PDA

View Full Version : Obama's two-term report card

reedak
05-10-2014, 01:48 PM
The most recent US presidential election was held on November 6, 2012. The next election will be the 2016 election, which will be held on November 8, 2016.

It came to my notice that many people had passed bad comments about Obama even before he began his first day in office as President. Those who wish to comment (either criticise or praise) on his performance as President are welcome to do so in this thread.

NightTrain
05-10-2014, 02:06 PM
The most recent US presidential election was held on November 6, 2012. The next election will be the 2016 election, which will be held on November 8, 2016.

It came to my notice that many people had passed bad comments about Obama even before he began his first day in office as President. Those who wish to comment (either criticise or praise) on his performance as President are welcome to do so in this thread.

I think you can find all of our opinions of Obama all over this board.

Yes, many of us were against his being elected, the largest reason was that he had no executive experience whatsoever. The President should have a wealth of experience before he takes office, instead this one was elected and has been learning "on the job" - which has been disastrous for both the USA and the world.

Except Putin. He's enjoying the fruits of our foolishness.

reedak
05-10-2014, 06:13 PM
I think you can find all of our opinions of Obama all over this board.....

That's why I create this thread, especially for the fiercest critic of Obama in this forum, that is, my esteemed friend, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot.

Taking an analogy, putting all criticisms against Obama in a single thread is like storing all loose papers on the same topic in a single folder.

.....Yes, many of us were against his being elected, the largest reason was that he had no executive experience whatsoever. The President should have a wealth of experience before he takes office, instead this one was elected and has been learning "on the job" - which has been disastrous for both the USA and the world......

Your argument is irrational. Don't tell me that all people, including you, must have the working experience before taking up a job. When you first graduated from your school or college, did you have any working experience before taking up your first job? Does it mean that a foreign president is the best person to be the US President because of his "wealth of experience” in another country before taking office in the US?

.....Except Putin. He's enjoying the fruits of our foolishness.

It looks like Obama has finally met his nemesis in Putin.

I think Putin, with his keen observation and perception, has managed to get the measure of Obama in their bilateral meetings and dialogues throughout these years.

Thus Putin can tell whether the "fruit" in front of him is sweet or sour, and also the right moment in plucking it.

Gaffer
05-10-2014, 08:49 PM
That's why I create this thread, especially for the fiercest critic of Obama in this forum, that is, my esteemed friend, Tyr-Ziu Saxnot.

Taking an analogy, putting all criticisms against Obama in a single thread is like storing all loose papers on the same topic in a single folder.

Your argument is irrational. Don't tell me that all people, including you, must have the working experience before taking up a job. When you first graduated from your school or college, did you have any working experience before taking up your first job? Does it mean that a foreign president is the best person to be the US President because of his "wealth of experience” in another country before taking office in the US?

I think Putin, with his keen observation and perception, has managed to get the measure of Obama in their bilateral meetings and dialogues throughout these years.

Thus Putin can tell whether the "fruit" in front of him is sweet or sour, and also the right moment in plucking it.

As NT said we don't need a specific thread to bash the dark one. It's done everywhere here. And tyr is far from alone in being a fierce critic. I think he and I stand equal in our disdain for this so called president. Along with many others here.

How difficult would it be for a kid just out of school to take over and do your job? A kid with a bunch of people tagging along that have no clue as to what your job is and are appointed to advise him. That's what we have in the white house. While your name is on the business, you have no input into how it's run. In fact everything that's done is kept a secret.

Your right about putin. He got big ears measure a long time ago and is taking action now. The "fruit" in front of him is rotten, not sweet or sour. Fruit is a very fitting term for him though. And I don't use the fruits name on purpose. I don't like typing it or saying it. And I tend to not capitalize names of people and things I dislike. Just a small gesture of disdain on my part.

aboutime
05-10-2014, 09:05 PM
Hate to throw cold water on your thread but...Obama doesn't get the honor of a Report Card. That would be for the Honestly Educated who have graduated PRE-SCHOOL for Liberal Idiots.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-10-2014, 09:50 PM

Thanks.... A nice dedication amigo.
As Gaffer noted I am not alone in my fierce criticisms of
obama. And it spreads across the forum because we are Americans suffering from Obama's deliberate weakening of this nation and his treason! -Tyr

NightTrain
05-10-2014, 10:15 PM

The President of the United States is quite possibly the most important job in the world.

