PDA

View Full Version : Air Force Captain Beat Up by Cop for Being in his Own Home

Jeff
04-20-2014, 06:29 AM
This is strangely similar to Obama's buddy that was questioned by police, the incident where Obama decided to state " I don't know all the facts but the police acted stupidly" So now I wonder when Obama is going to come forward and give his 2 cents on this one? Of course this was different there was actual physical issues that went down and this man was inside his house but either way both men where acting suspiciously like I said the only difference was in this case the cop actually got physical, and the owner of the home was inside his house ( not locked outside acting strangely )so it will be interesting to see if these police acted stupidly as well.

This type of scenario is often what happens when “concerned citizens” are allowed to “see something, say something” about anything they want anonymously, even if they’re flat out lying.A Carmel, California resident called the police, because he saw someone “acting suspicious” in his neighbor’s home. The thing is, the guy who was in his neighbor’s home was actually the homeowner himself, a Captain in the Air Force, Nicolas Aquino. I don’t know how he was “acting suspicious” in his own home. Perhaps he was looking for something, and it looked like he was a burglar.
Whatever the case, the phone call prompted Monterey County police to investigate this man as a burglary suspect, who’s now being charged with “resisting arrest” and “obstruction of a peace officer.”

http://lastresistance.com/5455/air-force-captain-beat-cop-home/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-20-2014, 09:01 AM
This is strangely similar to Obama's buddy that was questioned by police, the incident where Obama decided to state " I don't know all the facts but the police acted stupidly" So now I wonder when Obama is going to come forward and give his 2 cents on this one? Of course this was different there was actual physical issues that went down and this man was inside his house but either way both men where acting suspiciously like I said the only difference was in this case the cop actually got physical, and the owner of the home was inside his house ( not locked outside acting strangely )so it will be interesting to see if these police acted stupidly as well.

http://lastresistance.com/5455/air-force-captain-beat-cop-home/

What they mean his own home!!
"He didn't build that" ;)
Homeowners in the same boat as the rest of us ,coming from Obama's famous line--" You didn't build that".
Obvious to anybody since he didn't build that(even if he did build it) he had not the right to rummage around in it stirring up the benevolent concern of his peeping neighbor! :laugh:

Now as his CiC Obama can just bust the Captain down to private and thus not have to issue an EXECUTIVE ORDER about this like he has done so often going around Congress.
Efficiency in action.--:laugh:
And the Captain had better thank the bamster for not kicking him out of the military and yanking his retirement too... ;) ---Tyr