PDA

View Full Version : Drowning world leaders

Gaffer
04-26-2014, 09:01 PM
About a week ago a little girl asked putin if he would save obama if he were drowning. putin said yes he would, which is paraphrasing as he said much more than that before getting to the yes part.

Our boy was asked the same question by a reporter. He too siad yes he would, with a lot of rhetoric to go along with the yes.

Now I would have to answer that, in either case, I would say "here's your brick."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-26-2014, 09:56 PM
About a week ago a little girl asked putin if he would save obama if he were drowning. putin said yes he would, which is paraphrasing as he said much more than that before getting to the yes part.

Our boy was asked the same question by a reporter. He too siad yes he would, with a lot of rhetoric to go along with the yes.

Now I would have to answer that, in either case, I would say "here's your brick."

In both cases I'd piss in the water to make it rise higher and attack any rescue damn boat I saw heading to help.. :laugh:-Tyr

jafar00
04-27-2014, 04:38 PM
So, both of you are saying that you are inhuman and of lesser moral standing than Putin? :poke:

You know, as much as I hated Bush during his war on terror, I would still save the guy from drowning.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-27-2014, 09:28 PM
So, both of you are saying that you are inhuman and of lesser moral standing than Putin? :poke:

You know, as much as I hated Bush during his war on terror, I would still save the guy from drowning.

Speaking only for myself I say I am very human. For such judgment is a very human reaction to both scoundrels. As neither one is worth the time of day except for the power they now hold. Both are scum but each resides within a power mad bubble. Bampunk's problem is he hasn't a damn clue how to be a real man. At least Putin has more than that going for him. -Tyr

Gaffer
04-28-2014, 08:15 AM

I'm inhuman for not being muslim if we use your measurement. Would you save Natinyaho (SP) or hand him a brick?