PDA

View Full Version : Must See TV – Al Sharpton Liberal Icon is a FOOL

Jeff
05-11-2014, 07:21 AM
OK this probably should of went under the Humor section but there are those that actually follow this idiot, no matter where it is posted it is funny to see a IDIOT try and act like he has some sense :laugh:

The folks over at the Washington Free Beacon (http://freebeacon.com/culture/al-sharpton-versus-the-teleprompter-volume-1/) are a tremendously talented and witty bunch. They have been harassing liberals for years, and everyone loves them for it. They have once again struck gold by pasting together a video montage of the not-so-right reverend Al Sharpton struggling with the English language.
It’s pure awesome. Watch it and laugh. Share it and make other people laugh.

http://eaglerising.com/6095/must-see-tv-al-sharpton-liberal-icon-fool/

Gaffer
05-11-2014, 08:31 AM
That is classic. The man struggles with the English language and has for his entire life. A box of rocks could win a debate with that man. :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-11-2014, 09:08 AM
SHO' is a reason he is such an icon to black people.
Could it be they overlook such gaffes or is it they themselves
aren't educated enough to even see them?
I think the latter... running Ho's, selling dope, drinking 40's and knocking up every gal stupid enough seems to be just about the speed they like and prefer.
Yet the lousy Dems bus them in droves to vote for lousy dems!
Never more a greater reason for voter ID but with a voter requirement test than now exists..
because we have an totally blind group voting for freebies and they all vote freebies from Dems!!
A legal vote buying scheme(although corrupt/unethical) that's went on far too damn long and it's borne fruit is the scum ruling this nation now IMHO,TRUTH, isn't it grand! -Tyr

namvet
05-11-2014, 10:37 AM
this was so funny i posted it in the humor forum. guess PMSNBC has to fill in that dead air space some how :laugh:

Noir
05-11-2014, 12:36 PM
Looks almost as foolish as Bush jr. With his endless roll of gaffes...right? =p

Drummond
05-11-2014, 12:50 PM

Noir, you're buying into the media campaign which we've both seen on this side of the Atlantic, which the BBC in particular worked hard to manufacture (relentlessly so, on programmes like 'Have I Got News For You').

But GW Bush was no fool. Indeed, his political direction - most especially when it came to tackling terrorism - showed more wisdom, by far, than that taken by most of the world's leaders.

namvet
05-11-2014, 02:21 PM

the choke at the end is classic liberal

Noir
05-11-2014, 03:09 PM
Noir, you're buying into the media campaign which we've both seen on this side of the Atlantic, which the BBC in particular worked hard to manufacture (relentlessly so, on programmes like 'Have I Got News For You'). But GW Bush was no fool. Indeed, his political direction - most especially when it came to tackling terrorism - showed more wisdom, by far, than that taken by most of the world's leaders.

As apose to the campaign down by the guys behind this youtube video, ya? XD

Gaffer
05-12-2014, 09:27 AM
As apose to the campaign down by the guys behind this youtube video, ya? XD

If msnbc is available to you you really should watch this ignorant man's show. He does have his own show. And his mangling of the English language is extraordinary. Not to mention his racist rants and, like you, nostalgia for Bush cause he can't bash the black guy in the white house now.

Noir
05-12-2014, 09:52 AM
If msnbc is available to you you really should watch this ignorant man's show. He does have his own show. And his mangling of the English language is extraordinary. Not to mention his racist rants and, like you, nostalgia for Bush cause he can't bash the black guy in the white house now.

I've seen him plenty enough times (more tgan i'd care to really) in debates against Hitchens, Harris etc. in any case its always refreshing to see how one mans gaffes are treated to another's.

aboutime
05-12-2014, 02:30 PM

Right you are Noir. Come to think of it. BUSH was merely showing us his impression of people like you, butting into other people's business with your endless Hatred.

Noir
05-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Right you are Noir. Come to think of it. BUSH was merely showing us his impression of people like you, butting into other people's business with your endless Hatred.

I know right! See the pure hatered in my "=P" emote.
=P

Drummond
05-12-2014, 05:07 PM
The Left, over here in the UK, moves mountains to demonise Conservatives. They even do the same to those who associate with their beliefs through association.

Blair received one hell of a hammering, over the years, for siding with Bush in the War on Terror. He was called 'Bush's poodle'. He even suffered defections in his own Labour Cabinet (Robin Cook, for example).

Noir's buying into it all, thinking that it reflects universal opinion. Well ... Russell Brand performed an anti-Bush routine, years ago, in the US. His performance was seen as anti-American, as I recall ... much to Brand's surprise, it didn't go down at all well ...

I think that this is a report about it, carried by the London Evening Standard ...

http://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/russell-brands-retarded-cowboy-jibe-at-george-bush-shocks-mtv-audience-6816437.html

His acid comments might have won him a following in Britain, but Russell Brand has a lot to learn about making the Americans laugh.

Hosting the MTV Video Music Awards in Hollywood, the flamboyant 33-year- old comedian learned that it doesn't pay to be rude about the President.

Having urged the U.S. public to vote for Barack Obama 'on behalf of the world', Brand drew gasps of astonishment from the star-studded audience by calling President Bush a 'retarded cowboy'.

Does this surprise you, Noir ?

Noir
05-12-2014, 05:27 PM
Yes.
It surprised and shocked me to the core.
I specifically remember thinking at the time 'But everyone hates them conservatives and Bush...literally everyone! The newspapers and TV and comedian dun tell me so!'

Drummond
05-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Yes.
It surprised and shocked me to the core.
I specifically remember thinking at the time 'But everyone hates them conservatives and Bush...literally everyone! The newspapers and TV and comedian dun tell me so!'

Well, there y'go !!!

That's what comes of thinking that outfits such as the BBC are (to copy the Fox News mantra ..) 'Fair and Balanced'. They are media leaders in the UK, and others copied that lead. Brand was no doubt completely fooled, and went to the US with his head full of Leftie-inspired drivel about what the THOUGHT reflected American opinion and sensibilities.

That's what comes of blinkered bias. In truth, Bush was one of America's better Presidents .. fiercely patriotic, determined to punish evildoers who he unstintingly saw as the enemies of the democratic Western ideals that they are.

Noir, I've great respect for Bush junior. So far from being denigrated .. his lead deserved respect and compliance ! The War on Terror was the only proper response to 9/11 and the savages responsible for it ... and as the response to what underpinned it all.

Noir
05-12-2014, 06:23 PM
A - I was being sarcastic.
B - Brand obviously did it for the 'shock' aspect and for material (indeed about 40 mins of his next UK tour was talking about that 'quip' and the events afterwards)
C - It apparently did him no disservice, given he went on to host the same awards show the very next year to record numbers of viewers, and continued on making hollywood movies.