PDA

View Full Version : NBA team owner makes racist comments

jimnyc
04-27-2014, 07:43 AM
First the ugly part. Yes, he's an asshole and made some horrid comments. It would be difficult for anyone to support what he said or explain it. He was mad at his girlfriend because she dared take a picture of herself with Magic Johnson, a former black basketball player, and posted it on Instagram.

"It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?"

"You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games."

"I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people."

"...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games."

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald-sterling-clippers-owner-black-people-racist-audio-magic-johnson/

jimnyc
04-27-2014, 07:49 AM
The team is in the playoffs right now and contemplated boycotting future games but decided against it. Many players and pundits around the sporting world have spoken out on this and have labeled him a racist. But what bugs me? Of course Al Sharpton is already up to his forehead in this one!

He has already demanded that the league take the team away from Sterling. WTF? He OWNS the team. Let him run it into the ground if he likes, perhaps fine him, maybe players will demand trades or just quit. But the man OWNS the team, and you would literally take his possession away from him because you don't like what he said?

Black folks are just as racist as many whites, happens daily, both have their share of racists. IMO, black folks are the instigators anymore, but that's just an opinion. But, here's what I would like to know:

Can anyone show me JUST ONE TIME where Sharpton has demanded ownership change hands from ANY business because a black person made a racist comment? How about JUST ONE TIME where Sharpton demanded a fine or punishment for a black person making a racist comment? Ok, how about JUST ONE TIME where Sharpton simply called out a black person for making racist comments? It goes BOTH ways, Al!

But take away ownership of something worth hundreds of millions of dollars? What an asshole and hypocrite.

jimnyc
04-27-2014, 07:50 AM
Just saw that president Obama has chimed in, called the words ignorant and incredibly offensive. Can anyone name JUST ONE TIME where Obama has interjected himself into a race issue and called out blacks or defended whitey?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-27-2014, 08:02 AM
Just saw that president Obama has chimed in, called the words ignorant and incredibly offensive. Can anyone name JUST ONE TIME where Obama has interjected himself into a race issue and called out blacks or defended whitey?

The great Obama is as damn racist as they come. His past and current life proves it. Hell, even his words presented in his book prove it. Yet like all negatives about the bastard its all ignored.
Denial is a constant his supporters and slavish bots must live in..-Tyr

Gaffer
04-27-2014, 08:27 AM
If the guy dislikes blacks so much he has no business owning a basketball team. You can count the number of white players in the league on one hand. I'm pretty sure she is his ex girlfriend or soon will be. Is he pissed over a picture or because she was banging Magic on the side? Women having black boyfriends and husbands is all the thing now days.

He needs to increase his donations to liberal political groups so this stigma can be removed. I'll bet notsosharp has always wanted to own a basketball team.

Now will someone show me a black male super star from the sports world, TV, or the movies that doesn't have a white girlfriend or wife. It's all the thing now days.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-27-2014, 08:54 AM
If the guy dislikes blacks so much he has no business owning a basketball team. You can count the number of white players in the league on one hand. I'm pretty sure she is his ex girlfriend or soon will be. Is he pissed over a picture or because she was banging Magic on the side? Women having black boyfriends and husbands is all the thing now days.

He needs to increase his donations to liberal political groups so this stigma can be removed. I'll bet notsosharp has always wanted to own a basketball team.

Now will someone show me a black male super star from the sports world, TV, or the movies that doesn't have a white girlfriend or wife. It's all the thing now days.

Wise words amigo!!! --:beer:

And Obama gets the largest pass in the world for having 20 long years under the tutelage of the extremely racist Rev. Wright but this guy is to be tarred and feathered for being jealous and calling black guy a n###er. Hell, its America and blacks are free to be as damn racist as they care to be but we whites are now to be persecuted and destroyed for angry, jealous words. Doesn't matter if he is hard core racist. He is out numbered by tens of millions black.
FF-THAT and FF THEM says a man that takes no damn guff from anybody. Says a true American.. And as God is my witness, I have the spirit, discipline and ability to back up my stand always.-Tyr

Trigg
04-27-2014, 10:35 AM
So what happened to Jay Z for wearing the 5 percent nation medallion????

