PDA

View Full Version : Toyota moving US headquarters from CA to TX

tailfins
04-28-2014, 11:40 AM
http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2014/04/toyota-plans-move-us-sales-office-texas.html

namvet
04-28-2014, 01:56 PM
not just toyota but people to. by the millions. including holly woodpeckers. and when you leave there's an exit tax to.

NightTrain
04-28-2014, 02:18 PM
Undoubtedly due to taxes. California is in deep trouble from all the liberals and their ultra-regulating, tax-loving ways.

I was down in Plano last year and the year before getting training, and the biggest bitch the locals had were with the massive influx of California people to Texas & they're importing their liberal ideas to TX to make it another utopia that destroys the economy and people flee.

I understand Colorado has the same liberal infestation problem.

namvet
04-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Undoubtedly due to taxes. California is in deep trouble from all the liberals and their ultra-regulating, tax-loving ways.

I was down in Plano last year and the year before getting training, and the biggest bitch the locals had were with the massive influx of California people to Texas & they're importing their liberal ideas to TX to make it another utopia that destroys the economy and people flee.

I understand Colorado has the same liberal infestation problem.

not just tax's but violent crime from illegal gangs who are killing off rivals and anyone else who they can target. they squat in the abandon homes and set up shop. they can have it !!!

liberal infestation is a national disease