PDA

View Full Version : ONLY IN OBAMALAND: Meet World’s First Married Lesbian Threesome

Jeff
04-24-2014, 07:06 AM
So they say same sex marriages is OK it wont go no further many ( Libs ) have said, well if this isn't making a joke out of marriage than what is? Yes they are going to have 3 children one for all of them ( sorry ladies this isn't play time this is life ) So now it is OK to marry those that love each other no matter there sex nor does it matter how many want to marry :rolleyes: Yes the Lack of Morals in this Country is what will destroy us!!

The world’s only ‘married’ lesbian threesome are expecting their first child.Doll, Kitten and Brynn, from Massachusetts, were joined together in a marriage-style ceremony last August and are expecting a daughter in July.
Kitten, 27, is pregnant after undergoing IVF treatment using an anonymous sperm donor, and the trio eventually plan to have three children – one for each of them.
The plan at the moment is that Kitten will bear all the children – possibly using her wives’ eggs and donated sperm – but they are open to other options, such as adoption.

Brynn, 34, says: ‘The hope is to have three kids altogether. We always joke that the children should never outnumber the parents.’

http://clashdaily.com/2014/04/obamaland-meet-worlds-first-married-lesbian-threesome/

jimnyc
04-24-2014, 08:48 AM
I said that the next thing after the gay marriage was going to be polygamy. The very same arguments used in defense of gay marriage will be used to extend to multiple marriages. Many laughed at the idea. And many also find it laughable that people are popping up around the world to marry their favorite animals.

They should rename various marriages and let everyone have their way. I would prefer mine to be referred to as a "Traditional Christian Marriage". Do similar with other religious ceremonies based on what their beliefs are and what they honor. And let the gay community commit to their own style of what they call a marriage. Watch how they would once again cry about "differences". Give them equality under the law and make various marriages available. Religious wise, they would legally be allowed to be denied a christian marriage, for example. They get what they want and I'm not lumped into the same group.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-24-2014, 09:14 AM
So they say same sex marriages is OK it wont go no further many ( Libs ) have said, well if this isn't making a joke out of marriage than what is? Yes they are going to have 3 children one for all of them ( sorry ladies this isn't play time this is life ) So now it is OK to marry those that love each other no matter there sex nor does it matter how many want to marry :rolleyes: Yes the Lack of Morals in this Country is what will destroy us!!

http://clashdaily.com/2014/04/obamaland-meet-worlds-first-married-lesbian-threesome/

My comment to all the fooooools that disagreed with me on this issue is..
Told ya so!!!!!!!!!!

Abbey Marie
04-24-2014, 10:19 AM
Yup, we predicted it, and here we go.

But, no matter how they scream, fight, and are allowed to "marry" the same sex, we know (and they know too, on some level) that it is an abomination before God, and will never, ever be normal. As the saying goes, even if you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig.

(And no, I am not calling them pigs :rolleyes:).

jimnyc
04-24-2014, 12:01 PM
Yup, we predicted it, and here we go.

But, no matter how they scream, fight, and are allowed to "marry" the same sex, we know (and they know on some level) that it is an abomination before God, and will never, ever be normal. As the saying goes, even if you put lipstick on a pig, it is still a pig.

(And no, I am not calling them pigs :rolleyes:).

Yep, and why I call for 'different' marriages. Equal and yet different. They'll be, let's say "general marriage". And mine would be, for example "traditional Christian marriage". Believe it or not, something so simple might make people feel better, not feeling equated to something they don't believe in or condone. But guaranteed that many would fight it as they don't want to be seen as different, even though they would be equally married and have all the rights extended.

Abbey Marie
04-24-2014, 01:46 PM
Yep, and why I call for 'different' marriages. Equal and yet different. They'll be, let's say "general marriage". And mine would be, for example "traditional Christian marriage". Believe it or not, something so simple might make people feel better, not feeling equated to something they don't believe in or condone. But guaranteed that many would fight it as they don't want to be seen as different, even though they would be equally married and have all the rights extended.

It's a interesting proposition, and much better than nothing, but I would really prefer that they use a different word for their unions.