PDA

View Full Version : Who do I miss?

jimnyc
04-24-2014, 06:39 AM
Going over the members list and see some names I miss. I sure do have a bad habit of scaring people away! :(

Some I occasionally see elsewhere and some seemed to have just disappeared. Add your own, maybe we can find the dirty bastards out there somewhere!

Insein
manu1959
krisy (still posts, but very rarely)
Mr. P (same as above)
Hobbit
stephanie
82marine89
Wind Song
5stringJeff
Sitarro
Roomy
AFbombloader
musicman
eightballsidepocket

Jeff
04-24-2014, 07:15 AM
I miss

Red State Rules
Plus those Jim has mentioned (some more than others)

And for fun I miss

Man from Maine
The Greek Liar OCA
Then there was that yo yo that was on the watch list for threatening GW ( he said he didn't actual do anything wrong :laugh:)
then ya had the guy that made Archie Bunker look like a black activist that fought with the lying Greek from DC :laugh:
( Sorry Old age has taken my memory )
Lets not forget that bad ass outlaw biker Pale rider ( yes the outlaw biker-mayor :laugh: )

Come to think of it why not invite these folks back but before they get here we could make bets on how long they will last before being booted, the winner could get so many Rep points :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-24-2014, 08:47 AM
I miss six members myself..
Redstate, RSR , Marcus , Rev. and TAFT . Shadow too!!

Each had a unique perspective and I enjoyed reading their posts.
All six were on my friends list. So yes , I am highly biased in that judgment..-Tyr

tailfins
04-24-2014, 09:36 AM
Jimmy, you forgot to mention Robert A Whit!

Abbey Marie
04-24-2014, 10:14 AM
Sitarro, GotZoom, Rev and Stephanie

jimnyc
04-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Of course I miss Rev posting too, I'm hoping he's just taking a break and will come back to us. I don't consider him MIA just yet. :)

jimnyc
04-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Jimmy, you forgot to mention Robert A Whit!

A unique bastard he was, I'll give him that. Yeah, sure, I miss the non-stop headaches he created for me! :lol:

jimnyc
04-24-2014, 12:02 PM
I miss Kathianne! :)

Kathianne
04-24-2014, 12:03 PM
Going over the members list and see some names I miss. I sure do have a bad habit of scaring people away! :(

Some I occasionally see elsewhere and some seemed to have just disappeared. Add your own, maybe we can find the dirty bastards out there somewhere!

Insein Yes
manu1959 Yes, I do see him other places
krisy (still posts, but very rarely) of course
Mr. P (same as above) of course
Hobbit why not
stephanie Misunderstanding with her not withstanding, would like to see her again
82marine89 Why not
Wind Song No way, no how, not in this lifetime-that's 'Sky.'
5stringJeff Another misunderstanding, a hell of a poster
Sitarro Why not, I do see him other locations
Roomy he's around
AFbombloader don't really remember
musicman Most definitely!!!
eightballsidepocket Great poster

Jeff, good thing you're not too close right now, you get splattered with my head explosion.

jimnyc
04-24-2014, 12:05 PM
Jeff, good thing you're not too close right now, you get splattered with my head explosion.

Wow! I post that I miss you and you appear a few moments later. I have awesome power!! :)

And I just tossed Wind Song in there to see who was paying attention! :beer:

Abbey Marie
04-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Wow! I post that I miss you and you appear a few moments later. I have awesome power!! :)

Evil!!

I almost responded to that one, too, but I didn't want to draw more attention to her!

And I forgot to agree with you about musicman- he was simply awesome.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-24-2014, 04:58 PM
I miss my mommie. Her finger licking fried chicken, homemade biscuits and blackberry cobbler. If my wife could cook like that I'd think that I had died and went to paradise!! ;)--Tyr

Kathianne
04-24-2014, 07:05 PM

Hah! You saw me online. I'm here darn near every day. I just have become like Mr. Ed. ;)

tailfins
04-24-2014, 08:00 PM

If you want out of the box thinking, you have to tolerate some nuttiness. My "spidey sense" tells me that Wind Song has some unique marketable talents, maybe as a web designer or something.

fj1200
04-25-2014, 10:22 AM
Almost anyone when we had members-visiting-per-day in the 40's rather than the 20's.

Jeff
04-29-2014, 06:46 AM
I miss

Red State Rules
Plus those Jim has mentioned (some more than others)

And for fun I miss

Man from Maine
The Greek Liar OCA
Then there was that yo yo that was on the watch list for threatening GW ( he said he didn't actual do anything wrong :laugh:)
then ya had the guy that made Archie Bunker look like a black activist that fought with the lying Greek from DC :laugh:
( Sorry Old age has taken my memory )
Lets not forget that bad ass outlaw biker Pale rider ( yes the outlaw biker-mayor :laugh: )

Come to think of it why not invite these folks back but before they get here we could make bets on how long they will last before being booted, the winner could get so many Rep points :laugh:

Big D that was his name, he had to be one of the most racist people I had ever seen on here :laugh:

gabosaurus
04-30-2014, 07:41 PM
I miss Stephanie. She had great points of view and put up a good argument.
I also miss Dilloduck.