On the Five Percent Nation, author Michael Muhammad Knight says that its teachings are extremely anti-white:
"The rationale is that the black man is God and created the universe, and is physically stronger and intellectually stronger and more righteous naturally. Whiteness is weak and wicked and inferior — basically just an errant child who needs to be corrected…The first lesson I learned from the Five Percent was simple: F*ck white people. Seriously. White people are devils."

Read more: http://perezhilton.com/2014-04-07-jay-z-wear-controversial-anti-white-medallion-five-percent-nation#ixzz306L7c7Rr

Oh that's right NOTHING, no one even asked him about it. Bambam certainly didn't.

Reading it over again, it seems to me like he's angry that she's flaunting her relationship with other men by posting pictures and bringing them to his games.

NightTrain
04-27-2014, 11:00 AM
Sounds to me like there's some infidelity issues going on and he lashed out. She must have been caught before with a black man and now she's doing it to piss him off publicly.

He's pissed because his circle of friends know the back story and her pictures embarrassed him.

That doesn't excuse what he said, but in the middle of a jealous rage combined with public embarrassment a man will say some pretty extreme things... I know, because I said them right about the time I divorced my wife. And what I said was a whole lot more extreme than what this guy said.

And yeah, the hypocritical silence from the black community over offensive behavior from one of their own is deafening.

aboutime
04-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Anyone happen to notice how ALL OF THE TOP SHELF RACIST crap is the ONLY thing being discussed today?

FAST AND FURIOUS, BENGHAZI, IRS, OBAMACARE, and countless other OBAMA problems have been SHOVED aside...

"LET'S MAKE RACE, RACISTS, AND RACIAL SLURS THE TOP STORIES!" (The Obama gang, and Democrats really want to use to DIVIDE the nation even more).

Anything the Dems, and Obama can do to make RACE the problem is..HOW THE USA DIES!

Gaffer
04-28-2014, 09:36 AM
Say it ain't so department. This needs to be hushed up real quick. The guy is a democrat. In fact he's a rich democrat donor. Oh the shame. If they want to continue to get his money they better back off on the rhetoric.

aboutime
04-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Say it ain't so department. This needs to be hushed up real quick. The guy is a democrat. In fact he's a rich democrat donor. Oh the shame. If they want to continue to get his money they better back off on the rhetoric.

Gaffer. I also heard, this guy gave BIG BUCKS to Democrat's, and even Obama's campaign.

Time to dig up SENATOR BYRD of West Virginia...a Democrat, and former "KKK" Grand Wizard of Stoopid????

jimnyc
04-29-2014, 01:02 PM
There will be an announcement from the NBA sometime today. The rumorville has it that he will get a multimillion dollar fine and an indefinite suspension. He "can't" have the team taken away like Sharpton wanted. They can perhaps take over the team until it's fairly sold for the owner, but no mention of that yet.

jimnyc
04-29-2014, 01:24 PM
Wow, just watched the live announcement. They have banned him from ALL facilities and NBA functions, to include his own teams facilities and all management functions. They have also fined him $2.5 million dollars. The commissioner is asking the NBA board of governors to force him to sell the team, which the commissioner was bold in saying he will try to ensure this happens.

In NO WAY at all am I condoning what this man said. But damn, $2.5 million, lifetime suspension, public pariah and will lose his team.

I just hope, that in fairness, they don't celebrate this woman's actions. What she did was not only spiteful in recording him, but also illegal under California law. Sterling's wife is already suing this mistress. But I think she needs to be prosecuted for violating anti-privacy laws. If not, others will be out there gunning to violate the privacy rights of the rich and famous looking to make a buck.

aboutime
04-29-2014, 05:21 PM
When do we get to hear members of congress calling out HARRY REID for doing, and saying nearly the very same things about the "FUTURE BLACK PRESIDENT"?

http://youtu.be/r6CvYz-gYfU

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-29-2014, 05:34 PM
Wow, just watched the live announcement. They have banned him from ALL facilities and NBA functions, to include his own teams facilities and all management functions. They have also fined him $2.5 million dollars. The commissioner is asking the NBA board of governors to force him to sell the team, which the commissioner was bold in saying he will try to ensure this happens.

