but later acknowledged his conduct had been inappropriate.

In 2012, Voigt was accused of calling a student stupid and implying that he and some of his classmates were gay.

In that incident, Voigt denied making any insulting comments to students and told school officials that a group of students in his class were colluding against him.

The state referee found Voigt's explanation for those two incidents to also be not credible.

"Voigt repeatedly engaged in conduct that is harmful to the well-being of his students," the state referee wrote in an April 11 report given to the board of education. "He has made race-based, culturally based and insulting comments to students over a period of years. He was warned on multiple occasions that if his behavior continued that he would be subject to termination. Unfortunately, for both Voigt and his students, he did not alter his conduct."

Voigt may appeal his firing to a Butler County court. The Ohio Department of Education will investigate to decide what to do about his teaching license.

Voigt taught in Fairfield schools since 2000. He had been on unpaid leave since December following a parent's complaint about the Obama remark.

This is how they do it folks!! Make an example out of whitey. Yet the same black kid that complained could have called Voigt a white honkey mutherffkker all day long and nothing would have been done about it. We--whites --are being warred upon and its accepted .. Just like Justice Department refused to classify the knock out game blacks are primarily doing on whites as a hate crime. Same thing when Holder declares I will not prosecute my people and let guilty (caught on video)New Black Panther party members that used voter intimidation go free.

1.Muslims wage war on us, not admitted here.
2.Blacks wage war on us not admitted here
3.Mexicans wage war on us not admitted here
4.Dems wage war on us not admitted here
5.Liberals wage war on us not admitted here
6.Leftists wage war on us not admitted here
7.Atheist wage war on us not admitted here
8.Environmentalists wage war on us not admitted here
9.Gays wage war on us not admitted here
10.Anti-gun asshats wage war on us not admitted here
11.Fem-Nazis wage war on us not admitted here
12.Federal authorities/Agencies wage war on us not admitted here.
13. Mainstream Press wages war on us not admitted here.
14. Most college professors wage war on us not admitted here
15. Globalists wage war on us not admitted here.

Did I leave anybody out?? No group on earth is more discriminated against that the Heterosexual White American Christian Male.. YET THAT IS THE GROUP FEW IF ANY EVER THINKS IS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

Its a damn miracle there aren't thousands of us fighting back daily against this massive injustice IMHO.--Tyr

fj1200
04-19-2014, 06:07 AM
Who is "us"?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2014, 08:10 AM
Who is "us"?

Did I leave anybody out?? No group on earth is more discriminated against that the Heterosexual White American Christian Male.. YET THAT IS THE GROUP FEW IF ANY EVER THINKS IS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST

^^^^^ duh--
the Heterosexual White American Christian Male.. -- :slap:--Tyr

fj1200
04-19-2014, 08:48 AM
Silly me. How could I forget that we are the only ones that count.

Gaffer
04-19-2014, 09:08 AM

Who is we? :poke:

fj1200
04-19-2014, 02:01 PM
Who is we? :poke:

... the Heterosexual White American Christian Male..

:slap: Unless you're trying to say something...

http://crackberry.com/sites/crackberry.com/files/styles/w325/public/images/wallpaper_20100702055656_8537899742.jpg?itok=bEO6A EiT

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2014, 08:38 PM

Yes, how could you???
And why would you ever think those opposing us and desiring our untimely demise would ever not being thinking exactly that??--Tyr

jafar00
04-20-2014, 04:55 AM
^^^^^ duh-- -- :slap:--Tyr

Try being a White Australian Muslim Male :poke:

Jeff
04-20-2014, 06:53 AM
I called it the night Obama was elected, that was the day the white Christian male became the enemy of the USA, we became the minority that night even if our numbers are greater than other groups ( yes Libs forget quickly where they came from, but will be the first to run to us for protection when the civil war breaks out in this country ) Yes many libs are all about being politically correct but I have to wonder as they stroll around the inner cities ( while this Knock out game is going on ) if the young black thugs say to themselves "OOO that is one of the good ones , don't hurt them" :laugh: Nope all they see is whitey, and then add all those that actually are different and yes we became the minority that night.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-20-2014, 09:11 AM
Try being a White Australian Muslim Male :poke:

Still not close amigo.
Are these 15 groups going after you?-Tyr

Didn't think so.. nice try but no cigar amigo..-Tyr

jafar00
04-20-2014, 03:21 PM
Still not close amigo.
Are these 15 groups going after you?-Tyr

Didn't think so.. nice try but no cigar amigo..-Tyr

Terrorists wage war on us and you think they are Muslim so I guess it counts ;)

Check out what's happening in CAR and some parts of Nigeria at the moment.