The person that holds that job can start wars simply with careless words, or shatter economies with ill-conceived remarks, or turn allies into enemies with a thoughtless action.

You do not put an inexperienced person into such a powerful position without extremely careful consideration of his qualifications, strengths and weaknesses.

Comparing an ordinary person's inexperience and introduction into the work force to taking an inexperienced person and making him the most powerful person on the planet are two very different things. The former might screw up a job, or even kill a co-worker accidently, while the latter might end up unleashing nuclear armageddon killing billions.

DragonStryk72
05-11-2014, 02:54 AM

What he means is that Obama has no experience being in charge. He hasn't so much as managed a 7-11, let alone an entire country. We're not saying he has to be a previous president, we're saying that he should have experience leading people, including folks that don't agree with him. That's different than being a community organizer, or a lawyer.

I think the biggest problem is that Obama came in with all these promises, but due to the manner in which he campaigned, he had no chance of getting Republicans to really go with him on anything. It's a mistake that new bosses make, and one that could've been easily avoided if he'd had some degree of experience as an executive at some point, where it be owning a business, being a mayor, or whatnot.

The other part is, of course, that he hasn't actually met any of his promises, and basically spent his whole first term complaining about the guy before him. He goes into these campaigns making promises Jesus would have trouble with, and then he's stuck without the ability to make any of it happen.

No, sorry, Obama doesn't rate having a nemesis. Putin knows he can just wait Obama out, and move on with his life.

fj1200
05-11-2014, 06:11 AM
Those who wish to comment (either criticise or praise) on his performance as President are welcome to do so in this thread.

His policies suck; check out our plunging global rankings.

Abbey Marie
05-11-2014, 07:04 AM
Reedak, I wouldn't let an inexperienced person replace my faucets; let alone run my country. But his inexperience isn't even his worst quality.

And as has been said earlier, tyr is not alone here in his feelings about Obama. Many of us loathe the guy.

As for putting everything about Obama in one thread, that is not necessary nor is it advisable. There are many, many facets of Obama and his job that are logically put in different threads.

reedak
05-11-2014, 08:38 PM
Reedak, I wouldn't let an inexperienced person replace my faucets; let alone run my country. But his inexperience isn't even his worst quality.

And as has been said earlier, tyr is not alone here in his feelings about Obama. Many of us loathe the guy.

As for putting everything about Obama in one thread, that is not necessary nor is it advisable. There are many, many facets of Obama and his job that are logically put in different threads.

As a passerby and neutral bystander in American domestic politics, I hope to get the answers to the following questions:

1. Why the seemingly unpopular Obama could win two terms for the US Presidency?

2. He definitely has many supporters to win two presidential terms, so where are all his supporters in this forum?

It seems to me that Obama supporters are shunning this forum. If so, why?

P.S. Obama supporters, if you are still out there, Obama needs you for “CareObama” instead of “ObamaCare”! ;)

DragonStryk72
05-11-2014, 08:50 PM
As a passerby and neutral bystander in American domestic politics, I hope to get the answers to the following questions:

2. He definitely has many supporters to win two presidential terms, so where are all his supporters in this forum?

P.S. Obama supporters, if you are still out there, Obama needs you for “CareObama” instead of “ObamaCare”! ;)

Alright, fair enough.

1. The first time around, Obama basically just promised everyone everything under the sun, and didn't fulfill any of it. The second time, unfortunately, has a lot to do with Romney. Romney, in the course of his campaign, reversed on pretty much every core aspect of his stances in order to play to the various groups in his party. This, of course, played right into the Dems hands, and Obama was able to get away with shaping the entire debate on Romney.

A secondary cause is the way in which States' Electoral votes are dispersed. See, for many of the states over here, they give the electoral votes to whomever got the most in the state, as opposed to breaking them up between the candidates in line with how the actual votes went.