In NO WAY at all am I condoning what this man said. But damn, $2.5 million, lifetime suspension, public pariah and will lose his team.

I just hope, that in fairness, they don't celebrate this woman's actions. What she did was not only spiteful in recording him, but also illegal under California law. Sterling's wife is already suing this mistress. But I think she needs to be prosecuted for violating anti-privacy laws. If not, others will be out there gunning to violate the privacy rights of the rich and famous looking to make a buck.

The man had every right to be as big an asshole as he wanted to be in a private conversation. The commissioner has no damn right to do anything other than censure him and fine him. This forcing him to sell the team sure looks like set up to me.. The freedom of speech protects even his hate speech!!! Yet we see how that's ignored to protect certain groups!! That's a road to a dictatorship as sure as the ocean is wet!!! What's next punitive actions for stating disagreement with gays, muslims and/or pro-abortion loons??? For internet statements that present truths about such scum?? FF-THEM ALL SAYS THIS REAL AMERICAN!!! I SAY EXACTLY WHAT I WANT AND DARE ANY MAN ALIVE TO TRY TO STOP ME!! Nobody has yet and more than a damn few have tried in my 60 years!!
I don't just talk the talk I ffing live it to. That's what it means to be a true American, the fakers can just kiss my ass!! All of them , government and otherwise!!

This special group protections will only be given to dem/lib/leftists supporters/allies and doesn't take a genius to see that's where this is headed!! --TYR

hjmick
04-29-2014, 05:44 PM
Not for anything, to anyone who has lived in Southern California Sterling's racism is no surprise. It is well documented. The real question is, what took the NBA so damn long?

jimnyc
04-29-2014, 05:49 PM
The man had every right to be as big an asshole as he wanted to be in a private conversation. The commissioner has no damn right to do anything other than censure him and fine him. This forcing him to sell the team sure looks like set up to me.. The freedom of speech protects even his hate speech!!! Yet we see how that's ignored to protect certain groups!! That's a road to a dictatorship as sure as the ocean is wet!!! What's next punitive actions for stating disagreement with gays, muslims and/or pro-abortion loons??? For internet statements that present truths about such scum?? FF-THEM ALL SAYS THIS REAL AMERICAN!!! I SAY EXACTLY WHAT I WANT AND DARE ANY MAN ALIVE TO TRY TO STOP ME!! Nobody has yet and more than a damn few have tried in my 60 years!!
I don't just talk the talk I ffing live it to. That's what it means to be a true American, the fakers can just kiss my ass!! All of them , government and otherwise!!

This special group protections will only be given to dem/lib/leftists supporters/allies and doesn't take a genius to see that's where this is headed!! --TYR

Unfortunately, in all the agreements he has signed he has agreed to these outcomes. It will require 3/4 of the other owners to vote that he sells. Due to the pressure, I don't think they'll have trouble getting the votes. He bought the team for 12.5 million in 1981. When they force the sale he will make millions and millions. He was getting rich at this point regardless.

I don't agree with what they are doing, but it's a private organization, and then it comes down to contracts and such.

The hypocrisy is something that won't be discussed though, as to why so many other racist things are overlooked, and this guy is now public enemy #1 throughout the nation, if not further. But I guess that's the price one pays for being so rich and famous.

But I still hope they go by the book with this woman who recorded and leaked them. What she did was illegal and look what it's cost this guy. Suing her would be useless, other than to get things back that he gave her (cars, clothes and other goodies).

jimnyc
04-29-2014, 05:51 PM
Not for anything, to anyone who has lived in Southern California Sterling's racism is no surprise. It is well documented. The real question is, what took the NBA so damn long?

