PDA

View Full Version : Unknown Good Samaritan with Firearm Stops Two Robbers, Then Does Something Really Coo

Jeff
05-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Who knows maybe this guy got this gun illegally but what we do know is that when thugs are face to face with a gun they stand down ( hell it takes a special kind of punk to attack unarmed folks ) This is a video I am surprised to see because even though stories like this happen everyday the media doesn't want to go against the messiah. This is exactly why law abiding citizens ought to be able to carry and defend themselves, in most cases where we have had major shooting they are in area's that are GUN FREE ZONES :laugh: yes what a better way to advertise to the thugs here is a good place to commit a crime than to tell the thugs "hey man no gun here to fight back against ya" :laugh:

When a young mother (http://conservativevideos.com/2013/08/still-waiting-benghazi-victims-mother-asks-clinton-for-more-answers-on-benghazi/?lc=int_mb_1001) became the victim of an attempted purse snatching in a mall parking lot Tuesday, an unidentified armed citizen stepped in. He not only stopped the would-be thieves, what he did next was even better: he bought candy for his scared kids and drove way. Now, that’s a good samaritan.

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/05/unknown-good-samaritan-firearm-stops-two-robbers-something-really-cool/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Who knows maybe this guy got this gun illegally but what we do know is that when thugs are face to face with a gun they stand down ( hell it takes a special kind of punk to attack unarmed folks ) This is a video I am surprised to see because even though stories like this happen everyday the media doesn't want to go against the messiah. This is exactly why law abiding citizens ought to be able to carry and defend themselves, in most cases where we have had major shooting they are in area's that are GUN FREE ZONES :laugh: yes what a better way to advertise to the thugs here is a good place to commit a crime than to tell the thugs "hey man no gun here to fight back against ya" :laugh:

http://conservativevideos.com/2014/05/unknown-good-samaritan-firearm-stops-two-robbers-something-really-cool/

Damn sure the coolest thing I've seen in a long time. I hope they identify the guy and the city gives him a thousand dollar reward.
Couldn't do that in my town, the cops would likely pull up and shoot you then ask questions later after sending the true robbers on their way! Yes. we have some cops just that stoooooopid!
Most are very dark tanned. ;)
How soon will it be before I'd be arrested for daring to say that? Think about it and read this from me a couple years ago..

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?36912-I-take-my-stand-you

I take my stand, you?
Default I take my stand, you?

Of what good is peace if it is bought at the cost of sacrificing all that we hold dear? There is a great failure in our country today and that is the failure to understand total submission. What total submission is and how it could lead to our demise. The greatest example of total submission today is Islam. Yes, Islam is the essence of total submission and it demands that not only from its followers but also from all that it confronts.

Surely we that place such great value on justice and freedom can see that there can be absolutely no peace with Islam, with those so dedicated to destroying freedom and justice as we know it. Destroying it as our founders intended and created a governing magnificent document to guide.

Should we fail to unite and arrive at that conclusion, create a proper plan of action and pursue it with determination we shall meet our destruction. For abandoning our integrity, honor and justice we shall pay a heavy price. One that few will dare admit because such tragedy is always the fate of others and we console ourselves with that old line of comforting thinking. Should we fail to act such tragedy may possibly be a just fate for a peoples that have betrayed the sacrifice of millions that gave us the most precious of blessings: Independence, freedom, Rule of law and Constitution.! Such a combination that was not only unique in the world but has since failed to be duplicated !

Should we abandon common sense, Rule of Law to follow the easier path of appeasement our choice made to avoid confronting our fears and our enemy shall almost certainly bring destruction for having renounced the gift that has been dearly bought with the blood, tears and treasure of countless Americans that have lived and died fighting the true fight. The good fight of justice over injustice , of good over evil and the happiness of having created and passed on a blessing beyond compare to future generations..

Rather than yield to complacency, indifference and shallow lusts of the times it may be wise to learn again how to fall to bended knee and asked for strength of mind , pureness of heart and justice defended by righteous blade and keen intellect! If you have no “blade” sell your costly toys to buy the best money can buy. For what good be such if in maintaining one looses their head? Ask not mercy and gifts from enemies with no honor but instead stand firm defend your life, your family and your country! For life often demands great sacrifice, think not and life will take that and more. The more being that which few can or will dare imagine but life cares not about our fears and failures. It is we that should care more about life!

Care enough to stand against those that would murder our parents, enslave our children and extinguish freedom and justice forever. Islam, shall not subjugate this great nation. Shall not if we face it without fear and with determination birthed from defending that which is good and right about our nation. The nation created to be the guiding light to the world. A Christian nation blessed by God and occupied by those brave enough to spill blood , blood of others as well as their own! -Tyr

What we now see in this nation under Obama rule is exactly what I spoke of in that opening post , the prepping for the rise and rule of Islam in this nation. Fact! Must establish chaos in order to bring in a new RULE!! -Tyr