PDA

View Full Version : Trey Gowdy has questions for the press on Benghazi

Little-Acorn
05-08-2014, 12:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A1jeJmeeMjs

My own personal favorites, of the questions Gowdy asked the press:

* Do you know why we were the last flag flying in Benghazi, after the British had left, and the Red Cross had been bombed?

* Do you know why requests for additional security, were denied?

* Do you know why an Ambassador asking for more security, days and weeks before he was murdered, and those requests went unheeded... do you know why those requests went unheeded?

* Do you know why no assets were deployed, during the siege? And I’ve hear the “explanation”, which defies logic frankly, that we “couldn’t have gotten there in time”. But you know, they didn’t know when it was going to end. So how could you possibly cite that as an excuse?

* Do you know whether the President called any of our allies, and said, “Can you help? We have been under attack.” Can you answer that?

--------------------------------------

A few "explanations" have occasionally come out. But as Gowdy pointed out, they frankly defied logic and common sense.

Naturally, the press has displayed no curiosity, no interest in finding the answers to these questions. It's not as if it's their job.

Or is it?

I hope Gowdy will fill in where the media has dropped out, and find these answers.

Is there anything he can do to get past the Democrat lies, evasions, and stonewalling, that the old committee didn't already try?