Having it on a recording handed to them on a silver platter! They say prior to this that he has been able to use his money to make things disappear, but this time this recording went straight to a celebrity website. They say worse than this, that apparently he's a slumlord as well. If the guy is a racist from way back when, then why the hell is he, or was he, dating a girl that was half black? Odd old bugger.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-29-2014, 06:03 PM

This is America and he is free to hate whomever or whatever he pleases. If not then we have no real freedom. For hate speech must be protected or else no speech will truly be!! This used to be a cherished concept by Americans and a central theme in any freedom of speech debate. Now that the race card is played suddenly all that gets tossed out!! Hell no, not in my damn book.
The man is an asshole and if we start punishing those selectively we are already in a dictatorship that will only get worse!! If going to punish assholes we had better start with the lying traitorous bastard in the WHITE HOUSE IMHO..

“We live in a world in which people are censured, demoted, imprisoned, beheaded, simply because they have opened their mouths, flapped their lips, and vibrated some air. Yes, those vibrations can make us feel sad or stupid or alienated. Tough shit. That's the price of admission to the marketplace of ideas. Hateful, blasphemous, prejudiced, vulgar, rude, or ignorant remarks are the music of a free society, and the relentless patter of idiots is how we know we're in one. When all the words in our public conversation are fair, good, and true, it's time to make a run for the fence.”
― Daniel Gilbert

^^^^ This man has it right.
IMHO the current outrage expressed is by and large people making statements to cover their asses in advance.. I'll speak ill of any race, any person or any damn thing I want to. That I choose not to is my choice and no human has a right to try to force me to live to standards they set. I'll not be a slave to such standards and such a dictatorship. Either freedom of speech applies to what is called "hate speech" or it doesn't exist at all!! We live in a dumbed down society that hasn't a damn clue that this punishing train can and will crash onto all of us because such power engulfs and destroys all before it eventually!! History has many ,many examples of that to study.. --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-29-2014, 06:36 PM
Hate can not be cut out of man. Name anything you hate and there are people that want you punished for it!! You hate child molesters , then there are people think you have no right to feel that way. You hate Christians, Muslims, Jews, Whites , Blacks, Asians , baseball players, used car salesmen , rich men, fat women, cops, etc.. Some person or group agrees you are dead wrong about it and they usually want you stopped.

Giving to that sets up volleys that shoot freedom of speech as well as freedom of expression and freedom of thought. It plants the seed of tyranny. Our founders knew this and gave us protection from those that would by any means possible seek to destroy freedom of speech.

Jumping on the punishment train is a damn ticket I'll not buy. Do you see blacks being punished for their blatant racism!???? Hell no, they are often celebrated for it!! --Tyr

Abbey Marie
04-29-2014, 11:20 PM
I think Sterling is insecure about his honey being around black guys, because he has a teeny weenie. :cool:

The guy may be a racist and a jerk, and the NBA may have him dead-to-rights contractually, but make no mistake, the right for certain groups to not be offended has officially trumped our Constitutional right to freedom of speech.

Can we now hold all the NBA players to the same standard when they make racist remarks?

And as an aside, was there any outrage when Trayvon Martin said "some cracker" was following him?

DragonStryk72
04-30-2014, 03:02 AM
I think Sterling is insecure about his honey being around black guys, because he has a teeny weenie. :cool:

The guy may be a racist and a jerk, and the NBA may have him dead-to-rights contractually, but make no mistake, the right for certain groups to not be offended has officially trumped our Constitutional right to freedom of speech.

Can we now hold all the NBA players to the same standard when they make racist remarks?

And as an aside, was there any outrage when Trayvon Martin said "some cracker" was following him?

What gets me is how far they're taking it. He's been banned for life from anything to do with the team he owns, and they're even talking about stripping the team off of him. This, to me, is way over the line, and sets a really horrible precedent. I mean, I can understand getting angry at him, fining him, stuff like that, but the way they're going forward, they're pretty much stripping away the man's life's work, and property he bought and paid for, all because he said something people didn't like.

