PDA

View Full Version : Obama releases murderers....just another day

Trigg
05-14-2014, 12:08 PM
If anyone still believes that Obama is dedicated to protecting the American people here's proof that, once again, we can't trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

Among the 36,000 immigrants whom U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement released from custody last year there were 116 with convictions for homicide, 43 for negligent manslaughter, 14 for voluntary manslaughter and one with a conviction classified by ICE as “homicide-willful kill-public official-gun.”

“We keep hearing from the administration (http://www.washingtontimes.com/topics/barack-obama/) that they are focused like a laser on enforcement against the worst of the worst, convicted criminals, as their top priority. On the other hand, they are releasing, at a rate of about 100 a day, aliens from their custody with criminal convictions, and many of them are serious criminal convictions,” she said.
In a statement, ICE said many of those it released were subject to electronic monitoring, posting bond or having to check in with officers.

In other cases, the agency was required to release immigrants because of court decisions, including a 2001 Supreme Court ruling that found immigrants whose home countries refused to take them back could not be held for more than six months.
ICE said 75 percent of the convicted murderers released in 2013 were considered “mandatory releases” in compliance with court decisio

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#ixzz31i7tJcJt
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=ctd-fI3Dar4z1uacwqm_6r&u=washtimes)

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#ixzz31i7Xyr2w
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter (http://ec.tynt.com/b/rw?id=ctd-fI3Dar4z1uacwqm_6r&u=washtimes)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/image/immigration-1jpg/

fj1200
05-14-2014, 12:26 PM
Did they serve their time?

Trigg
05-14-2014, 01:00 PM
Did they serve their time?

That isn't relevant.

Obama has stated that he is deporting illegals that have committed serious crimes. Obviously this is a lie.

fj1200
05-14-2014, 01:23 PM
^Not really. Murderers are released every day. What do you propose we do with those we can't send back?

Trigg
05-14-2014, 03:36 PM
^Not really. Murderers are released every day. What do you propose we do with those we can't send back?

This articles isn't about American citizens, it's irrelevant that they are released into the public.

People who are in this country ILLEGALLY and have been convicted of a crime are supposed to be deported, not let loose into the public.

defectiverepresentative
05-14-2014, 05:41 PM
If you read the article ICE says, "In a statement, ICE said many of those it released were subject to electronic monitoring, posting bond or having to check in with officers"

They aren't just letting these little birdies fly away like last year, they are keeping eyes, ears and the brunt of the NSA watching them.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-14-2014, 05:50 PM
If anyone still believes that Obama is dedicated to protecting the American people here's proof that, once again, we can't trust anything that comes out of his mouth.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/may/12/feds-released-hundreds-immigrant-murderers-drunken/#ixzz31i7Xyr2w

http://www.washingtontimes.com/multimedia/image/immigration-1jpg/

The true scope of it is staggering!
Check this out! --Tyr

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/12/ICE-released-murderers-sexual-assault-kidnapping-convicts-in-2013

by Caroline May 12 May 2014 449 post a comment

A murder or assault conviction is no guarantee an immigrant will be deported or even remain in detention, an internal Department of Homeland Security document reveals.

According to the document, obtained by the Center for Immigration Studies and shared with Breitbart News Monday, last year the Obama administration released 36,007 immigrants convicted of a nearly 88,000 crimes, including homicide and sexual assault.

To be sure, these statistics include prior offenses, for which the convicted alien could have previously served time.

Some of the most striking crimes, however, included 193 homicide convictions (including the murder of a public official), 426 sexual assault convictions, 9,187 dangerous drugs convictions, 1,075 aggravated assault convictions, and 228 kidnapping convictions.

The categories with the greatest number of convictions were traffic offenses 17,228, followed by convictions for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs with 16,070.

(See the complete list of convictions at the bottom of this article.)

The method of release for these criminal aliens included bond, order of recognizance, order of supervision, a detention alternative, and parole.

According to a CIS report released Monday, the internal document was prepared by ICE to respond to a congressional inquiry pressing the agency on data from a March report from the CIS dealing with the 68,000 criminal aliens ICE encountered and subsequently released in 2013.