2. We've been having retention issues with liberals on the forums, and really, he's also lost a lot of supporters since the re-election.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2014, 11:18 PM

A good scam artist can fool most people more than once! Sometimes the good ones one more than one scam on the same person years apart. How do they do it? Most often by appealing to that victim's greed. The greater the greed the easier it is!
Obama promised the moon and stars both times, after second win secured he gets to do as he damn well pleases. Myself, I hope that each and every asshat that voted for him a second time
suffers the most horrible misery ever known to man. Because their ignorance, greed and lack of character doomed millions of us not so shallow, stupid and dishonorable to hard times, less security , less freedoms and grave future threats! -Tyr

reedak
05-12-2014, 01:10 AM
Alright, fair enough.

1. The first time around, Obama basically just promised everyone everything under the sun, and didn't fulfill any of it. The second time, unfortunately, has a lot to do with Romney. Romney, in the course of his campaign, reversed on pretty much every core aspect of his stances in order to play to the various groups in his party. This, of course, played right into the Dems hands, and Obama was able to get away with shaping the entire debate on Romney.

A secondary cause is the way in which States' Electoral votes are dispersed. See, for many of the states over here, they give the electoral votes to whomever got the most in the state, as opposed to breaking them up between the candidates in line with how the actual votes went.

2. We've been having retention issues with liberals on the forums, and really, he's also lost a lot of supporters since the re-election.

Well said. Surprising not finding a single die-hard supporter of Obama here.

reedak
05-12-2014, 01:13 AM
A good scam artist can fool most people more than once! Sometimes the good ones one more than one scam on the same person years apart. How do they do it? Most often by appealing to that victim's greed. The greater the greed the easier it is!
Obama promised the moon and stars both times, after second win secured he gets to do as he damn well pleases. Myself, I hope that each and every asshat that voted for him a second time
suffers the most horrible misery ever known to man. Because their ignorance, greed and lack of character doomed millions of us not so shallow, stupid and dishonorable to hard times, less security , less freedoms and grave future threats! -Tyr

Well said. Still waiting to hear the other side of the story from Obama's die-hard supporters.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2014, 06:10 AM

At least not so openly. Such tend not to openly reside where too much truth may meet their eyes or ears.. Yet I've seen the bamscum's policies cleverly defended here. However done so in a manner that lends an easier way to spin when/if called on it. Not just here but also at other mostly conservative forums. Liberals/dems like to be sneaky and underhanded. In fact, many of them glorify in it. A sad truth...... -Tyr

aboutime
05-12-2014, 02:28 PM

You probably shouldn't be surprised at not finding Obama support here. But those of us who do remain...no longer fear the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION who has labeled most of us as Racists, or Home Grown Terrorists. In fact. I rather enjoy knowing Liberal, Democrat, Progressive, Leftist, Obama-ites calling me such things. It means they DESPISE, and HATE being told the TRUTH.

reedak
05-12-2014, 07:43 PM
At least not so openly. Such tend not to openly reside where too much truth may meet their eyes or ears.. Yet I've seen the bamscum's policies cleverly defended here. However done so in a manner that lends an easier way to spin when/if called on it. Not just here but also at other mostly conservative forums. Liberals/dems like to be sneaky and underhanded. In fact, many of them glorify in it. A sad truth...... -Tyr

Why not so openly? Are they afraid of being overwhelmed by the voices of anti-Obama critics? Are they real cowards?

reedak
05-12-2014, 07:46 PM
You probably shouldn't be surprised at not finding Obama support here. But those of us who do remain...no longer fear the OBAMA ADMINISTRATION who has labeled most of us as Racists, or Home Grown Terrorists. In fact. I rather enjoy knowing Liberal, Democrat, Progressive, Leftist, Obama-ites calling me such things. It means they DESPISE, and HATE being told the TRUTH.

Your last statement is interesting: "It means they DESPISE, and HATE being told the TRUTH."

Instead of despising and hating being told the TRUTH, as claimed by you, die-hard Obama supporters should take on the "reverse role" of actively engaging in debates in this forum till anti-Obama critics "DESPISE, and HATE being told the TRUTH".

