PDA

View Full Version : Women buy positive pregnancy tests to trap men

tailfins
05-08-2014, 07:32 AM
“Ninety-five percent of the girls just want to lie to get a man,” the seller said.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/05/07/seen-at-11-positive-pregnancy-tests-up-for-sale-online/ (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/05/07/seen-at-11-positive-pregnancy-tests-up-for-sale-online/)

soupnazi630
05-08-2014, 08:17 AM
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/05/07/seen-at-11-positive-pregnancy-tests-up-for-sale-online/ (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/05/07/seen-at-11-positive-pregnancy-tests-up-for-sale-online/)

I'm only suprised it took so long to start doing this.

The Surgeon General and AMA report that vasectomies among young , childless men are becoming more common. Part of it is because vasectomies are cheaper, easier and simple to reverse down the road if one changes ones mind.

Another reason is men being trapped by women who deliberately get pregnant ( or in this case fake it ).

According to one source which I have bnot been able to confirm a trial court cases have been launched in an attempt to force men to pay for children which they did not father. The cases involve men who had vasectomies and then did not tell their partner. When the partner wanted to get pregnant they apparently became frustrated and went out and cheated to get pregnant only to be confronted by the truth. Apparently it is the guys fault when some women cheat.

I personally have not been sued or taken to court but I have in fact been in the situation where a girlfriend confronted me with news of my pregnancy. Having had a vasectomy myself my first question was " well who is the dad "? This of course led to a huge fight which only got worse when I revealed that I could not be the dad.

Yet some people wonder at growth of MGTOW

jimnyc
05-08-2014, 08:19 AM
That's messed up. And what will she say down the line when no baby comes? Or will they claim a miscarriage? Tricking or trapping someone into a relationship or marriage is disgusting. I've also heard plenty of stories of some faking birth control, and willing to have a baby in order to keep someone around. I suppose the guy in those cases should have known better than to not have protected themselves as well. Either way, scary.

gabosaurus
05-08-2014, 09:44 AM
I read the title to this thread and immediately knew who started it. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Don't want to be "trapped"? Don't have sex with someone you aren't ready to commit to. Or if you aren't ready to be a Dad.

jimnyc
05-08-2014, 10:33 AM
I read the title to this thread and immediately knew who started it. :laugh2:

See the thread titled "need help" in which you replied already. This type of crap is what makes people not want to start threads and/or participate.

Don't want to be "trapped"? Don't have sex with someone you aren't ready to commit to. Or if you aren't ready to be a Dad.

I've been very committed to gals in the past but not yet ready to start a family. I'm glad that none of them tried to deceive me simply because I wasn't ready for marriage or a family yet!

Abbey Marie
05-08-2014, 10:35 AM
See the thread titled "need help" in which you replied already. This type of crap is what makes people not want to start threads and/or participate.

I've been very committed to gals in the past but not yet ready to start a family. I'm glad that none of them tried to deceive me simply because I wasn't ready for marriage or a family yet!

If one isn't ready for a family, one needs to keep it in their pants. Or have a Vasectomy.
Stuff happens...

jimnyc
05-08-2014, 10:44 AM
If one isn't ready for a family, one needs to keep it in their pants. Or have a Vasectomy.
Stuff happens...

I would agree that if a pregnancy "accident", yeah, stuff happens. But a HUGE difference between an accidental pregnancy where the knuckleheads weren't bright enough to use protection - and another where one of them uses such deception to either lie about a pregnancy that doesn't exist, or lie about birth control in order to purposely get pregnant when the other party thought they were protected.

Abbey Marie
05-08-2014, 10:53 AM
I would agree that if a pregnancy "accident", yeah, stuff happens. But a HUGE difference between an accidental pregnancy where the knuckleheads weren't bright enough to use protection - and another where one of them uses such deception to either lie about a pregnancy that doesn't exist, or lie about birth control in order to purposely get pregnant when the other party thought they were protected.

