PDA

View Full Version : ‘WICKED BLACK MONKEY’: White House Mad After North Korea Slams Obama With Racial Slur

Jeff
05-11-2014, 06:56 AM
This little guy is a real pain in the Butt at best but this is kind of funny :laugh: he is like a little kid throwing out anything he can to get a rise out of people and this is a pretty good one, it made me :laugh:

The U.S. has condemned North Korea’s state media after it described President Barack Obama as a ‘wicked black monkey’.
A spokeswoman in Washington DC said the racist rhetoric, made two days after the U.S leader paid a state visit to South Korea, was ‘ugly and disrespectful’.
Korea Central News Agency, the mouthpiece of the government in Pyongyang, made the attack in one of two pieces aimed at Mr Obama and South Korean president Park Geun-hye.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/05/wicked-black-monkey-white-house-mad-north-korea-slams-obama-racial-slur/

Abbey Marie
05-11-2014, 07:11 AM
Yikes.

Jeff
05-11-2014, 07:26 AM
Yikes.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ya have to hand it to the little guy he sure knows how to get a rise out of folks :laugh:

Gaffer
05-11-2014, 08:24 AM
He's a far left guy, what do they expect. :laugh:

namvet
05-11-2014, 10:40 AM
the kid knows a joke when he see's one. to bad we didn't :dance:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2014, 01:47 PM
the kid knows a joke when he see's one. to bad we didn't :dance:

"WE" did know the asshats, fools and sold out blacks didn't..
Liberals too, but then again I repeat myself. :laugh:-Tyr

Noir
05-11-2014, 03:33 PM
I'll bet the scumbag would be chuckling all the more in his palace if he knew how welcome his slur has been on an american forum...

NightTrain
05-11-2014, 04:43 PM
I'll bet the scumbag would be chuckling all the more in his palace if he knew how welcome his slur has been on an american forum...

Oh, I laugh much harder at the little fat fool's stupid haircut.

I wonder if Obama can send Kerry in to find and push the "reset button". It worked for Russia, after all.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2014, 11:07 PM

Well deserved ridicule finds its place regardless of others condemnation!
You buying into the bamscum's race card defense shows a great deal of ignorance about what bammyboy truly is IMHO.
I do not like either of them myself. Wish the same fate upon them both.. FF them both.. --Tyr

Noir
05-12-2014, 03:31 AM
Well deserved ridicule finds its place regardless of others condemnation! You buying into the bamscum's race card defense shows a great deal of ignorance about what bammyboy truly is IMHO. I do not like either of them myself. Wish the same fate upon them both.. FF them both.. --Tyr

"Buying into race card defence" over a comment such as "wicked black money", jeez xD

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2014, 06:04 AM
"Buying into race card defence" over a comment such as "wicked black money", jeez xD

Yes, skin pigmentation is over-hyped. Want to be truly not prejudice then ignore it and ignore the use of it as a crutch or a battering ram. For if one gives it "special status" so many millions do they have just elevated another form of racism by using reverse discrimination. When I met any person I judge their character and personality not their damn skin color. Yet if I dare criticize a black by citing truth I am the one judged to be racist. While that same black could curse me out using slurs/insults pertaining to my race and that true racism would be totally ignored because blacks are given a damn pass! As if they are immune to the negatives in human nature and somehow its impossible for them to be racist! Hell, the most racist group in America today are the blacks. You see that truth is fought or ignored and labels me a racist for even saying it.
In my life I've heard the term honky and white "muther fuker" a hundred times more than nigger.
And I live in the South! The South that so may Americans think is the center of the world's racism!Where the true racists gets praised for their deeds and others are so damn often falsely accused.. This man don't play that crap.... I have no respect for those stupid enough that they do. And I've rightly told many such people to , "grow the hell up"!--Tyr

Noir
05-12-2014, 06:19 AM
Well that's the 'embarrassing rant of the day' over.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2014, 06:27 AM
Well that's the 'embarrassing rant of the day' over.

Yes amigo , truth has often been called a much worse name than "rant" or "embarrassing".
Usually much worse so I give you credit for a mild jab...... ;)
Trust me, I have no shame in presenting truth..... And do so with no special regard to whom it may offend or not...
I am just that kind of guy.- :laugh: --Tyr