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2014, 08:02 PM
Why not so openly? Are they afraid of being overwhelmed by the voices of anti-Obama critics? Are they real cowards?
That's a subject for another thread ,,one that would get tossed into the Cage here as soon as it got started. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

aboutime
05-12-2014, 08:41 PM

They have no idea, or concept about being cowards. They have been so brainwashed over many decades. Brainwashed into always believing everything they are told, never questioning those who lie to them, and convince them...the Lies are Facts.

As for the cowardice. That isn't possible since they fear being labeled IF...they slip, and actually admit their REAL feelings, and thoughts that would earn them the BUYERS REMORSE badge for Courage and Truth.

DragonStryk72
05-13-2014, 12:02 AM

Not really, no. Like I was saying early, we've had serious retention issue with liberals. Some end up leaving because they were never really here for debate, but just to scream and yell hysterically about what liberal issue was the prize of the day, and quickly lost interest as multiple threads got thrown to the cage, or conservatives started to actively debate back, and keep making them look like an ass.

For others though, they sort of get gang-jumped, so it's like one liberal voice for seven or eight conservative ones. It's a little difficult to keep stepping into an arena where you are drastically outnumbered, and some of your own side is just digging you into a deeper hole.

Jeff
05-13-2014, 07:00 AM

Polls that where rigged, his skin color , liberals that think they are going to be accepted by the brothers now because they did the politically correct thing, the list goes on your next questions and my answers kind of sum it up.
As stated earlier his skin color had a lot to do with him being elected so no those folks aren't going to be on this forum or any other, anyone stupid enough to vote due to skin color isn't smart enough to turn a computer on.
SEE ABOVE
P.S. Obama supporters, if you are still out there, Obama needs you for “CareObama” instead of “ObamaCare”! ;) :thumb: .

gabosaurus
05-13-2014, 11:28 AM
Obama report card? Let's see...

Terrorist attack warnings ignored: 0
Buildings lost to terrorist attacks: 0
Americans killed by domestic terrorist attacks: 0
Sovereign countries invaded: 0

NightTrain
05-13-2014, 11:33 AM

Boston Marathon or Ft. Hood ring a bell?

defectiverepresentative
05-13-2014, 01:22 PM
Paradoxes of the American Presidency

Americans demand powerful presidential leadership to address and solve the country's problems but are simultaneously suspicious of centralized leadership and abuse of power.
The President should be a "man of the people" and also have extraordinary ability, charisma, heroic character and vision.
Americans expect the President to be warm, caring, compassionate but also ruthless, clever, guileful.
Presidents are admired for rising "above politics" and adopting a nonpartisan or bipartisan approach but the office requires a master politician to succeed.
Presidents are expected to unify the country but also hold firm to controversial principles and policies that will be divisive.
We require that the President be creative, bold and visionary but also pragmatic and responsive to public opinion.
Confidence and self assurance are required but arrogance and a sense of infallibility are rejected.
We elect presidents on the basis of their campaign skills which may not translate into governing skills and may indeed be very different entirely.
The office of the President is sometimes too strong for circumstances and at other times too weak.
Presidents are expected to affirm and maintain traditions and the existing order in society while simultaneously creating a new order and departures from the norm.

SAUCE:http://academic.regis.edu/jriley/414presidential%20paradoxes.htm

aboutime
05-13-2014, 01:44 PM

Number of known, easily-led, gullible California residents who love Obama...1 Gabby!

gabosaurus
05-13-2014, 04:32 PM

Both were undertaken by deranged individuals, not coordinated attacks with advance warning.

aboutime
05-13-2014, 04:35 PM
Both were undertaken by deranged individuals, not coordinated attacks with advance warning.

Night Train. Gotta love how gabby continues to demonstrate how really, really full of crap she is?

gabosaurus
05-13-2014, 04:41 PM
Night Train. Gotta love how gabby continues to demonstrate how really, really full of crap she is?

Gotta love how you continue to troll threads that I post in.

aboutime
05-13-2014, 04:44 PM
Gotta love how you continue to troll threads that I post in.

So you don't like playing "FOLLOW THE LEADER?"