While I agree he's a racist asshole, that isn't something that should result in this degree of animosity. There's assigning appropriate punishment for bad behavior, and then there's letting an angry mob determine justice.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-30-2014, 08:14 AM

The new ruling junta, Obama, dem party and media thought the words "some cracker" were just fine and a well founded indictment of we white people. When truth is they and their views are by far the more racist.
NBA players are about 90% black so any words they use will be just fine. The race card gives them 100% immunity!!
Only we whites are to be punished. Remember Holders' comment, "I'll not prosecute my people"!!
Nothing could be more racist than that yet it was ignored. Ignored when it clearly showed he was breaking his oath and engaging in an illegal act by doing that..-Tyr

jimnyc
04-30-2014, 08:25 AM
I thought about this more last evening. What this boils down to, is this man is being punished for having an opinion within the walls of his own home. I understand that others now have heard it, but what he is being punished for was within his own home - and taped illegally. I can see if he was running around town with that opinion. So now someone has had his own "company" taken away from him, for having an opinion, in his own home, however horrible the opinion. I understand that the cat is out of the bag now, and too late to go back, but the more I think about it the more I think it stinks.

Some say it on records, on the streets, to the police, to the president, on the internet... but don't dare let a girlfriend tape you saying it in your own home!

Gaffer
04-30-2014, 08:28 AM
More smoke and mirrors here folks. The guy is a democrat. He's a big donor to the DNC and all it's affiliates. He's being a scapegoat right now because all the media are concentrating on him. Why? Because there's big news in the Benghazi scandal. The falsification of statements and imprisonment of an innocent man are coming to light and all point directly to the white house. So lets redirect the media.

The guys a piece of shit, but he's a small turd compared to the guy in the white house and his media cronies.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
04-30-2014, 09:13 AM
More smoke and mirrors here folks. The guy is a democrat. He's a big donor to the DNC and all it's affiliates. He's being a scapegoat right now because all the media are concentrating on him. Why? Because there's big news in the Benghazi scandal. The falsification of statements and imprisonment of an innocent man are coming to light and all point directly to the white house. So lets redirect the media.

The guys a piece of shit, but he's a small turd compared to the guy in the white house and his media cronies.

Sure, the magicians are making fancy moves with this hand to try to divert attention away from what the damn left hand has done and is doing.
The media does this from
"central command"..
O' yes, they have one of those too. The beast roars from the cave he infests..
the slavish minions respond and sacrifice whatever seems handy at the time..
This asshole made the mistake of being not only handy but also honest about his views.
His biggest mistake was in ever trusting a slut like that woman..
Some mistakes just beg to be exploited... A sad truth many fail to realize... --Tyr

red state
04-30-2014, 08:45 PM
I may be chiming into this a bit late but wanted to comment on the respondents below:

About Time: "Gaffer. I also heard, this guy gave BIG BUCKS to Democrat's, and even Obama's campaign"

JimNYC: "In NO WAY at all am I condoning what this man said. But damn, $2.5 million, lifetime suspension"

TYR:"The man had every right to be as big an asshole as he wanted to be in a private conversation. The commissioner has no damn right to do anything...."

So, AboutTime, we hear very little of these type guys.....who most always turn out to be democrats/leftists and to add insult to injury, this wealthy creep was NEVER turned down from the NAACP but rather kept his money. They even nominated him for a special award so go figure.

Jim, as Americans, we should all have the right (especially in private) to say what we darn well please (be it about other ethnicity or sins such as homosexuality). Sadly, we are becoming a Nation that has adopted ideologies foreign to the founding (our founding). Yeah....as AboutTime mentioned, I want to see 'FAIRNESS' instead of things like affirmative action and the one-sidedness that the leftist always demand when it comes to everyone adhering to THEIR moral code or lack their of.

Once again, Tyr, has nailed it with a passion that can only be TRUE to his calling (a REAL AMERICAN) who can't stand what we see each and every day. B.O., of course, is eating this up cuz it is, as About Time and Gaffer stated, just another deviation from the real story we all should keep alive. That is all the MANY corrupt scandals, cover-ups and lies that B.O. and crew have been transparent enough to reveal.

Jim said it best when he reminded us that it boils down to a man being punished for having an opinion within the walls of his own home. Gee, I thought we all (Cons and libs) frowned on the NSA doing similarly.

jimnyc
05-01-2014, 07:33 AM
This should turn into a large battle, if it holds. Sterling has made it clear that no way is he selling his team. He will fight this in the courts if the owners vote to force him to sell.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-01-2014, 07:57 AM
I may be chiming into this a bit late but wanted to comment on the respondents below:

About Time: "Gaffer. I also heard, this guy gave BIG BUCKS to Democrat's, and even Obama's campaign"

JimNYC: "In NO WAY at all am I condoning what this man said. But damn, $2.5 million, lifetime suspension"

TYR:"The man had every right to be as big an asshole as he wanted to be in a private conversation. The commissioner has no damn right to do anything...."