Eh? I guess the drug lords don't care what religion you are.

Obama's dropping bombs on innocent Muslims using drones so I guess that counts.

Our Liberals are pretty bigoted and our Liberal PM is racist, islamophobic, and misogynistic.

Well, our Labor party is a little more inclusive of all cultures and religions.

Ditto

They banned Halal (and kosher) slaughter in Denmark citing animal suffering when in fact if done as prescribed, the animal is dead in less than a second without suffering.

Well, since we are not as outspoken against gays, we don't get targeted by them so much.

Even pro gun people don't want Muslims to have guns due to point #13 :p

What's a Fem-Nazi?

*Cough* War on terror, CIA agent provocateurs in Mosques, constant drone attacks on innocents.... *cough*

Whenever someone called "Mohamed" is caught committing a crime, mainstream media and a plethora of little hate blogs are all like "Islam is at fault!", despite the fact that these crimes are sins and against Islamic laws and teachings. You are a classic example of someone who has been duped by that.

Ditto.

They are all Zionists. What do you expect?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-20-2014, 09:13 PM
Terrorists wage war on us and you think they are Muslim so I guess it counts ;)

Check out what's happening in CAR and some parts of Nigeria at the moment.

Eh? I guess the drug lords don't care what religion you are.

Obama's dropping bombs on innocent Muslims using drones so I guess that counts.

Our Liberals are pretty bigoted and our Liberal PM is racist, islamophobic, and misogynistic.

Well, our Labor party is a little more inclusive of all cultures and religions.

Ditto

They banned Halal (and kosher) slaughter in Denmark citing animal suffering when in fact if done as prescribed, the animal is dead in less than a second without suffering.

Well, since we are not as outspoken against gays, we don't get targeted by them so much.

Even pro gun people don't want Muslims to have guns due to point #13 :p

What's a Fem-Nazi?

*Cough* War on terror, CIA agent provocateurs in Mosques, constant drone attacks on innocents.... *cough*

Whenever someone called "Mohamed" is caught committing a crime, mainstream media and a plethora of little hate blogs are all like "Islam is at fault!", despite the fact that these crimes are sins and against Islamic laws and teachings. You are a classic example of someone who has been duped by that.

Ditto.

They are all Zionists. What do you expect?

Spinning like a top I see. So you maintain the Mexicans are going after muslims do you? :laugh:
Mainstream press that does its best to protect Islam is to!:laugh:
And atheist ,environmentalist too. :laugh:
Liberals are to!!! Hel they bust ass defending you guys .. - :laugh:-Tyr

fj1200
04-21-2014, 09:07 AM
Yes, how could you???
And why would you ever think those opposing us and desiring our untimely demise would ever not being thinking exactly that??--Tyr

:rolleyes:

Do you know how many of those groups are white and/or American and/or heterosexual and/or Christian and/or male? Some even hit all five of those... Spin away.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2014, 09:29 AM

Do you know how many of those groups are white and/or American and/or heterosexual and/or Christian and/or male? Some even hit all five of those... Spin away.

Muslims are not Christians

Blacks are not white

Mexicans are not white

Dems are not Republican

Liberals are stupid and arrogant :laugh:

Leftists are stupid, arrogant and as gullible as the libs. :laugh:

Atheists are just morons..

Morons..

Perverted and evil hedonists. :laugh:

Asshats nothing more needs to be said.

Man hating haint dogs! :laugh:

Dictatorial. self-serving un-American pieces of shit!

Pure scum with shit for brains and arrogant as hell.

Enlightened asses that couldn't find their own asses with both hands and a spotter but put a whole new meaning to the word arrogant.

Sumbiatches that certainly need to be destroyed IMHO..

^^^All these attack and oppose we true Americans. FF-THEM ALL.. -Tyr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now stop trying to bore me with non comparable spin jacked up crap. ok?- :slap:--Tyr

fj1200
04-21-2014, 12:31 PM
... Spin away.