Regardless of the how or why, the point remains true: If you aren't ready to commit, and raise a child, don't expose yourself to risk. The rest is just poor judgment in choosing a mate.

Yeah Nope
05-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Just out of curiosity Abbey, does your stance apply to men only?

Trigg
05-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Any woman who does this to trap a man should be ashamed of herself.

Abbey Marie
05-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Just out of curiosity Abbey, does your stance apply to men only?

Do we know each other?

soupnazi630
05-08-2014, 09:12 PM

Or get a vasectomy easy to reverse these days and painless and simple.

Funny how everyone blames the guy not the other person involved

gabosaurus
05-08-2014, 10:18 PM

WTF are you talking about? This is yet another tailfins garbage thread relating to his hatred of all things female. If you have been keeping up, you know this is true.

Otherwise, any guy fooled by one home pregnancy test is off his nut. I would only believe a test done by a doctor. Especially if you have been having safe sex.
But yes, a woman who stoops to this level of deception is either desperate or just plain nuts.

logroller
05-09-2014, 01:04 AM
Or get a vasectomy easy to reverse these days and painless and simple.

Funny how everyone blames the guy not the other person involved
There is pain, swelling, a risk of infection, and its possibly irreversible. Reversals aren't simple either--it involves sutures so small it requires a microscope.

Before engaging in sex, I'd hope that pregnancy/prevention has been discussed. Why didn't his having a vasectomy come up? That she tried to trap him after he failed to disclose his sterility is directly related to what I'd venture to guess is his wanton disregard of honesty-- go figure, he found himself a vindictive liar. Birds of feather. Sure she deserves as much of the blame; it takes two to tango; but he's certainly not an innocent victim here. Far from it.

tailfins
05-09-2014, 06:30 AM
There is pain, swelling, a risk of infection, and its possibly irreversible. Reversals aren't simple either--it involves sutures so small it requires a microscope.

Before engaging in sex, I'd hope that pregnancy/prevention has been discussed. Why didn't his having a vasectomy come up? That she tried to trap him after he failed to disclose his sterility is directly related to what I'd venture to guess is his wanton disregard of honesty-- go figure, he found himself a vindictive liar. Birds of feather. Sure she deserves as much of the blame; it takes two to tango; but he's certainly not an innocent victim here. Far from it.

While you have had time to think and analyze, you don't account for the moments that guys think with the wrong head.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2014, 11:23 AM
While you have had time to think and analyze, you don't account for the moments that guys think with the wrong head.

And knowing how easily that happens, all the more reason to avoid the risk in the first place.

logroller
05-09-2014, 02:07 PM
My little head has an adverse opinion of taking a knife to his cohorts, but to each to their own. Besides, I'm quite sure the wrong head doesn't think about pregnancy prevention; that's the right head thinking.

Yeah Nope
05-09-2014, 02:21 PM
Do we know each other?

No, I'm new here and I like to get an idea of the ideological leanings of people.
Some people base their beliefs on an ideology; others select an ideology based on their beliefs.

The former defend their ideology like a religion, their perception colored by faith that their ideology is correct and any ideas counter to that are heresy. It is an exercise in futility to debate with these people, their identity and self-perception is based on their ideology, any challenge to that ideology places their very identity at risk of collapse, making them inflexible to ideas that do not conform to their ideology.

The latter supports an ideology because it fits with an already established belief system, should their beliefs change due to greater knowledge, or ideology shift in focus, they are flexible enough accept it. Debating with these people is a welcome challenge, they defend their position with well-reasoned arguments, forcing you to look for holes in both your beliefs and theirs.

Now with that out of the way, the reason I responded to your post with my question is that I was seeking confirmation of my suspicions about what category you fall into. Essentially you seem to be defending the actions of women that act with irresponsibility (and no small amount of maliciousness in this case), while repeatedly chastising men for acting irresponsibly.</SPAN>

tailfins
05-09-2014, 02:27 PM
And knowing how easily that happens, all the more reason to avoid the risk in the first place.

