PDA

View Full Version : Man Robs Georgia Waffle House with a Pitchfork

Jeff
05-13-2014, 05:21 AM
OK will one of our Liberal poster's please call Obama and tell him he needs to OUTLAW Pitchforks :rolleyes: Yes if only he hadn't been able to buy this at the shows :laugh: if only we had a better Background check :laugh:

Yes that is a joke but it is also exactly what will happen when and if the Libs ever get there way and get guns outlawed. People can and will commit crimes with any weapon ( or something made into a weapon ) they can find, So hell lets just outlaw everything :laugh:

By the way, fj where were you the other day ? Not in Norcross I hope :laugh:

If this guy hadn’t been allowed to own a pitchfork or had been forced to submit to a background check prior to purchasing the pitchfork, perhaps this incident (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/05/jeffery-wooten_n_5269749.html) would have never happened:
Norcross police say 50-year-old Jeffery Wooten entered the diner in Norcross, Georgia, Thursday night and forced people toward a back room. He then grabbed the cash register.[T]he suspect dropped the pitchfork while carrying that cash register back to his truck.Two restaurant workers followed the robber outside, grabbed the abandoned pitchfork and used it to smash a window on the robber’s truck as he escaped, possibly injuring the suspect.Norcross Police Chief Warren Summers says investigators have secured a warrant charging Wooten with armed robbery. He has not yet been caught.

http://lastresistance.com/5706/man-robs-georgia-waffle-house-pitchfork/

fj1200
05-13-2014, 07:50 AM
By the way, fj where were you the other day ? Not in Norcross I hope :laugh:

He has not yet been caught.

Um, that depends. Have I been caught yet? :eek:

CSM
05-13-2014, 08:20 AM
There are sooooo many jokes built into this story! Rednecks, Georgia, pitchforks and pickup trucks .... fertile ground indeed!

tailfins
05-13-2014, 09:01 AM
There are sooooo many jokes built into this story! Rednecks, Georgia, pitchforks and pickup trucks .... fertile ground indeed!

Better still a Country and Western song. Nashville eats that stuff up.

NightTrain
05-13-2014, 11:04 AM
Well, I guess the dummy avoided being charged with using a firearm in a robbery, but he'll still get nailed with using a weapon.

Pretty funny though, I agree.... pitchfork, pickup, redneck, Georgia, and best of all, he took the whole register instead of just taking the cash out of it.

gabosaurus
05-13-2014, 11:09 AM
I think this guy has been playing too many video games. :cool:

http://www.amazon.com/Pitchfork-Farm-Redneck-Protect-daughters/dp/B00E9PKHBE

It’s time to get defensive. Are you amongst those types of game lovers who, likes to get adventurous and play rather defensive. Then, Pitchfork farm Redneck is the game you would love to the core. The game displays some amusing features that give the player an opportunity to be defensive.

The game is all about defence. The game actually involves saving away your daughters and property from bad boys of town. They will try to snake on your property and charm your daughter. So you will get angry and get a weapon to defence as the main feature. Tighten up your socks and get set to play this adventurous game where, it’s all about being defensive. “Pitchfork farm Redneck” will make you forget all when you start play this.

Don’t miss to download this today!

No doubt this game is a hit down South. :p

tailfins
05-13-2014, 11:16 AM
The only thing missing was the chick, official music video below:

http://vimeo.com/18143282#t=11

Abbey Marie
05-14-2014, 11:50 AM
Jeff, outlawing pitchforks won't go far enough. We need to outlaw opposable thumbs. Or maybe hands.

gabosaurus
05-14-2014, 02:00 PM
Jeff, outlawing pitchforks won't go far enough. We need to outlaw opposable thumbs. Or maybe hands.

Or we can just outlaw hillbillies. :cool:

Jeff
05-15-2014, 01:52 PM
I think this guy has been playing too many video games. :cool:

http://www.amazon.com/Pitchfork-Farm-Redneck-Protect-daughters/dp/B00E9PKHBE

No doubt this game is a hit down South. :p

:trolls:

Jeff
05-15-2014, 01:54 PM

Seems like the thread Help is all about this trash

again

:trolls:

Jeff
05-15-2014, 01:56 PM

See previous :rolleyes:

Gunny
05-15-2014, 02:26 PM

Or we can just outlaw idiots. Awww .. there goes the Democrap party and everyone in it.

You don't know a damned thing about hilbillies except what your sorry-ass political party puts out in the media.

jimnyc
05-18-2014, 01:17 PM
All I know for sure is that Waffle House has some damn good coffee!! Went there every day while at Jeff's and once by Dad's and I think 2x while traveling. While they did all give me milk, they all looked at me like I was slightly nuts for asking. :dunno:

gabosaurus
05-19-2014, 12:34 AM
Or we can just outlaw idiots. Awww .. there goes the Democrap party and everyone in it.

You don't know a damned thing about hilbillies except what your sorry-ass political party puts out in the media.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TUwOrqDXXdI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>.