PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tebow Mocked While Michael Sam Praised

Jeff
05-13-2014, 05:12 AM
Talk about double standards, this is a perfect example of it, a Christian is persecuted on the field and in every news media just because of the Love of God ( even though there are many that point to the Heavens after they make a great play ) and then we have a guy that was drafted to play in the NFL ( and if he is that good he should be ) but because he is gay he is now a hero ( his sexual preference shouldn't of even came up ) but our Liberal media decided he is a hero so that is what he has become. But if there is no room on the field for God how in the heck did they find room for someone's sexual preference ?

“You can’t hate the roots of a tree and not hate the tree.” – Malcolm X
Ah, how lovely is a double standard, for it reveals all the evil in the world! A double standard is only ever set up for the purpose of security, to protect the creator of the rule. Why would someone need to be protected? There are two answers to that question. Either they are being targeted unfairly, or they are liars who need cover. If someone is being persecuted unfairly, however, they are often on the side of the righteous, and wouldn’t rely on trickery. Given that, the only other option is that the creator of a double standard is generally a liar in need of cover.
A more perfect example of double standard usage couldn’t have come along at a better time. As anyone who follows football or politics knows, openly gay football player Michael Sam was chosen in the NFL draft last week. Good for him. If he’s a stellar player, then there was no reason he shouldn’t have been picked, gay or not. That being said, the heaps of praise received by Sam was almost too much to bear when contrasted with the loads of contempt heaped upon Tim Tebow regarding his faith.

http://lastresistance.com/5716/tim-tebow-mocked-michael-sam-praised/

Jeff
05-13-2014, 05:31 AM
I have to wonder how many people where fined or had to go to classes for mocking Tebow ? This is disgusting a guy says Horrible and OMG so he is fined and must go to classes. This country has now become fixated on HOMO sex, now if you are Gay you are a hero, I wonder, as this guy becomes a hero and others are condemned for there beliefs how the players are going to react to playing against him, I don't think the gay thing will bother to many but the fact that he is a hero because of it may cause some trouble.

MIAMI – Miami Dolphins safety Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amount Sunday and will undergo educational training after sending a negative tweet about Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be selected in the NFL draft.
Shortly after the St. Louis Rams took Sam in the seventh round Saturday, Jones tweeted "OMG" and "Horrible." The tweets were taken down a short time later.
Jones apologized for his comments Sunday and described them as inappropriate. The Dolphins said Jones has been excused from all team activities until he completes training related to his comments.

And did they really need to post this picture on every news channel?

http://clashdaily.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Screen-Shot-2014-05-12-at-8.20.46-AM-630x337.png (http://clashdaily.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Screen-Shot-2014-05-12-at-8.20.46-AM-630x337.png)

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/05/12/dolphins-fine-safety-don-jones-for-negative-tweets-about-michael-sam/

Jeff
05-13-2014, 05:46 AM
Of Course Obama had to get involved, Yes I understand if he had a gay son he would look just like Sam :laugh: Seriously I seen this after posting ( this story is everywhere :laugh: ) But why in the Hell is a president getting involved once again is something like this, the country is falling quicker than a 2 dollar hooker's pants on a Saturday night but for some reason Obama finds this of great importance, Yes getting rid of guns and promoting gays ooo yea and bankrupting the country with his Healthcare program is what he will go down in history for ( that of course is for those that like him, the rest of us will just remember him for all the lies and scandals :cool:)

WASHINGTON (AP) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/11/obama-michael-sam_n_5305029.html?&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000016) — President Barack Obama sends his congratulations to Michael Sam, the first openly gay player drafted by an NFL team

http://clashdaily.com/2014/05/oh-behave-obama-giddy-gay-player-picked-close-last-nfl-draft/

And of course the fans will chime in.

When Michael Sam became the first openly gay football player to be drafted into the NFL, the mainstream media embraced it and showered him with praise. Meanwhile, fans were trying to make sense of why Tim Tebow got very opposite treatment for publicly expressing his faith in God. Here are some of the tweets:

THE FANS ARE PISSED: Duplicitous Media Hails Sam’s ‘Gay Courage’ & Craps On Tebow for Christianity

http://clashdaily.com/2014/05/fans-pissed-duplicitous-media-hails-sams-gay-courage-craps-tebow-christianity/

Noir
05-13-2014, 05:46 AM
Did they really need to post the photo on every news-station? Did you really need to post that photo here?

As for the story i don't envy the guy, being the 'first' a lot if praise and hate is coming his way, win or lose.

Jeff
05-13-2014, 06:00 AM
Did they really need to post the photo on every news-station? Did you really need to post that photo here?