That's fine as long as it doesn't turn into a mentality that some men deserve to be extorted for money or worse with a bogus pregnancy test. Just because a guy had a stupid moment, he doesn't deserve to be defrauded.

Yeah Nope
05-09-2014, 02:29 PM
But yes, a woman who stoops to this level of deception is either desperate or just plain nuts.

A woman who does this is neither, as those imply either a lack of options or the inability to distinguish right from wrong. A woman who does this is engaging in maliciously manipulative behavior for personal gain, stating it any other way is sugar coating and deflection of responsibility.</SPAN>

Yeah Nope
05-09-2014, 02:41 PM

I fail to see how a man's sterility is anyone’s business. I find it odd that you would discount him being a victim of attempted paternity fraud because he chose not to disclose his reproductive status.</SPAN>

logroller
05-09-2014, 04:29 PM
I fail to see how a man's sterility is anyone’s business. I find it odd that you would discount him being a victim of attempted paternity fraud because he chose not to disclose his reproductive status.
If its none of anyone's business, then why bring it up?
difference of opinion I guess. I'm of the opinion that sexual partners are entitled to information about a one another's sex life. But then, I don't relate sex and pregnancy with 'business' either. I would feel personally defrauded if my partner was sterile and didn't share such prior to intercourse. IMO, having sex has a presupposed chance of resulting in pregnancy; were that not the case, I'd want to be party to the fact. Indeed the discussion of contraception is something which should occur as well. Clearly that didn't happen or this guy left out a rather poignant detail. Maybe this guy didn't give a crap about her, her expectations or sexual virility-- that's on him-- but I don't shed a tear because his likewise irresponsible and inconsiderate bang buddy tried to screw him over.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2014, 06:27 PM
No, I'm new here and I like to get an idea of the ideological leanings of people.
Some people base their beliefs on an ideology; others select an ideology based on their beliefs.

The former defend their ideology like a religion, their perception colored by faith that their ideology is correct and any ideas counter to that are heresy. It is an exercise in futility to debate with these people, their identity and self-perception is based on their ideology, any challenge to that ideology places their very identity at risk of collapse, making them inflexible to ideas that do not conform to their ideology.

The latter supports an ideology because it fits with an already established belief system, should their beliefs change due to greater knowledge, or ideology shift in focus, they are flexible enough accept it. Debating with these people is a welcome challenge, they defend their position with well-reasoned arguments, forcing you to look for holes in both your beliefs and theirs.

Now with that out of the way, the reason I responded to your post with my question is that I was seeking confirmation of my suspicions about what category you fall into. Essentially you seem to be defending the actions of women that act with irresponsibility (and no small amount of maliciousness in this case), while repeatedly chastising men for acting irresponsibly.

Since I never once defended women who would do that, it appears your ideology is the one that is blinding you. You need to read carefully, and not jump to conclusions based on your beliefs.

Abbey Marie
05-09-2014, 06:29 PM
If its none of anyone's business, then why bring it up?
difference of opinion I guess. I'm of the opinion that sexual partners are entitled to information about a one another's sex life. But then, I don't relate sex and pregnancy with 'business' either. I would feel personally defrauded if my partner was sterile and didn't share such prior to intercourse. IMO, having sex has a presupposed chance of resulting in pregnancy; were that not the case, I'd want to be party to the fact. Indeed the discussion of contraception is something which should occur as well. Clearly that didn't happen or this guy left out a rather poignant detail. Maybe this guy didn't give a crap about her, her expectations or sexual virility-- that's on him-- but I don't shed a tear because his likewise irresponsible and inconsiderate bang buddy tried to screw him over.

Are we living in a society that thinks intercourse is less personal than the information that that person has had a Vasectomy? :rolleyes: