PDA

View Full Version : Why this breed is controversial

Abbey Marie
05-08-2014, 09:03 AM
In my State. I know that some of you love this breed, but you should understand why some of us don't. Though I would NEVER had let my child play outside alone at age 4, with or without pit bulls nearby. That poor child.

FELTON, Del. - May 8, 2014 (WPVI) -- An investigation is underway into a pit bull attack that killed a 4-year-old boy and injured his pregnant mother in Kent County, Delaware.
A 24-year-old woman from Camden, Delaware was inside a home visiting a friend as her 4-year-old son was playing outside, near the homeowner's three pit bull terriers.
At some point the mother, who police said is pregnant, looked out and saw the dogs attacking her son.

The dogs' owner called 911 and the mother ran out and tried to pull the animals off her son.

Police say two heating contractors working in the neighborhood rushed to her aid, hitting the dogs with PVC pipe and separating them from the boy and his mother.
Medics and state troopers arrived on the scene and administered first aid to the boy, but he succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police say the mother told them her son had been around the dogs many times before.

Rest: abclocal.com

Raman
05-09-2014, 08:23 PM
If we're claiming genetics/breed are responsible for behavior, this might be a good time to talk about black crime...

Abbey Marie
05-09-2014, 11:37 PM
If we're claiming genetics/breed are responsible for behavior, this might be a good time to talk about black crime...

If that topic floats your boat, go for it. No one is stopping you.

jafar00
05-10-2014, 01:32 AM

Are going to claim that black people are somehow, a different breed of animal to whites? :/

tailfins
05-10-2014, 08:51 AM
Are going to claim that black people are somehow, a different breed of animal to whites? :/

In Portuguese, they use the word race instead of breed for dogs. Look at an ad from Brazil selling a dog. "A raça do cachorro é o Pit Bull." So yes, Negro, Oriental, Caucasian would be different "breeds" of the human animal.

Trigg
05-10-2014, 05:13 PM
In my State. I know that some of you love this breed, but you should understand why some of us don't. Though I would NEVER had let my child play outside alone at age 4, with or without pit bulls nearby. That poor child.

Rest: abclocal.com

selective breeding has made pit bulls dangerous. Some breeds of dogs are naturally protective or natural herders, some like water, some don't.

People have breed aggression into this type of dog.

I'd never have a pitbull around my children.