You've done better.

... we true Americans. FF-THEM ALL.. -Tyr
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now stop trying to bore me with non comparable spin jacked up crap. ok?- :slap:--Tyr

Only true Americans are white, heterosexual, Christian, and male then?

"non comparable." :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2014, 09:41 PM
You've done better.

Only true Americans are white, heterosexual, Christian, and male then?

"non comparable." :laugh:

Nice spin as you left off these three from that list (most important three too)and these three include multiple races , religions and sexes. I am sure you not listing them was just an oversight. :rolleyes:
1. Conservative
2. Republican
3. Patriot

Those three I always include being not listed by you sure help make your accusatory listing misrepresent my stand. I am sure a mere oversight on your part.. :rolleyes:

True Americans are Conservative and/or Republican but always patriotic. And yes most are CHRISTIAN TOO. NOT A SINGLE MUSLIM IN THIS COUNTRY IS PATRIOTIC. That is true because Islam forces/demands nothing is put before enslavement to Allah. -Tyr

fj1200
04-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Nice spin as you left off these three from that list (most important three too)and these three include multiple races , religions and sexes. I am sure you not listing them was just an oversight. :rolleyes:

I didn't leave anything off, I was merely rehashing your list. Nevertheless it's been a few decades or ten since your listing was considered the definition of "true Americans."

It also seems pretty clear that you never want the Republicans to win another election... ever.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2014, 10:26 PM
I didn't leave anything off, I was merely rehashing your list. Nevertheless it's been a few decades or ten since your listing was considered the definition of "true Americans."

It also seems pretty clear that you never want the Republicans to win another election... ever.
My list was the bad guys . The good guys I make no bones about siding with. Never have ever.
I am not the factor that wins or loses for Republicans. They lose when they abandon their base and act like dummocrats. Which seems to be a repeated effort made more often lately..-Tyr

fj1200
04-22-2014, 07:29 AM
I am not the factor that wins or loses for Republicans.

Keep thinking that you and millions of others with a persecution complex don't have an effect.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-22-2014, 07:56 AM
Keep thinking that you and millions of others with a persecution complex don't have an effect.
I'd rather have a "persecution complex" than a "blind in one eye and can't see out of the other complex" coupled with a "faulty set of basic foundational principles". Not that I have either one mind you..;)-Tyr

fj1200
04-22-2014, 08:03 AM
I'd rather have a "persecution complex" than a "blind in one eye and can't see out of the other complex" coupled with a "faulty set of basic foundational principles". Not that I have either one mind you..;)-Tyr

wage war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us
wages war on us
wage war on us
wage war on us

No group on earth is more discriminated against

this massive injustice

Yeah, no persecution complex there.

Drummond
04-22-2014, 03:26 PM

Yeah, no persecution complex there.

I see you've taken your redrafting-desperation tactics to the level of ludicrous comedy ?

Having posted:-

I didn't leave anything off, I was merely rehashing your list.
.... you went on to treat us to your 'WAGE WAR ON US' redraft, where you left off every bit of detail in Tyr's list !!!!!

Thanks for the laugh, FJ - :laugh::laugh::laugh:

aboutime
04-22-2014, 03:37 PM

fj. You must be highly impressed with your ability to always prove how you are such a capable LIBERAL trouble-making, sheeple.

fj1200
04-22-2014, 03:50 PM
I see...

You actually don't because I was displaying the relevant part of the post to prove my point. Someday you'll understand.

Drummond
04-22-2014, 04:04 PM
You actually don't because I was displaying the relevant part of the post to prove my point. Someday you'll understand.

What I see, FJ, is that you are the one contributor here who sees fit to redraft other peoples' posts because it helps you spin matters as you think best suits your purposes.

And what I also see is that, when you indulge in such a tactic, you fail to argue with the proper level of fairness, preferring to go for effect, or spin, instead.

I have never redrafted any requote of yours I happen to be replying to. But you, evidently, do not adhere to such a standard yourself.

fj1200
04-22-2014, 04:05 PM
What I see...

I see a sore loser. :shrug:

Drummond
04-22-2014, 04:13 PM
I see a sore loser. :shrug:

'Loser' ? What is it you imagine I've 'lost' ?