As for the story i don't envy the guy, being the 'first' a lot if praise and hate is coming his way, win or lose.

Yes I did need to post the picture, it went along with the story, and besides living here in the USA if you haven't seen it than I doubt you are getting on a message board.

As for not envying the guy, hell no one told him to come out and kiss his Bf for the media, I seriously doubt that anyone ever asked him about his sexual preference . I have to wonder why the guy playing for another team that has a foot fetish hasn't been interviewed or how about the guy into the sub Dom game why hasn't he been interviewed ? That's right what you do in the bed room is between you and your partner, what it is not is a half time show, but then again I guess if you are Gay that is different :rolleyes:

Noir
05-13-2014, 06:37 AM
Yes I did need to post the picture, it went along with the story

And thats the reason the news-stations will have used it too.

, and besides living here in the USA if you haven't seen it than I doubt you are getting on a message board. As for not envying the guy, hell no one told him to come out and kiss his Bf for the media, I seriously doubt that anyone ever asked him about his sexual preference . I have to wonder why the guy playing for another team that has a foot fetish hasn't been interviewed or how about the guy into the sub Dom game why hasn't he been interviewed ? That's right what you do in the bed room is between you and your partner, what it is not is a half time show, but then again I guess if you are Gay that is different :rolleyes:

Do you have friends and family that know your sexuality? Or is that only known by you and your partner?

Jeff
05-13-2014, 06:46 AM
And thats the reason the news-stations will have used it too.

There was no need for any of his sexual likes or dislikes to ever be mentioned, tell me Noir how many other players when drafted come forward with there sexual feelings? They posted the picture because the liberal media is pushing it, period.

Do you have friends and family that know your sexuality? Or is that only known by you and your partner?

I have friends and family that know I am straight, but no other than my wife and I no one knows what I like to do in the bedroom, and that is the way it should be whether straight or gay or now we must include bestiality and all the other perversion in the world, no one needs to know your business.

Noir
05-13-2014, 06:57 AM
There was no need for any of his sexual likes or dislikes to ever be mentioned, tell me Noir how many other players when drafted come forward with there sexual feelings? They posted the picture because the liberal media is pushing it, period.

So he should of hid the fact that he was gay from his friends, family, fans etc, so as to not be in this spotlight when drafted as the first openly gay player?

Also 'they posted the picture because of an agenda' but 'I can post the picture because its part of a story' is a lil silly.

I have friends and family that know I am straight, but no other than my wife and I no one knows what I like to do in the bedroom, and that is the way it should be whether straight or gay or now we must include bestial

ity and all the other perversion in the world, no one needs to know your business.

And you don't know what this guy 'likes in the bedroom' either.

Jeff
05-13-2014, 07:13 AM
So he should of hid the fact that he was gay from his friends, family, fans etc, so as to not be in this spotlight when drafted as the first openly gay player?
#1 why should he or anyone have to be the first openly gay player ? How many players that you know like oral, anal or any other sexual adventure ( I guess you can call it that :laugh: )
Also 'they posted the picture because of an agenda' but 'I can post the picture because its part of a story' is a lil silly.

Exactly, Noir maybe I am not explaining myself correctly ( yes that happens quite often ) but in our Country the media decided most things, they push there agenda and people are like zombies, it gets into there heads and then they think like what they have seen, so yes the media has agenda's. My point in posting the picture was to show just that and I thought it was clear to see but again I sometimes take for granted that people will understand what I am saying.

And you don't know what this guy 'likes in the bedroom' either.

Noir can you tell me what any of the other players that where picked will be carrying over the threshold ? There was no need for this guy to come out ( I am sure there are and where other gay players ) The man's sexual prefrance has nothing to do with football. As for not knowing you are correct and I thank God I don't know what they are doing.

Jeff
05-13-2014, 07:42 AM
This is Jim posting....

Bottom line - the network (I believe ESPN) covering the draft prospects set this whole thing up for business. Did they air the last 20 guys before him? NOPE. Did they air the guys after him? NOPE. They PURPOSELY set this and the kiss up for airtime and drama. Any negative feedback as a result is fully deserved. As for Sam, he allowed it and planted the kiss on national TV, so negativity comes back with that. These were all conscious decisions to point out he was the first gay NFL player. Zooming in on the gay kiss was done for attention by both the networks and individuals - and with that decision comes feedback, both good and bad. EVERY player in the NFL has their lives public and scrutinized, and 50x more if you get in front of the cameras.

Of course he doesn't need to hid his gayness, everyone knew this for at least a year now, and also knew he had a decent chance of being drafted. Planning the "gay guy being drafted" was dumb. No other person in that portion of the draft was aired, only the queer guy. The network and Sam got the attention they WANTED, and only the most naive person in the world would think that half the nation wouldn't be against a homo kiss on national/live TV.