Jessica Vaughan, the Director of Policy Studies at CIS and author of Monday's report, noted the 36,007 criminal aliens spelled out in the new internal document are a separate category from the 68,000 criminal aliens ICE encountered and released without filing immigration charges, spelled out in CIS’s earlier report.

“These figures suggest that despite claims of a focus on public safety, the administration's prosecutorial discretion criteria are allowing factors such as family relationships, political considerations, or attention from advocacy groups to trump criminal convictions as a factor leading to deportation,” the March report read.

The 36,007 criminal aliens highlighted in this most recent document, according to Vaughan, were individuals who were being processed for deportation and released prior or after the conclusion of their deportation cases.

In her Monday report, Vaughan noted that she has separate information showing that the majority of the releases were "discretionary" and "even contrary to the requirements of various provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act."

"Only a small share of these criminal aliens (fewer than 3,000) were released in accordance with a 2001 Supreme Court decision, Zadvydas v. Davis, which prevents ICE from indefinitely detaining certain aliens whose countries will not accept them back... Another small number may have been offered parole or legal status, either in exchange for their cooperation with ICE or another law enforcement agency in connection with a criminal prosecution, or because of another compelling public interest," she wrote.

News of these releases come following President Obama’s March directive to DHS for a review of his administration’s immigration enforcement policies, specifically deportation, seeking a manner of enforcement “more humanely within the confines of the law.”

In April, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and 21 Republican senators accused Obama of trying to further weaken immigration law with the review.

“Clearly, the urgent task facing your administration is to improve immigration enforcement, not to look for new ways to weaken it,” they wrote. “Since 2009, your administration has issued policy directives and memoranda incrementally nullifying immigration enforcement in the interior of the United States — to the point that unless individuals in the country illegally are apprehended, tried, and convicted for a felony or other serious offense, they are free to live and work in the country.”

Some of the most striking crimes, however, included 193 homicide convictions (including the murder of a public official), 426 sexual assault convictions, 9,187 dangerous drugs convictions, 1,075 aggravated assault convictions, and 228 kidnapping convictions.

The categories with the greatest number of convictions were traffic offenses 17,228, followed by convictions for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs with 16,070.

^^^^ These numbers point to an agenda being followed by Obama!! An agenda that points directly to his true goals and treason IMHO. --Tyr

Trigg
05-14-2014, 05:53 PM
If you read the article ICE says, "In a statement, ICE said many of those it released were subject to electronic monitoring, posting bond or having to check in with officers"

They aren't just letting these little birdies fly away like last year, they are keeping eyes, ears and the brunt of the NSA watching them.

They shouldn't be letting them loose at all. DEPORT THEM

Obama has said, repeatedly, that he is focusing his resources on the most dangerous illegals. Well here's his chance, and apparently, he's failing miserably.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to trust that people here ILLEGALLY are going to be voluntarily "checking in with officers". After all, why should they start following our laws all of the sudden????????????????????????????????

aboutime
05-14-2014, 06:08 PM

Of course...ICE would say that. They are merely following HOLDER'S orders (Obama's). But the truth is...and nobody in the Admin will admit, or mention it but...That electronic monitoring is just a joke, and anyone who thinks those PEOPLE will be HONORABLE, and return as directed. Probably voted for OBAMA TWO, THREE, or MORE times, in each election.

defectiverepresentative
05-14-2014, 06:22 PM
That electronic monitoring is just a joke...:link:

No one expects them to be honorable, the very nature of being under electronic monitoring suggets that police follow you not you go to police so they check up on you every once in a while.

If we take a step back and look at the wider picture we can see that these immigrants are coming here because their countries are in such dire straits economically. They have nowhere left to turn. Would you sneak across a desert or cram yourself alongside dozens of other people in a small fishing boat unless it was the last possible thing you could do? On our end it is economically unsustainable to book a plane ticket back to Mexico(using it as scapegoat) for every single one of these illegals. ICE is a criminal investigative agency only second to the FBI, so I bet they are really good at putting electronic tags. It's not a win-win for Americans but at least it's not a bankrupt strategy either.