So, AboutTime, we hear very little of these type guys.....who most always turn out to be democrats/leftists and to add insult to injury, this wealthy creep was NEVER turned down from the NAACP but rather kept his money. They even nominated him for a special award so go figure.

Jim, as Americans, we should all have the right (especially in private) to say what we darn well please (be it about other ethnicity or sins such as homosexuality). Sadly, we are becoming a Nation that has adopted ideologies foreign to the founding (our founding). Yeah....as AboutTime mentioned, I want to see 'FAIRNESS' instead of things like affirmative action and the one-sidedness that the leftist always demand when it comes to everyone adhering to THEIR moral code or lack their of.

Once again, Tyr, has nailed it with a passion that can only be TRUE to his calling (a REAL AMERICAN) who can't stand what we see each and every day. B.O., of course, is eating this up cuz it is, as About Time and Gaffer stated, just another deviation from the real story we all should keep alive. That is all the MANY corrupt scandals, cover-ups and lies that B.O. and crew have been transparent enough to reveal.

Jim said it best when he reminded us that it boils down to a man being punished for having an opinion within the walls of his own home. Gee, I thought we all (Cons and libs) frowned on the NSA doing similarly.

Good to see you post this.
They never frown on anything their false messiah does! He could go out into the middle of the street at high noon and rape a two year old child and most of his bots would find a way to excuse it IMHO. Yes millions are just that far gone and have their heads stuck that far up his ass. -Tyr

red state
05-01-2014, 09:03 AM
This should turn into a large battle, if it holds. Sterling has made it clear that no way is he selling his team. He will fight this in the courts if the owners vote to force him to sell.

Thanks for that info, JimNYC....I hadn't followed it much after lunch with my dad yesterday. We both agreed that he should say "screw you" to the pencil neck who thinks he's just another B.O. dictator. I can't stand that old fart who has been a prick most of his life BUT he should not be treated this way simply because of his (HIS) beliefs and certainly not because of the frame job that his prostitute put on the old fart. Make no mistake about it.....she framed him and the pencil-necked/big-eared "commish" is nothing more than a pinko-fascist who is looking out for a few NBA legends who would like (and WILL) buy this team............................................on the CHEAP if they get their way. This is nothing more than running a guy out of town or off his land as the tycoons did in the old Cowboy/railroad days. Watch it and wait for it. Of course, this old fart probably gets what he deserves (from his own "KIND") cuz they are the ones who would dis-arm us and force their agendas on REAL AMERICANS who believe in freedom.

Ya'll have a GREAT day....hopefully this will go away and we can get to what actually matters.....Benghazi, Fast & Furious, IRS, the greatest loss of S.E.A.L.s (who were probably traded off after "we" took OBL, and so many other corrupt, un-American goings-on from this evil, anti-American administration who feels that WE THE PEOPLE are no more exceptional than that lil' hell hole part of the world where the current president spent a number of years being taught God knows what and from whom.

red state
05-01-2014, 11:08 AM
Good to see you post this.
They never frown on anything their false messiah does! He could go out into the middle of the street at high noon and rape a two year old child and most of his bots would find a way to excuse it IMHO. Yes millions are just that far gone and have their heads stuck that far up his ass. -Tyr

Yeah, isn't it funny how I never heard of this basketball part-owner within the article below being in the same hot water as Sterling. This jz character in the news for PUBLICLY displaying hatred seems to be within his rights to boldly/proudly displaying a symbol of racism.

