PDA

View Full Version : Kansas Highway Shooter

Gaffer
04-19-2014, 07:44 PM
I'm sure you heard all about this, no wait, it hasn't had a whole lot of media coverage. I guess cause it wasn't happening on the east or west coast. Anyway they caught the guy and guess what.

He's not a right wing conservative tea partier.

He's not with the GOP.

He's not a veteran back from the war.

He's not even a full fledged liberal.

He's....Are you ready for this?

Drum roll please.

He's a muslim. Out there doing his part for islam.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-19-2014, 08:31 PM
I'm sure you heard all about this, no wait, it hasn't had a whole lot of media coverage. I guess cause it wasn't happening on the east or west coast. Anyway they caught the guy and guess what.

He's not a right wing conservative tea partier.

He's not with the GOP.

He's not a veteran back from the war.

He's not even a full fledged liberal.

He's....Are you ready for this?

Drum roll please.

He's a muslim. Out there doing his part for islam.
When I first heard about it my first guess was he would be a muslim. And if he were the media would dial it way, way back immediately. Both were correct. Had he been on our side it would be headline news 24/7 for months. And the televised media would be going apeshit with it for even longer! Obama would quickly issue some E.O. to set up an agency to deal with it..-Tyr

fj1200
04-21-2014, 07:53 AM
You're going on more than a name I assume?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2014, 08:32 AM

Read tHe entire story in the link presented below. Not a single word or question in that entire story about --MOTIVE, NOT ONE. Not even any guesses. When that happens they are attempting to either cover for racist blacks or muslims.
NOT EVEN COMMENT LIKE ,,NO MOTIVE KNOWN YET. That's because he is muslim and that's his motive!! They know it!!!!

Then compare that to how the caught KK MURDERER WAS COVERED. MOTIVE WAS PUT OUT FRONT IMMEDIATELY AND NON-STOP!! ..

http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/18/us/kansas-city-highway-shootings/

fj1200
04-21-2014, 08:44 AM
"Just the name," would have been a shorter answer.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2014, 08:56 AM
"Just the name," would have been a shorter answer.

Only thing "short" about me is my left little toe.. ;)--Tyr

I made my point and it stands for all to see. Compare the coverage and one will see an all out effort to protect the Islamists when such isn't applied to either ,1.Whites, 2.Christians, 3.Conservatives , 4.Republicans, 5.Patriots and 6. Veterans!!

^^^ That amigo highlights the damn war being conducted on us. Me included because the first five I am a part of ,only missing number 6 by having not served but I do at least give 100% to all truly patriotic service members, the others not truly patriotic can kiss a good man's ass as far as this man is concerned. As I do not ever just give wholesale blanket respect, my moral principles negate me ever doing that.--Tyr

fj1200
04-21-2014, 09:01 AM
^Your point based on a thug with a gun and a name.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-21-2014, 10:08 AM
^Your point based on a thug with a gun and a name.

The thug with the gun and a name didn't do the biased reporting Hoss, he just did the crime. THE FREAKING MEDIA DID the biased reporting that failed to even mention motive!! I merely pointed out why and who they seek to protect when doing that!
THE THUG WITH THE GUN SHOT AT INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR A REASON AND THERE WAS NOT A DAMN SINGLE MENTION OF THAT POSSIBLE REASON IN THE ENTIRE ARTICLE ABOUT HIM BY CNN!
You may think that just peachy or nothing to notice but we that know what is really being done to us do not..

If you like I can present both stories for comparison but you know my point is made you just refuse to admit it!! -Tyr

Gaffer
04-21-2014, 11:48 AM

As Tyr said, there's a lot not mentioned in the coverage. That alone says volumes. It seems to have taken a while for the name to be released. Seems people might draw conclusions concerning the name. I think it's all about collusion with the govt to play down these sorts of things. Hell, people might start to think muslims are dangerous and have an agenda or something. And as we know the war on terror is over. The war on domestic terrorist has replaced it.

This guy shot at people for a long period of time. 20 people were shot at and I don't even know how many days this went on. The freeway shooter in Columbus, Oh got more coverage that this got. Even FOX barely mentioned it. And since his name is mohammad it's going under the rug as soon as possible.

fj1200
04-21-2014, 12:39 PM
So a name and a lack of information then? And what the media may be doing is different than the shooter "doing his part for Islam."

Gaffer
04-21-2014, 02:10 PM
So a name and a lack of information then? And what the media may be doing is different than the shooter "doing his part for Islam."

He did his part for islam and they did their part for their president. As I said, silence speaks volumes.

fj1200
04-21-2014, 02:23 PM
There's just no arguing with that I guess.

jafar00
04-21-2014, 11:24 PM
He did his part for islam and they did their part for their president. As I said, silence speaks volumes.

Would you care to elaborate on how exactly, he "did his part for Islam"?

fj1200
04-22-2014, 07:11 AM
Would you care to elaborate on how exactly, he "did his part for Islam"?

You know, by committing his soft jihad and not drawing attention to himself and not shooting random people... oh wait.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-22-2014, 08:23 AM
You know, by committing his soft jihad and not drawing attention to himself and not shooting random people... oh wait.
Only thing soft about it was his head. He shot at those cars attempting to kill the occupants. You may think that something to joke about in a clever way to downplay his Islamic goals but true and Conservative Americans find it a murderous attempt to glorify his "Allah"....
We are the only group dedicated to opposing the greatest threat to this nation.
Too many fooooools choose to turn a blind eye and in a lot of cases that should read "blind eyes".-Tyr

fj1200
04-22-2014, 08:26 AM
... his Islamic goals ... glorify his "Allah"...

There's that unproven posit again.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-22-2014, 08:40 AM
There's that unproven posit again.

Can not prove a thing to a person unwilling to accept truth or even research it to find out.
This Mohammad guy wasn't shooting at those cars to field dress them and take them home to cook for dinner you know.
There's that apparent "unwillingness' to find motive on your part rearing its ugly head again when its Muslims involved.. And a proclivity to embrace/promote denial...
Check it out , I believe there is a doctor for that ..... seek help amigo.. :laugh:--Tyr

fj1200
04-22-2014, 08:49 AM
Can not prove a thing to a person ...

Yes, you can't prove a thing to someone who prefers fact and evidence over conjecture and opinion.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-22-2014, 09:10 AM
Yes, you can't prove a thing to someone who prefers fact and evidence over conjecture and opinion.
Nor to anybody that prefers to ignore past experience and past track records of certain groups.
You may wake up to a damn new world every morning but many of us choose the remember the recent past and a very long history of that group murdering for Allah.
Denial is a two headed snake that bites you both coming and going amigo!!
Those ignorant of history are often doomed to repeat it with all its mistakes and misery included.
Those choosing blindness are in even worse shape IMHO. --Tyr

fj1200
04-22-2014, 02:00 PM
^Uh huh. :rolleyes:

jafar00
04-22-2014, 04:34 PM

What's "soft jihad"? :)

a murderous attempt to glorify his "Allah"....

What lead you to that conclusion?

fj1200
04-22-2014, 04:38 PM
What's "soft jihad"? :)

What? You don't know??? :eek:

jafar00
04-22-2014, 05:38 PM
What? You don't know??? :eek:

Another blog media concoction we Muslims are unaware of?

fj1200
04-23-2014, 09:39 AM
Another blog media concoction we Muslims are unaware of?

I believe the technical definition is, "not shooting people."

Gaffer
04-23-2014, 10:17 AM
Still no follow up coverage of this guy. Flight 370, the ferry sinking, the latest poll numbers and the nazi shooter, but nothing on this guy.