PDA

View Full Version : On this day in history

Abbey Marie
04-19-2014, 10:32 AM
This is more the kind of thing the Founders of our nation had in mind when they drafted the so-called "Separation of Church and State" provision of the 1st Amendment. Not removing Christmas Carols from school concerts. People who don't get it are either ignorant, or just refuse to admit the truth for their own agenda.

Today in History:
1601 – Hanging of James Duckett, bookseller and Catholic martyr, at Tyburn, [England] after Roman Catholic books were found in his possession.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2014, 11:28 AM
This is the kind of thing the Founders of our nation had in mind when they drafted the so-called "Separation of Church and State" provision of the 1st Amendment. Not removing Christmas Carols from school concerts. People who don't get it are either ignorant, or just refuse to admit the truth for their own agenda.

Today in History:
1601 – Hanging of James Duckett, bookseller and Catholic martyr, at Tyburn, [England] after Roman Catholic books were found in his possession.
Do not ever think they are not those in this nation that would happily sign onto doing that to ALL Christians in this nation!! I've even talked to people in the past that said so. Naturally THEY NEVER STATED THAT TO ME EVER AGAIN! As I put the fear of God into them in no uncertain way. People find out that some us do not turn the other cheek so easily.. We weaker ones tend to cling to our old fighting spirits much to such people's shock and dismay! I have far too many fighting bloods in me- Irish, Indian, Viking , English , Danish and German. A true mutt .. :beer: -Tyr