The old, rich fart at least said what he did in a private, one-on-one conversation with his girlfriend whom he didn't appreciate associating with whore mongers like Magic Johnson. In a way, I agree with what the old fart probably meant by saying that one is judged by whom they associate. If you associate with a known womanizer, you'll probably be labelled one of the "bitches". It goes for hanging with rock bands and the like.....Sterling messed up cause he only mentioned black artists (who are predominantly the choice of music these days). Don't get me wrong, I don't like the old fart and he is probably getting some pay-back for being a leftist piece of crap but he's not being treated fairly when we have the likes of J-Z a Five-% within the nation or iSLUM. Read for yourself but I don't see anyone fining or trying to take (steal) anything away from j-z.

Jay-Z sports medallion for group that teaches ‘white people are devils’http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/7/jay-z-sports-medallion-group-teaches-white-people-/

"....Five-Percenters generally believe that only 5 percent of the humanity know the truth about life and existence — thus they are the “poor righteous teachers” who are trying to help the rest of the world, The Daily Mail reported. The group was founded in 1963 in Harlem by a former Malcolm X follower and believes that God can only be “purely black,” and that whites are “weak, wicked and inferior,” the media outlet reported...."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-01-2014, 06:17 PM
Yeah, isn't it funny how I never heard of this basketball part-owner within the article below being in the same hot water as Sterling. This jz character in the news for PUBLICLY displaying hatred seems to be within his rights to boldly/proudly displaying a symbol of racism.

The old, rich fart at least said what he did in a private, one-on-one conversation with his girlfriend whom he didn't appreciate associating with whore mongers like Magic Johnson. In a way, I agree with what the old fart probably meant by saying that one is judged by whom they associate. If you associate with a known womanizer, you'll probably be labelled one of the "bitches". It goes for hanging with rock bands and the like.....Sterling messed up cause he only mentioned black artists (who are predominantly the choice of music these days). Don't get me wrong, I don't like the old fart and he is probably getting some pay-back for being a leftist piece of crap but he's not being treated fairly when we have the likes of J-Z a Five-% within the nation or iSLUM. Read for yourself but I don't see anyone fining or trying to take (steal) anything away from j-z.

Jay-Z sports medallion for group that teaches ‘white people are devils’http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/7/jay-z-sports-medallion-group-teaches-white-people-/

"....Five-Percenters generally believe that only 5 percent of the humanity know the truth about life and existence — thus they are the “poor righteous teachers” who are trying to help the rest of the world, The Daily Mail reported. The group was founded in 1963 in Harlem by a former Malcolm X follower and believes that God can only be “purely black,” and that whites are “weak, wicked and inferior,” the media outlet reported...."

Jay-Z be a rich democrat loving black dude. He has passes running out of his sorry ass.
Another maggot in my book just like the bamscum...-Tyr

aboutime
05-01-2014, 07:21 PM
Looks like an Optimum moment for the Obama admin. to change the subject from IRS, GUNS, and BENGHAZI. Allowing them to return to the ever popular..

MIDNIGHT BASKETBALL. With guest referee...OPRAH...Obama's other Brother.

Jeff
05-02-2014, 07:17 AM
How about if we are going to worry about peoples beliefs lets be fair, AL Sharpton a nigger's nigger has been screaming racism for years on TV the radio or anywhere else people would listen but yet no talk of throwing him off the airwaves, in fact we awarded ( or some did ) with a TV show of his own for him to spread his special kind of racism.

Of course, whenever there is a highly charged, highly publicized racial incident in the country, the Rev. Al Sharpton asserts himself right in the middle of it.Sharpton audaciously exploited the Sterling situation to bring attention to himself. He called for the NBA to investigate Sterling and to bar him from owning the Clippers.
“No one should be allowed to own a team if they have in fact engaged in this kind of racial language,” he told TMZ. “What is there to investigate? He should be suspended immediately. Let’s quit stalling, let’s quit copping out, NBA. Let him go.”

http://dailysurge.com/2014/04/al-sharptons-history-hate-homos-chinamen-n-word/#YJb1wW7TCRZw2iPB.99

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-02-2014, 07:29 AM
How about if we are going to worry about peoples beliefs lets be fair, AL Sharpton a nigger's nigger has been screaming racism for years on TV the radio or anywhere else people would listen but yet no talk of throwing him off the airwaves, in fact we awarded ( or some did ) with a TV show of his own for him to spread his special kind of racism.

http://dailysurge.com/2014/04/al-sharptons-history-hate-homos-chinamen-n-word/#YJb1wW7TCRZw2iPB.99

Now property ownership is to be yanked if a man speaks about blacks and even one of the lazy bastards gets offended. Sure looks like the rise of a new Gestapo American style doesn't it??
No problem because the bamass spent 6 years conditioning just for this to come and grow!!