So now some people are disgusted with his decision to do so on national TV and for ESPN choosing this when no other player did so. And they set this up. You go national and you WILL get opinions and that's what freedom of speech is all about.

Btw, he was WAY at the end of the draft and IMO sucks balls (pun?). He'll be lucky to make the team, and I'll be laughing when he gets cut. Fuck 'em.

Gaffer
05-13-2014, 07:45 AM
Last summer there were five guys in the NFL that announced they were queer. There were also some NBA and MLB members that have stated it. This is all media hype to promote queerdom, nothing more. It also gives a distraction from all the important scandals coming out of washington. A queer football player is so much more important news than Benghazi, or the IRS, or FAst and Furious, or the VA scandal, or.... well there are so many now.

I lost interest in football a long time ago. Now I will give it no attention. The perverts control the media and there is lots more still to come.

fj1200
05-13-2014, 07:47 AM
There was no need for this guy to come out...

I don't know anything about this guys story but what if instead of "coming out" he just lived his life and people just found out... Do you think the discussion would be any different?

Jeff
05-13-2014, 08:39 AM
I don't know anything about this guys story but what if instead of "coming out" he just lived his life and people just found out... Do you think the discussion would be any different?

Hey that is all fine fj , I would consider that normal but that isn't the case here.

fj1200
05-13-2014, 08:54 AM
That's why the "if..." :poke: Presumably, and hopefully soon, at some point people will just be rather than having to declare.

gabosaurus
05-13-2014, 11:12 AM
Michael Sam plays in the NFL. Tim Tebow does not.
Failure is always subject to mockery.

Trigg
05-13-2014, 12:59 PM

The point is Tebow WAS mocked incessantly while playing in the NFL for displaying his faith.

Which sends the message AGAIN that is it perfectly fine to mock Christians, but leave gays/muslims/blacks.......basically everyone else alone or you'll be fined and sent to classes.

Even you should be able to see the hypocrisy.

gabosaurus
05-13-2014, 04:36 PM
The point is Tebow WAS mocked incessantly while playing in the NFL for displaying his faith.

He was mocked for making such a public spectacle of his faith. And for his braggadocio. The exact same thing is happening with Johnny Manziel.
If you live up to your hype, the mockery usually disappears.

aboutime
05-13-2014, 04:37 PM

Another fine example of absolute Liberal stupidity based on Liberal Double-standards of ignorance.

gabosaurus
05-13-2014, 04:39 PM
Another fine example of absolute Liberal stupidity based on Liberal Double-standards of ignorance.

Another fine of example of trolling.

aboutime
05-13-2014, 04:40 PM
Another fine of example of trolling.

Thanks to you. Just following your lead!

Noir
05-13-2014, 08:15 PM
#1 why should he or anyone have to be the first openly gay player ? How many players that you know like oral, anal or any other sexual adventure ( I guess you can call it that )

Someone would have to be the first openly gay player because eventually it was going to happen that someone who had already come out to their friends and family would be drafted.

Also you seem fixated about what this man 'does in the bedroom' all you know is that whatever he does do, he does with a man. In the same way that you know all any hetro player 'does in the bedroom' he does with a woman. You literally know nothing else about their private sexual lives.

Exactly, Noir maybe I am not explaining myself correctly ( yes that happens quite often ) but in our Country the media decided most things, they push there agenda and people are like zombies, it gets into there heads and then they think like what they have seen, so yes the media has agenda's. My point in posting the picture was to show just that and I thought it was clear to see but again I sometimes take for granted that people will understand what I am saying.

Well the media has done a great job at getting you to spread the photo to folks like me =P

Noir can you tell me what any of the other players that where picked will be carrying over the threshold ? There was no need for this guy to come out ( I am sure there are and where other gay players ) The man's sexual preference has nothing to do with football. As for not knowing you are correct and I thank God I don't know what they are doing.

There was no need for him to come out?
Maybe it made him happy to come out. Heaven forbid.
Maybe he wanted to walk down the street holding his partners hand. The depravity.
Maybe because as soon as the word gay is mentioned on a reasonably respected internet forum you're minutes away from reading the word beastiality. Could be.

gabosaurus
05-13-2014, 09:09 PM
Maybe because as soon as the word gay is mentioned on a reasonably respected internet forum you're minutes away from reading the word beastiality. Could be.

I think you are asking too much for most of this group. They likely respect bestiality practitioners more than gay. Or, if they live in rural areas, most likely have more experience with the former than the latter.