You do what I've described you as doing.

It is my opinion that you would be better served by debating more equitably. If you can counter points made in posts, then why not meet them on the terms intended for them ? Why redrafts instead, or misrepresentative edits ? Why the gimmickry ?

fj1200
04-22-2014, 04:22 PM
'Loser' ? What is it you imagine I've 'lost' ?

You do what I've described you as doing.

It is my opinion that you would be better served by debating more equitably. If you can counter points made in posts, then why not meet them on the terms intended for them ? Why redrafts instead, or misrepresentative edits ? Why the gimmickry ?

You've lost most arguments. And I don't particularly care that you've described what I do, I do it openly and now I do it to annoy you. :)

And I've debated far more equitably than you. I don't go blathering how someone is a "leftie" with no proof, I don't go blathering about off-topic drivel, I don't parse posts sentence by sentence, etc. But I do counter posts with direct evidence while trying to dispense with all the garbage that is presented. You decrying "gimmickry" is laughable.

Drummond
04-22-2014, 04:37 PM
You've lost most arguments.

... sez you ... :laugh::laugh:

And I don't particularly care that you've described what I do, I do it openly and now I do it to annoy you. :)

... er'm ... track back. You will find that you did it to TYR. Newsflash: Tyr and I are two different people.

Perhaps, following your argument through, what you're really saying is that you're setting out to annoy people - PLURAL - who happen to post in disagreement to you ?

And I've debated far more equitably than you. I don't go blathering how someone is a "leftie" with no proof

Only recently I made a point, elsewhere, which saw you depart from your 'Thatcherite' credentials ... offering instead an argument more Left-wing than one she would've herself have made.

I don't go blathering about off-topic drivel

Ahem ! We've had entire debates which have TOTALLY departed from a thread topic !! As to whether your offerings were actually 'drivel' ... I offer no comment here ...

I don't parse posts sentence by sentence, etc.

Just one word at a time, you mean .. ?

But I do counter posts with direct evidence while trying to dispense with all the garbage that is presented.

Your chopping of EVERY salient point of Tyr's, just for the sake of repeating a phrase over and over ... is no example of that 'direct evidence' you speak of. It IS evidence of gimmickry, however, done just for effect.

You decrying "gimmickry" is laughable.

Oh, I should APPROVE of it, then ???

fj1200
04-22-2014, 04:40 PM
... sez you ... :laugh::laugh:

Blah, blah, blah...

Oh geez. Yes, sez me since you've just proven my point.

Drummond
04-22-2014, 04:45 PM
Oh geez. Yes, sez me since you've just proven my point.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Actually .. you've just proven mine.

When the going gets rough, you resort not to continued debate, but put-down gimmickry instead. Rather than take my comments on as they stood, instead you went for a 'for effect' redraft which evaded them.

fj1200
04-22-2014, 04:50 PM
... continued debate...

I think I've identified the problem. You considered that bit of drivel that vomited from your keyboard as debate. If you have a point please make it if you have more obfuscation then it will be mocked derisively.

Drummond
04-22-2014, 04:56 PM
I think I've identified the problem. You considered that bit of drivel that vomited from your keyboard as debate. If you have a point please make it if you have more obfuscation then it will be mocked derisively.

Tut tut.

Points are made. You evade them, with redrafts, choppings of text, and now, just with an insult, and with an apparent promise of more of the same.

Why is it that you can't debate without all of this ?

fj1200
04-22-2014, 05:00 PM
Tut tut.

Points are made. You evade them, with redrafts, choppings of text, and now, just with an insult, and with an apparent promise of more of the same.

Why is it that you can't debate without all of this ?

You make stupid inconsequential points.

... if you have more obfuscation then it will be mocked derisively.

Promise kept.

*please note that your post was unmolested whereas I "chopped" my own text and didn't get mad at myself for doing so. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-22-2014, 05:22 PM
I see you've taken your redrafting-desperation tactics to the level of ludicrous comedy ?

Having posted:-

.... you went on to treat us to your 'WAGE WAR ON US' redraft, where you left off every bit of detail in Tyr's list !!!!!