How soon will they be imprisoning for any disrespect of Islam?? I'd say a decade or less as my first guess!! -Tyr

aboutime
05-02-2014, 07:03 PM
ALL OF THIS RACIST BS is nothing more than a MAJOR DISTRACTION Obama, and the rest of the Real RACISTS enjoy.

It prevents everyone from talking about OBAMA'S LIES, and COWARDICE.

Frankly. I don't care what anyone in Washington says.

They don't want us to talk about the NUMBER ONE RACIST in that town. 1600 PA AVE. For sure!

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-02-2014, 08:01 PM
Obama rules and we now have Gays redefining marriage, Islam redefining what we may eat and what we must see as holy and Blacks redefining free speech . While they all put themselves into a super special protected class! A good look at their actions points to Nazi/Brown shirt tactics and beliefs.
How soon before our kids are taught at school to spy on us in our own homes and turn us in for patriotism, any Christian religious beliefs or breaking any royal commands handed down by obama and the food tyrant biatccchhh he is married to??-Tyr

aboutime
05-02-2014, 09:31 PM
Obama rules and we now have Gays redefining marriage, Islam redefining what we may eat and what we must see as holy and Blacks redefining free speech . While they all put themselves into a super special protected class! A good look at their actions points to Nazi/Brown shirt tactics and beliefs.
How soon before our kids are taught at school to spy on us in our own homes and turn us in for patriotism, any Christian religious beliefs or breaking any royal commands handed down by obama and the food tyrant biatccchhh he is married to??-Tyr

Tyr. Believe it or not. That stuff is already taking place in many schools. (Public, Govt. Union Teacher schools). Many of the teachers quietly ask the children questions about home life already. What do mom and dad do, all sorts of leading stuff to determine what takes place, or doesn't take place in the home.
As for the spying. They are already told they "MUST" report actions at home THEY are told...by the teachers...might be illegal, or questionable..LIKE..."What kind of guns does your daddy have?" Do mommy and daddy have arguments, and so on, and so on.
From personal experience, of our grandchildren at school. Also Govt. Public. It appears Political Correctness, combined with Happy Talk about how great Our President and his family are. And reminding them...YOU TOO can become whatever you want. Just like President Obama.
All without using any racially steering language. But it's there.
Our schools/educational system is SCREWED-UP big time.
YES, we have many wonderful teachers...at the beginning. But even they have to suffer the Peer pressure, and reviews. Worried about whether they will keep their jobs. And scared NOT to become a vocal member of Teacher Unions that....PROTECT them, and forget about the kids.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-04-2014, 08:20 AM
Tyr. Believe it or not. That stuff is already taking place in many schools. (Public, Govt. Union Teacher schools). Many of the teachers quietly ask the children questions about home life already. What do mom and dad do, all sorts of leading stuff to determine what takes place, or doesn't take place in the home.
As for the spying. They are already told they "MUST" report actions at home THEY are told...by the teachers...might be illegal, or questionable..LIKE..."What kind of guns does your daddy have?" Do mommy and daddy have arguments, and so on, and so on.
From personal experience, of our grandchildren at school. Also Govt. Public. It appears Political Correctness, combined with Happy Talk about how great Our President and his family are. And reminding them...YOU TOO can become whatever you want. Just like President Obama.
All without using any racially steering language. But it's there.
Our schools/educational system is SCREWED-UP big time.
YES, we have many wonderful teachers...at the beginning. But even they have to suffer the Peer pressure, and reviews. Worried about whether they will keep their jobs. And scared NOT to become a vocal member of Teacher Unions that....PROTECT them, and forget about the kids.

I believe amigo. And its only going to get worse!! 2016 is a damn long way away!!! --Tyr