PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama Ruining Graduation for 800 High Schoolers and Families

Jeff
04-22-2014, 07:20 AM
OK, I don't think ya can blame the Mooch here heck all she did was except a invitation from the school But in the same token her being there ( or any big name that would likely be invited ) dampens things I am sure, its a catch 22, its nice to have a famous person to speak at the ceremony but it is going to take away from what should be one of the most important dates these kids have, and I am sure the Mooch has no problem with that .

Every year, the president, vice president and many other politicians and celebrities receive hundreds of requests to speak at high school and college graduations. Who knows what prompts them to select their choices, but a lucky few schools are chosen. You would think the students and their parents would be excited to have a famous celebrity speak at their graduation, but that is not the case for 5 Topeka, Kansas high schools.

http://lastresistance.com/5481/michelle-obama-ruining-graduation-800-high-schoolers-families/

DragonStryk72
04-22-2014, 07:56 AM
OK, I don't think ya can blame the Mooch here heck all she did was except a invitation from the school But in the same token her being there ( or any big name that would likely be invited ) dampens things I am sure, its a catch 22, its nice to have a famous person to speak at the ceremony but it is going to take away from what should be one of the most important dates these kids have, and I am sure the Mooch has no problem with that .

http://lastresistance.com/5481/michelle-obama-ruining-graduation-800-high-schoolers-families/

Yeah, and plus, the kids know that, because desegregation was mentioned, it's gonna be a big speech about desegregation, and civil rights. after 13 years of it, I'm pretty willing to bet the kids are tired of hearing about it.

Then of course, the students are having their individual graduations swept away, just so that they can get as many as possible in for seeing the first lady. All five schools should be having their own graduation.

Jeff
04-24-2014, 08:59 PM
Looks like the Mooch is doing good, just thought it only fair that after 6 years I finally found something the Obama's have done that wasn't geared to destroying US that I had better post it ( Don't know if I will ever get to post positive about them again :laugh: ) But one can only guess what she will talk about the day before the graduation will be about :laugh:

First lady Michelle Obama is scrapping her plans to deliver a graduation speech for high school seniors in Topeka, Kan., after hundreds signed a petition in protest.Instead of delivering a graduation speech, Obama will speak before the school district the day before graduation, and will deliver remarks at a "Senior Recognition Day." More than 1,750 people had signed a petition protesting the first lady's appearance at the graduation ceremony, angered that security concerns would limit the number of friends and family who could attend.

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=4301673%3ATopic%3A2721640&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_topic