Gaffer
05-14-2014, 10:13 PM
Another scandal, the hits just keep on coming. This releasing of criminals is vote buying. Pedro gets out of jail and tells his family and friends it was the administration that did it for him so his family and friends will be sure to vote for them guys again. And vote often.

Lets see now....

Fast and Furious
Benghazi
IRS
Obamacare
VA hospitals
Releasing criminals

He's trying to overwhelm congress with investigations.

NightTrain
05-15-2014, 01:54 AM
He's trying to overwhelm congress with investigations.

Which is real easy to do when he owns the Senate.

NightTrain
05-15-2014, 01:58 AM

They shouldn't be released at all - they're illegals that have broken laws.

The only releasing that should be done is across the border into police custody so they can deal with them if they choose to.

Releasing them back out into American public is pure insanity.

fj1200
05-15-2014, 09:11 AM
This articles isn't about American citizens, it's irrelevant that they are released into the public.

People who are in this country ILLEGALLY and have been convicted of a crime are supposed to be deported, not let loose into the public.

Criminals serving their time is not irrelevant, our screwed up immigration policy is. But I'm guessing a thread title such as "BO Following Constitution Highlights Convicted Immigrant Issues" doesn't sell quite as well as "BO Wants to Kill You."

In other cases, the agency was required to release immigrants because of court decisions, including a 2001 Supreme Court ruling that found immigrants whose home countries refused to take them back could not be held for more than six months.

These numbers point to an agenda being followed by Obama!! An agenda that points directly to his true goals and treason IMHO. --Tyr

What doesn't point to an agenda for you?

The only releasing that should be done is across the border into police custody so they can deal with them if they choose to.

Maybe we could have the CIA do covert insertions of illegals back to their home countries if they won't take them. Either that or an overflight preceded by a short video of how to open a parachute. ;)

NightTrain
05-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Maybe we could have the CIA do covert insertions of illegals back to their home countries if they won't take them.

A waste of taxpayer money. What else ya got?

Either that or an overflight preceded by a short video of how to open a parachute. ;)

Now we're talking! Except instructional videos are expensive, we're already buying the jet fuel and supplying the plane.

NightTrain
05-15-2014, 10:09 AM
Criminals serving their time is not irrelevant, our screwed up immigration policy is. But I'm guessing a thread title such as "BO Following Constitution Highlights Convicted Immigrant Issues" doesn't sell quite as well as "BO Wants to Kill You.

ICE said 75 percent of the convicted murderers released in 2013 were considered “mandatory releases” in compliance with court decisions.

This leaves exactly 25% too many.

fj1200
05-15-2014, 01:23 PM
A waste of taxpayer money. What else ya got?

Trebuchet?

Now we're talking! Except instructional videos are expensive, we're already buying the jet fuel and supplying the plane.

Short money. ;) But I think the real cost there is in the parachutes, how about we send them out like paratroopers where they just tie in and the shoot opens automatically?

This leaves exactly 25% too many.

Of course but "BO wants to kill you" is not a point from which to start a discussion.

NightTrain
05-15-2014, 03:02 PM
Trebuchet?

Perfect. Cheap and effective, and El Paso has lots of room to build them.

Mexi-Chunkin'. And Guate-chunkin'.

Short money. ;) But I think the real cost there is in the parachutes, how about we send them out like paratroopers where they just tie in and the shoot opens automatically?

Who said anything about parachutes? This way they won't boomerang back across the Rio Grande again.

Of course but "BO wants to kill you" is not a point from which to start a discussion.

I'm not sure that anyone claimed that, I certainly didn't.

But it does speak volumes about his willingness to jeopardize American safety in order to pander to the Democrat's illegal voter base.

Yeah Nope
05-15-2014, 03:20 PM
Would you sneak across a desert or cram yourself alongside dozens of other people in a small fishing boat...

When at the other end there is free health care, free education, easily undercut workers, no taxes, and a catch and release system? Absolutely. It's like questioning if someone would spend $1000 for a guarenteed $10,000 return. It's not a matter of "they have nowhere left to turn", it's risk vs. reward.

fj1200
05-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Perfect. Cheap and effective, and El Paso has lots of room to build them.

And tons of renaissance nerds who dig that stuff.