Gaffer
05-13-2014, 09:38 PM

Wow she actually stated that:

Originally Posted by gabosaurus

Ignored warnings = Benghazi
Buildings lost to terrorists Benghazi consulate, stores and shops in Boston.
Americans killed by terrorists at least 16 probably many more that aren't reported. Wounded, over 300.
Countries invaded, 1 so far, libya. pajama boy ain't big on taking military action. It's easier to list what he has failed to action on.
Shall we discuss the crimes he's committed over the past 6 years and those he intends to commit?

defectiverepresentative
05-14-2014, 08:23 AM
Please enlighten us about the crimes he intends to commit.

Trigg
05-14-2014, 08:49 AM

Which doesn't change the fact that there have been American's killed by domestic terrorist attacks, so you were wrong in your post.

gabosaurus
05-14-2014, 09:09 AM
Which doesn't change the fact that there have been American's killed by domestic terrorist attacks, so you were wrong in your post.

If you don't understand the difference between individuals satisfying inner rage and groups of terrorists flying airplanes into buildings, I am not going to explain it to you.

Trigg
05-14-2014, 11:56 AM
If you don't understand the difference between individuals satisfying inner rage and groups of terrorists flying airplanes into buildings, I am not going to explain it to you.

than how about trying to explain why you refuse to admit when you are proven to be wrong??

Or would you like to argue that the Boston bombing wasn't a terrorist act committed on American soil that killed American's during Obama's presidency?

gabosaurus
05-14-2014, 01:53 PM
than how about trying to explain why you refuse to admit when you are proven to be wrong??
Or would you like to argue that the Boston bombing wasn't a terrorist act committed on American soil that killed American's during Obama's presidency?

What about this do you not understand? These are individuals not connected to any established groups. They are acting as individuals.
Please tell me you are not too dense to understand what I am saying.

Trigg
05-14-2014, 03:40 PM
What about this do you not understand? These are individuals not connected to any established groups. They are acting as individuals.
Please tell me you are not too dense to understand what I am saying.

Please tell me that you remember typing

The Boston bombing was a terrorist act irregardless of it being perpetrated by an established group. YOU WERE WRONG. Be a big girl and admit it.

Abbey Marie
05-14-2014, 05:56 PM
You can have a terrorist attack, or terroristic threat, perpetrated by just one person.

aboutime
05-14-2014, 06:04 PM
You can have a terrorist attack, or terroristic threat, perpetrated by just one person.

Abbey. Absolutely correct. However. There are many among us who demand the political correctness of Rhetoric, and Semantics to be their personal guide; making everyone else who fails to abide by their misdirected, false sources of information out to be always wrong.

In that light. Being as technical as those like gabby would insist. Their interpretation of a terrorist attack would EXCLUDE Obama, or anyone connected to him. Despite the overwhelming evidence that OBAMA and those around him NEED to prevent us from using words like TERROR, or TERRORISTS to PROTECT their actions in destroying America.

DragonStryk72
05-14-2014, 07:02 PM

Terrorist attack warnings ignored: 0 (Benghazi, for 6 straight months of getting asked for reinforcements)
Buildings lost to terrorist attacks: 0 (Benghazi embassy.)
Americans killed by domestic terrorist attacks: 0 (Boston Marathon Bombing)
Sovereign countries invaded: 0 (Invasion of Libya, Keeps leaning on invansion of Iran, possibly N. Korea)

Come on, Gabs, really? You know some of his plus sides, you've got to. I mean, he can't literally make every wrong decision. But you jsut tried to give him a totally clean slate that he doesn't possess.

Nukeman
05-15-2014, 12:10 PM
I have to ask Gabbs who was the one that failed at the intelligence on this attack?? Was GW Bush or Clinton?? I'm curious of the spin you will place on that..

Nukeman
05-17-2014, 04:25 PM
I have to ask Gabbs who was the one that failed at the intelligence on this attack?? Was GW Bush or Clinton?? I'm curious of the spin you will place on that..
Crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NightTrain
05-17-2014, 06:03 PM
Crickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to ask her who refused Sudan's offer to hand over Bin Laden.

It'll make her disappear for another few weeks, if history is any indicator.