PDA

View Full Version : Word Nazi's Set New Standard

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-04-2014, 09:00 AM
https://music.yahoo.com/blogs/reality-rocks/-american-idol--finalist-caleb-johnson-apologizes-for-slur-084719848.html

'American Idol' Finalist Caleb Johnson Apologizes for Slur

Lyndsey Parker
By Lyndsey Parker
4 hours ago

Reality Rocks

After last Thursday's controversial "American Idol" results show, Alex Preston and Jena Irene might have had reason to worry about a fan backlash. (They cast the two dissenting votes in an "Idol Twist" round that resulted in fellow contestant Sam Woolf getting sent home.) But now it's another top four finalist, Caleb Johnson, who's catching flak, after one of his shocking post-show interviews has gone viral.

Speaking to After Buzz TV last week about his opinion of social media, Caleb expressed some of his lingering resentment over having to perform the fan-requested Aerosmith ballad "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" — a song he admitted he hates, and arguably his weakest performance of the season — by blasting his followers who supposedly regularly spam his Twitter feed with unwelcome song suggestions.

To dis his superfans (i.e., the people most likely to SuperVote for him) was foolish enough. But his politically incorrect wording made the situation much, much worse.

"[Twitter] gives access to a bunch of retards to talk to me," Caleb said, astonishingly. "I don't really enjoy having to see somebody telling me what song I have to sing. I think at this point of the competition, I can pick and choose my own songs and represent me. I don't need 10,000 people saying, 'You should sing this, you should sing that. Listen to me!' Fortunately, guys, I'm going to listen to myself, whether you like it or not."

Obviously, the use of the dreaded "R-word" under any circumstances would have been offensive and unacceptable. But the fact that Caleb seemed to be directing this slur at engaged, well-meaning fans (as opposed to "haters") was simply baffling… and it was possible career suicide, with the finale and a record contract only three weeks away.

While Caleb's aforementioned Aerosmith cover last Wednesday had been underwhelming, he'd easily rebounded with a tour de force rendition of Whitesnake's "Still of the Night" (ironically, also a fan request) that was actually one of the greatest performances of Season 13. (It even garnered kudos from Whitesnake frontman David Coverdale — on Twitter!) But Caleb squandered much of that goodwill with his thoughtless remark. Many fans, possibly former fans, took to — wait for it — Twitter to vent their anger and disappointment over what Caleb had said.

We all know this new type of censorship(intolerance) comes from the lib/leftists and their political allies the damn dems. The creators of that intolerable PCness that simply destroys our freedoms and was designed for that very purpose!!

Any person not now radically opposing this new type of Nazi type control is a fool IMHO.
Folks, when you give "them" the power to control what words you can use you have just given up your right to free speech. Free speech means freedom to express your thoughts the way you think best not the way others say you must obey!!

We simply must go out of our way to combat this propaganda tool they are establishing to use to shape and mold this new culture they envision!!

Trust me on this , they are waging a war and it comes from government down into all forms od media. Its leftists/libs executing change by way of the power they hold in media/Hollywood and our current traitorous government head by the ffing bambastard..

This Johnson guy hasn't a damn clue that he is being victimized by an organized agenda.
We need to start calling these fans(we know who and what they are) of Nazi tactics --damn Nazi's.-Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-04-2014, 09:16 AM
This tags right in on the new agenda the opposition to the Right now sets.
Freshmen have always been hazed in college, be it in a dorm or a fraternity setting.
This guys gets to make big money and destroy his tormentors because he is black, thus its termed a hate crime-(another tool used to destroy us).-Tyr

http://news.yahoo.com/3-calif-students-charged-hate-crime-expelled-180235497.html

3 Calif. students charged with hate crime expelled

Associated Press

17 hours ago

SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — San Jose State University has expelled three students accused of bullying and tormenting their black roommate by putting a bike lock around his neck and calling him derogatory names.

A fourth student has been put on probation for the rest of his college career if he returns, the San Jose Mercury News (http://bit.ly/Q17nWH ) reported.

The four students, who are white, have pleaded not guilty to misdemeanor battery and hate crime charges. They are accused of putting the bike lock on then-freshman Donald Williams and taunting him with racial slurs, locking him in his room and waving a Confederate flag.

Earlier this year, Williams filed a $5 million claim against the university.

The expelled students are banned from enrolling in any California State University college, according to university documents obtained by the newspaper.

"It's a no-brainer," said LaDoris Cordell, a retired judge and city police watchdog. "They have no business being enrolled at SJSU."

A lawyer for one of the expelled students said the school didn't conduct a thorough review.

"We were very disappointed with the school's process," attorney Eric Geffon said. "It was clear early on they had already made up their mind."

Joseph Bomgardner, 19, was the only student who was not expelled. He agreed to the suspension and other sanctions without admitting his participation. He has to complete counseling and attend a follow-up meeting with school officials. If he decides to return to school, he will be placed on permanent probation.

The lighter punishment "may give an inkling of the participation or lack of it of my client," Bomgardner's lawyer Sam Polverino said.

A university spokeswoman said the school can't comment on disciplinary matters.

In the wake of the incident, San Jose State set up a task force to review Williams' case. The task force determined the school waited too long to discipline the students accused of bullying Williams. It made several recommendations, including more diversity training for employees and students and a mobile app for reporting hate crimes.

It made several recommendations, including more diversity training for employees and students and a mobile app for reporting hate crimes.

^^^^ Ahh, the Nazi set up for reporting the "New Jews". Same ole pattern. Those expelled had their lives destroyed because the so-called victim had black skin. Yet hate crime charges when the victim is white are almost non-existent aren't they?
WE SEE THE NEW CLASSES OF PEOPLE BEING GIVEN IMMUNITY FROM ANY CRITICISMS!! -TYR

aboutime
05-04-2014, 11:34 AM
Anyone who uses that word in reference to the Obama-Democrat-Liberal-Leftist's in America is doing a GREAT DISSERVICE and INSULTING Nazi's everywhere.

Not that I like, support or condone Those who identify themselves as Nazi's. But, in this world of supreme diligence to Political Correctness....Even Terrorists should be offended at being linked to Obama.