PDA

View Full Version : A reflection from illegal immigration discussion back in 2006..

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-12-2014, 07:21 AM
Presented is a discussion on illegal immigration from back in 2006 at a now abandoned forum I once gave some truth too.
Notice the liberal replies and idiocy .
Also notice how right we that opposed the illegals and the treatment they got and have now gotten were!
No names of the site and I will delete the names of the members posting the replies, all except my name.--Tyr

11-08-2006, 11:22 PM #3
Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
Appeasement the mother's milk of Cowards

Independent
USA
Tyr-Ziu Saxnot is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by XXXXXXXXX View Post
They will pass the amnesty bullshit

The unfunded 700 mile fence on the 2000 mile border will just remain exactly that. So in another 10 years we will have 20 million more people here illegally, who get worker passes, costing us billions more in taxes.

I agree completely. Appears that somebody has an agenda to weaken our nation beyond repair. Allowing 20 million illegals now and keeping the back door wide open will eventually reach the 25 million total in another 5 to 10 years. That many illegals with no concept of and no allegiance to our nation is just about right. Right amount to cost us trillions in maintaining and even more damage to our culture.
They for the most part will eventually expect us to have to learn Spanish.
My how the worm turns when the demonrats play.
It will get much worse before it ever gets better.--Tyr

11-08-2006, 11:51 PM #5
Tyr-Ziu Saxnot

Originally Posted by XXXXXX View Post
Democrats will capture the Hispanic vote for the next 100 years if they play this right, yes, with earned citizenship

When it gets down to it, these guys are just as hard-working and moral as Italians were...sure they couldn't speak english and were in the mafia etc, but they assimilate, even if they constantly have their st columbus parades and italian flags...
>"Play this right and get the Hispanic vote for the next 100 years."<

Nice to see where your priorities are.
You have no thought about the disruptive ,weakening effect they will play
to our culture?
You speak of the Italians in comparison. The comparison is wrong IMO.
The Italians came here legally with the intent to become Americans and did
readily ,willingly learn to speak our language. Furthermore they taught thier children to be Americans.
Giving those that disregarded our national soverignty a free gift of citizenship will not magicly turn them into Americans nor will it force them to give true allegiance to our country.
It will almost certainly further weaken our culture and nation.

Play it for the political gain , the hell with patriotism or concern for our childrens and grandchildren's future.
I got you , I hear you loud and clear! --Tyr

11-09-2006, 12:19 AM #9
Tyr-Ziu Saxnot

Independent
USA
Tyr-Ziu Saxnot is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by XXXXXX View Post
While this is generally a democrat issue, we can't lose sight on the fact that president (republican) bush and other republicans favor amnesty as well. Just as ronald reagan did as well.

It is kind of 70-30 for democrats who favor amnesty, and 50/50 for republicans.

Either way the 70 and 50 I can't agree with on this issue.

You are correct Bush does favor amnesty. As does other Republicans.
I strongly disagree with those that do favor no matter what their political party affiliation is.
Bush is wrong , the other Republicans are wrong as well.
Rewarding those that spit on our national soveriegnty can never be correct!
It can and does reveal to the world just how many foolish people live in America.
As if Kerry hadnt already showed them..... -Tyr

Old 11-09-2006, 02:53 PM #18
XXXXXX
Perpetual Noob

Originally Posted by XXX View Post

Many, many more than in the North. And even 2nd and 3rd generations are still living in the Hispanic neighborhoods, refusing to assimilate.
those who refuse to assimilate pay for it with miserable lives. Who are we to tell these people to drop their culture and improve themselves

(I think for the most part, children of immigrants drop nearly all affiliation with their parents' country and become as American as any other kid born here)

11-10-2006, 10:31 AM # 25
XXXXXX
Master Debator
Election Moderator

I have no problem with people immigrating and those that do want to work are the best kind. It comes down to a respect for our laws and a fundamental respect for our country by following those laws.

The border also needs to be secured due to possible threats facing our country. Not only do we need to make sure the people coming here legally to be a citizen is a reputable person, but we need to make sure the bad guys stay out. Whether its terrorism or drugs. Mexican weed sucks anyway.

I dont understand what about "illegal" is so f-ing confusing. Sure they are coming here to put food on their family, but they are doing it illegally. If i stole food from the walmart I wouldn't get a pass because i was feeding my family. It is illegal. period. They need a full sized, fully funded fence. They need to punish employers for hiring the illegal immigrants. They need to refuse to give illegals drivers licenses...why they got them in the first place is beyond me. We don't need a mass round up gestapo, but as those who are here illegally are found they need to be sent back. No amnesty. No free pass for those who come here ILLEGAL. They broke our laws, disrespected our laws, disrespected those who followed the process like they should, and now we are talking of giving them a free pass. Unacceptable.

11-10-2006, 01:51 PM #26
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Paleolibertarian
USA
XXXXXXXXXXXX has political potential

Originally Posted by Tyr-Ziu Saxnot View Post
My how the worm turns when the demonrats play.
It will get much worse before it ever gets better.

demonrats = democrats? Don't put this all on the democrats. The republicans have had a president and congressional control for years, and have done nothing. You are right about one thing: this nation will be weakened from the inside- like an apple rotting from the core, until the only way out is for us to give up our sovereignty and accept UN control.

11-11-2006, 05:35 PM #27
XXXXXXXXX
One American Family at a Time.
Idealist

Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Americanized their names...that's why they hang italian flags inside their house and almost all their last names end in a vowel

Still in many places there are "italian restaurants" and "Joe's Italian Pizza Shop"

what a bunch of BS

Italians are more annoying about being Italian than any Mexican I've ever met, and Italians have been here a lot longer

Come to East LA, and then you'll realize how assinine that is.

Believe me...it isn't nearly as bad as the lack of assimilation of Mexicans.

This was back in 2006. I did not bother to post the majority of the liberal responses that attacked we conservatives with insults and cries of how ridiculous and/or racist we were!
A year before Obama was crowned and now we see its only gotten worse!
We are the trillions more in debt I mention in post number #3 would come and less secure!-Tyr