PDA

View Full Version : Family of Eight Attacked by Black Mob; Media Silent

tailfins
05-14-2014, 11:15 AM
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/05/13/family-of-eight-attacked-by-black-mob-media-silent/

Abbey Marie
05-14-2014, 11:38 AM
So, the author gives us several examples of continuous black on white crime, then says "It's not about race". Really?

gabosaurus
05-14-2014, 01:51 PM
"Tea Party News Network." -- I am guessing they are not biased in any way. :rolleyes:

darin
05-14-2014, 02:25 PM
"Tea Party News Network." -- I am guessing they are not biased in any way. :rolleyes:

But is the story factual, regardless of bias (or not)? You spoke of - in another thread - a logical fallacy. Now you're doing it.

To the story - the father and mother should carry pistols and defend with vengence the life and protection of their children.

gabosaurus
05-14-2014, 05:05 PM
But is the story factual, regardless of bias (or not)? You spoke of - in another thread - a logical fallacy. Now you're doing it.

That was my point. I didn't think the story was entirely factual. I figured there was more to the story that was told in the account provide.
And there is:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/family-including-child-brutally-attacked-mothers-d/nftjP/

defectiverepresentative
05-14-2014, 05:34 PM
That was my point. I didn't think the story was entirely factual. I figured there was more to the story that was told in the account provide.
And there is:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/family-including-child-brutally-attacked-mothers-d/nftjP/

Thank you for searching for this. Makes the picture clearer. The black man began the fight but members of his own group were trying to stop him and no child was hurt. He isn't going to come "tell his side of the story" like Savannah police would like.

darin
05-15-2014, 05:31 AM
What if the wsbtv story has it wrong?

Nukeman
05-15-2014, 12:30 PM
And there is:

If you go here you can ACTUALLY see the video..

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/2014/05/13/savannah-family-fight-river-street/9055837/

You will note that the black gentleman walked through the Atlanta family pushing through them and the brothers-in-law said something to him. The black man was pulled away by another than turned and ran back into the family and started punching everyone and than the balck mans group piled onto the family.

So let me get this straight Gabbs, we as a society can not hold people to a standard of good behavior without incurring a beat down?? Is that what you are telling us, that if someone pushes my wife, daughter, son or other relative I am NOT allowed to tell them to knock it off. If I do am I inviting them to PUNCH and ATTACK me solely on my use of words and no force!?!?!?!?!?

This thug was pushing his way through a family looking for a fight or altercation, the family said something to him and he choose.. thats right HE CHOOSE to attack after their backs were turned, I have to say that is usually how it happens, they wait until you aren't looking so they can get a good sucker-punch in...

this type of behavior happens all the time at our local mall. if I am walking with my wife holding her hand there will be a group of blacks walking towards us and expect us to either stop holding hands an break apart so they can pass between us or expect us to move completely out of the way, well I do neither (i do adjust enough for them to adjust the same amount where there will be plenty of room) so I guess in YOUR world I should expect a beating for standing my ground!?!?!?

Nukeman
05-15-2014, 12:32 PM
Thank you for searching for this. Makes the picture clearer. The black man began the fight but members of his own group were trying to stop him and no child was hurt. He isn't going to come "tell his side of the story" like Savannah police would like.YOU don't know that no child was hit, the altercation took place BEHIND a sign and out of the primary view. Twll me how you cam to this conclusion that no child was injured????

defectiverepresentative
05-15-2014, 02:35 PM
YOU don't know that no child was hit, the altercation took place BEHIND a sign and out of the primary view. Twll me how you cam to this conclusion that no child was injured????

If you follow what the article says, the family reported to the police that no child was hurt.

Nukeman
05-15-2014, 03:13 PM
If you follow what the article says, the family reported to the police that no child was hurt.Actually if YOU watch the interview and not what the reporter wants to say, you will here the family state "my 6 year old was punched in the stomach by an adult". A little time and attention to the provided video's goes a LONG way to stopping ignorance!!!!

Yeah Nope
05-15-2014, 03:39 PM
So let me get this straight Gabbs, we as a society can not hold people to a standard of good behavior without incurring a beat down?? Is that what you are telling us, that if someone pushes my wife, daughter, son or other relative I am NOT allowed to tell them to knock it off. If I do am I inviting them to PUNCH and ATTACK me solely on my use of words and no force!?!?!?!?!?

That seems to be the way it is these days. If you are a member of a Progressive Protected Class™ (PPC), nearly all socially unacceptable, and many criminal acts have been deemed allowable. Apparently expecting others to be courteous is a product of Institutionalized Racism™ and deserves violent assault.