I'm not sure that anyone claimed that, I certainly didn't.

But it does speak volumes about his willingness to jeopardize American safety in order to pander to the Democrat's illegal voter base.

It was my compilation faux headline based on BO releasing murderers, not protecting the people, and his real treasonous agenda. :poke: Also the POTUS swears to uphold the Constitution and not swear to American safety. Not that he's great at either.

NightTrain
05-15-2014, 03:52 PM
And tons of renaissance nerds who dig that stuff.

A couple of summers ago I came home to find a 9' trebuchet standing in my front yard, with my oldest boy eagerly putting the finishing touches on it. He'd caught an episode of that stupid show that was on Discovery Channel about those guys that hold contests to see how far they can lob pumpkins and printed out plans to build one off the internet.

All I could see coming out of this was a 20-pound rock getting shot through my neighbor's brand new $50,000 Suburban or his shiny Bayliner parked next to it... it was promptly dismantled.

It never occurred to me to add "Don't build a trebuchet" to the Forbidden List up to that point.

It was my compilation faux headline based on BO releasing murderers, not protecting the people, and his real treasonous agenda. :poke: Also the POTUS swears to uphold the Constitution and not swear to American safety. Not that he's great at either.

He's pretty piss-poor at it, if you ask me.

The Good News is that he's earned a "Muy Bueno" rating in the latest Illegal Voting Block (IVB) poll.

fj1200
05-15-2014, 04:03 PM
A couple of summers ago I came home to find a 9' trebuchet standing in my front yard, with my oldest boy eagerly putting the finishing touches on it. He'd caught an episode of that stupid show that was on Discovery Channel about those guys that hold contests to see how far they can lob pumpkins and printed out plans to build one off the internet.

All I could see coming out of this was a 20-pound rock getting shot through my neighbor's brand new $50,000 Suburban or his shiny Bayliner parked next to it... it was promptly dismantled.

It never occurred to me to add "Don't build a trebuchet" to the Forbidden List up to that point.

You're a horrible father. :slap: I've got a 2'? (how do you measure one?) trebuchet sans weights in my garage, project for my son last year (4th grade). But a 9' trebuchet would have been awesome, properly supervised of course.

He's pretty piss-poor at it, if you ask me.

No argument here.

NightTrain
05-15-2014, 04:34 PM
You're a horrible father. :slap: I've got a 2'? (how do you measure one?) trebuchet sans weights in my garage, project for my son last year (4th grade). But a 9' trebuchet would have been awesome, properly supervised of course.

Well, I estimated from the ground to the top of the frame 'A' arms - I'm not sure if that's how you're supposed to measure a trebuchet. He had a nice base and used 8' 2x4 studs that he pirated from my stash of lumber that was slated to get hauled up to the cabin.

It was just too big to haul off somewhere safe, and I wanted my expensive lumber back!

He wants to replicate it up at the cabin and I'm all for it where it's safe to play with medieval war machines.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-15-2014, 08:05 PM
What doesn't point to an agenda for you?

Deny the boy's agenda all you like. It's glaringly obvious to we that are not blind or stupid..
If it's one of the three C's , HE IS AGAINST IT!

Christian.
Constitution
Conservative, nuff said!!! -Tyr

fj1200
05-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Well, I estimated from the ground to the top of the frame 'A' arms - I'm not sure if that's how you're supposed to measure a trebuchet. He had a nice base and used 8' 2x4 studs that he pirated from my stash of lumber that was slated to get hauled up to the cabin.

It was just too big to haul off somewhere safe, and I wanted my expensive lumber back!

He wants to replicate it up at the cabin and I'm all for it where it's safe to play with medieval war machines.

I assume measured to the pivot. But make him do it old school using only medieval tools, that should keep him busy. :laugh:

fj1200
05-16-2014, 08:57 AM
Deny the boy's agenda all you like. It's glaringly obvious to we that are not blind or stupid..
If it's one of the three C's , HE IS AGAINST IT!

Christian.
Constitution
Conservative, nuff said!!! -Tyr

Uh, yeah. :rolleyes: That's also not an answer to the question.

And I already know his agenda is as left as they come.