PDA

View Full Version : Heading South again!

jimnyc
05-09-2014, 07:28 AM
Leaving shortly for Jersey, and then when my brother (Sir Evil) gets out of work, we are on the road. Probably stop somewhere in Virginia late tonight and then arrive at Jeff's in the early afternoon tomorrow. Tuesday we will leave for SC and stay at my Dad's for 3 days or so. Got a couple of members here I might finally get to meet, which would be cool as hell! If they allow, I'll grab some pictures.

Should there be any issues while I am gone, contact Abbey who is in charge of the joint in my absence. :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2014, 08:03 AM
Leaving shortly for Jersey, and then when my brother (Sir Evil) gets out of work, we are on the road. Probably stop somewhere in Virginia late tonight and then arrive at Jeff's in the early afternoon tomorrow. Tuesday we will leave for SC and stay at my Dad's for 3 days or so. Got a couple of members here I might finally get to meet, which would be cool as hell! If they allow, I'll grab some pictures.

Should there be any issues while I am gone, contact Abbey who is in charge of the joint in my absence. :)

Will you do me a favor when you see Jeff?
If so, please slap him upside da head for me!
Why you may ask?
Because he is just too damn much like me!! --:laugh::laugh::laugh:-Tyr

jimnyc
05-09-2014, 09:16 AM
Will you do me a favor when you see Jeff?
If so, please slap him upside da head for me!
Why you may ask?
Because he is just too damn much like me!! --:laugh::laugh::laugh:-Tyr

I was planning on doing that anyway, now I have just cause to do so! :)

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-09-2014, 09:31 AM
I was planning on doing that anyway, now I have just cause to do so! :)

Trust me on this, he richly deserves it!
I'd do it myself if could and then buy him a few fine cold beers too!! --:beer: :beer:
Dude has qualities man , qualities! ;)
By the way, drive safe and don't try to sightsee all tha' pretty gals down here!
And try not to lead Jeff too far astray!! ;)-Tyr

Abbey Marie
05-09-2014, 02:03 PM
Safe travels, Jim. And be sure to wave to me when you drive by the first I-95/495 exit in Delaware.

We don't live right near it, but if you see the Home Depot right off the road there, that is where we just got our new Medicine Cabinet to redo our bathroom. :cool:

NightTrain
05-09-2014, 02:33 PM

Say hi to The Usual Suspects for me and have fun.

Drive carefully, hoser!

jimnyc
05-16-2014, 03:53 PM
Safe travels, Jim. And be sure to wave to me when you drive by the first I-95/495 exit in Delaware.

We don't live right near it, but if you see the Home Depot right off the road there, that is where we just got our new Medicine Cabinet to redo our bathroom. :cool:

We actually took route 78 through Pennsylvania, then route 81 south into the Carolina's and then eventually onto route 85 into Georgia. :)

Say hi to The Usual Suspects for me and have fun.

Drive carefully, hoser!

Did and did!

About to leave Lexington, SC in a few minutes and hopefully crash somewhere just into PA later tonight and home midday tomorrow.