Trigg
05-14-2014, 08:35 AM
He was mocked for making such a public spectacle of his faith. And for his braggadocio. The exact same thing is happening with Johnny Manziel.

And Michael coming out with a cake smeared kiss isn't considered a public spectacle?? The ONE player who tweeted about it has been fined and is being sent to sensitivity class.

Here is you're chance to condemn one action as just as bad as another, but you refuse.

Apparently attempting to bully someone over there religion is just fine by you......as long as they're christian. :lame2:

jimnyc
05-14-2014, 09:34 AM
I think you are asking too much for most of this group. They likely respect bestiality practitioners more than gay. Or, if they live in rural areas, most likely have more experience with the former than the latter.

I don't care if you wrote this or one of my family members. We won't be accusing others of such garbage. It's the same with accusing others of something to do with children. Whether meant to be funny or not, it's over the line and not happening here. That goes for everyone and not just you. I'm not feeling well, so please just take that advice and move on.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-14-2014, 10:19 AM
[
QUOTE=Noir;690457] And you don't know what this guy 'likes in the bedroom' either.[/QUOTE]

We can surmise it is a lot of perverted shit.... vile and unhealthy activity.
If one can not see that they are blind, ignorant and most likely stupid as hell to boot IMHO..
I dont care what the asshat likes and his openly flaunting it is exactly why gays are to be opposed. They are militant in their crusade to make their ffing perversion a norm!
The Islamists will kill them all. Just about the only thing one could see even a iota of glimpse of logic in what they do..
Although it's still not to be supported IMHO!
Death to gays for being gay is absolute murder and not ever to be supported but neither is supporting their perversion..
Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-14-2014, 10:24 AM
And Michael coming out with a cake smeared kiss isn't considered a public spectacle?? The ONE player who tweeted about it has been fined and is being sent to sensitivity class.

Here is you're chance to condemn one action as just as bad as another, but you refuse.

Apparently attempting to bully someone over there religion is just fine by you......as long as they're christian. :lame2:

The Inquisition of Christian, Conservative morality and decency is heading into high gear.
And not strange that its done while Obama is in charge. The fake Christian (muslim in hiding) engineers much of this crap and promotes it in others!
He seeks to destroy we that oppose his leftist and Islamist ideologies! Fact.. -Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-14-2014, 10:28 AM

Gabby, a poor choice of words! "This group" here is mostly Christian and Conservative but also decent people that value family values and a higher morality. That accusation is better left to porn sites and lousy dem forums where such trash is applauded and so ignorantly believed.
You can do better, if you just will... -Tyr

Noir
05-14-2014, 10:52 AM
The Islamists will kill them all. Just about the only thing one could see even a iota of glimpse of logic in what they do..

Although it's still not to be supported IMHO! Death to gays for being gay is absolute murder and not ever to be supported

How to make a disgusting statement, and immediately back out of it so as not to be held to it. Ace.

fj1200
05-14-2014, 11:35 AM
How to make a disgusting statement, and immediately back out of it so as not to be held to it. Ace.

Proof you can get Islam into just about any thread I suppose. :dunno:

Jeff
05-15-2014, 01:31 PM

got ya :laugh:

So Tim Tebow never played for the NFL HUH :laugh: where exactly do you think he was mocked for doing nothing different than what most do when making a great play ?

Jeff
05-15-2014, 01:42 PM

Another fine example of not knowing what you are talking about, when he played with Denver he was brought in when the season was hopeless they had a losing season going and were going no where , then Tebow took over and they made it into the play offs, not bad for a guy that that couldn't live up to his hype :rolleyes:

As for making a spectacle of his faith please tell me what the difference is between kneeling and thanking god when you are white or doing it when you are black ? Or any color really many do the same he did, but no one cares to even mention it. Manziel is big into religion ?:poke:

aboutime
05-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Another fine example of not knowing what you are talking about, when he played with Denver he was brought in when the season was hopeless they had a losing season going and were going no where , then Tebow took over and they made it into the play offs, not bad for a guy that that couldn't live up to his hype :rolleyes:

As for making a spectacle of his faith please tell me what the difference is between kneeling and thanking god when you are white or doing it when you are black ? Or any color really many do the same he did, but no one cares to even mention it. Manziel is big into religion ?:poke:

Jeff. You must always remember. When talking with Gabby. Her idea of hypocrisy only applies to other people. Not her dedicated version she denies.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-15-2014, 06:00 PM

Nothing disgusting about it. Had you simply asked I would have explain it but you chose to jump with this reply.

Kinda' hard to refute that which I so greatly emphasized about my NOT SUPPORTING their policy of murdering gays but you fired your best shot instead of discussing it to find out..-Tyr