Thanks for the laugh, FJ - :laugh::laugh::laugh:

When I see tactics like that I know my point was made.
And he had no real refutation to offer.
Living in denial of reality so as to be able to defend the indefensible is a complex too. Only in his case it certainly appears to be one that he enjoys even as he denies its reality..-Tyr

Drummond
04-22-2014, 05:23 PM
You make stupid inconsequential points.

Promise kept.

*please note that your post was unmolested whereas I "chopped" my own text and didn't get mad at myself for doing so. :)

What do you want, a medal ??

So, you've substituted one gimmick for another. Anything rather than indulge in fair, reasoned debate, eh ?

This is just too tiresome. I've better things to do with my time. Let me just give you a piece of advice: if you want to debate issues, try doing so HONESTLY. That's to say, if you get into difficulties, don't dive for the nearest gimmick of preference, such as rewrites, crossings-out, choppings of text, gratuitous insults ... all of this nonsense ... as your 'get out' tactic.

Here's a thought for you. If you're being bested in a debate, why not ADMIT it ? You will very probably find that you earn some respect in doing that.

Try it sometime.

Or if you really can't bring yourself to go that far, why not just retire from the debate in question ?

Anyway, this is going nowhere, so I'll quit the thread for now. Give my suggestion some thought.

Drummond
04-22-2014, 05:24 PM
Living in denial of reality so as to be able to defend the indefensible is a complex too. Only in his case it certainly appears to be one that he enjoys even as he denies its reality..-Tyr:clap::clap::clap::clap:

aboutime
04-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Seriously, everyone. After spending Easter Sunday with four of our grandchildren.

I am now convinced. We should all leave fj alone to his own devices. At least..until he is potty trained. Our 2nd youngest grandson decided he would finally sit down to fill the pot. Creating an FJ image he was very, very proud of.

So..lets give fj time to adapt.

fj1200
04-23-2014, 10:11 AM
Living in denial of reality so as to be able to defend the indefensible is a complex too. Only in his case it certainly appears to be one that he enjoys even as he denies its reality..-Tyr

If you had been paying attention you would know that I suggested you had a "persecution complex" or some such thing, as proof I showed you to believe war was being waged on you by 15? different groups??? I believe they call that point, set, match. ;)

What do you want, a medal ??

For smoking you in another "debate"? Sure, but you just whimpering off into the distance would be medal enough. I've never seen anyone whine as much as you.

Drummond
04-23-2014, 05:19 PM
For smoking you in another "debate"? Sure, but you just whimpering off into the distance would be medal enough. I've never seen anyone whine as much as you.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::coffee:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-23-2014, 05:35 PM
If you had been paying attention you would know that I suggested you had a "persecution complex" or some such thing, as proof I showed you to believe war was being waged on you by 15? different groups??? I believe they call that point, set, match. ;)

That you refuse to admit what those 15 groups stand for and do proves you can not be a Conservative IMHO.. EVEN WERE YOU JUST A WEAK CONSERVATIVE YOU'D ADMIT MOST OF IT WAS CORRECT..
Yet you deny any of it!!! That to me leads to only one rational conclusion..
And while you deny reality you accuse me of some mental disorder.. That truly takes the cake amigo.. It truly does.. --Tyr

aboutime
04-23-2014, 06:03 PM

For smoking you in another "debate"? Sure, but you just whimpering off into the distance would be medal enough. I've never seen anyone whine as much as you.

fj. YOU SURE YOUR REAL NAME/IDENTITY ISN'T "ROBERT"?

fj1200
04-25-2014, 12:41 PM
That you refuse to admit what those 15 groups stand for and do proves you can not be a Conservative IMHO.. EVEN WERE YOU JUST A WEAK CONSERVATIVE YOU'D ADMIT MOST OF IT WAS CORRECT..
Yet you deny any of it!!! That to me leads to only one rational conclusion..
And while you deny reality you accuse me of some mental disorder.. That truly takes the cake amigo.. It truly does.. --Tyr

I'm not going to waste energy on your list when my point was your persecution complex.

aboutime
04-25-2014, 01:08 PM
I'm not going to waste energy on your list when my point was your persecution complex.

fj. People like you who demonstrate dementia so vividly. Need to be left alone to your own, miserable devices. YOUR persecution complex is SHOWING.