PDA

View Full Version : So after work today...

hjmick
05-14-2014, 07:21 PM
I head down to Charleston's French Quarter because I hear tell there is a motley band of four merry men causing a bit of a kerfuffle...

When I get there, what do I find? A motley band of four merry men, but alas, no kerfuffle.

I want to tell you, Jim, it was a pleasure meeting you and your brothers today, and not just because you were gracious enough to buy the beer.

We'll have to do it again some time.

defectiverepresentative
05-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Who is this Jim dude everyone is talking about? Is he related to Kim Kardashian?:poke:

Abbey Marie
05-14-2014, 08:44 PM
Who is this Jim dude everyone is talking about? Is he related to Kim Kardashian?:poke:

He's just the board owner.

NightTrain
05-14-2014, 08:45 PM
That's cool you got to have a few brewkis with them, Hjmick.

Jim is the owner of this board, Defectiverepresentative. His handle is jimnyc.

hjmick
05-14-2014, 08:51 PM
That's cool you got to have a few brewkis with them, Hjmick.

Jim is the owner of this board, Defectiverepresentative. His handle is jimnyc.

Yeah, it was.

I always tell people, if you're in my neck of the woods, drop me a note, we'll meet...

NightTrain
05-14-2014, 08:56 PM
Yeah, it was.

I always tell people, if you're in my neck of the woods, drop me a note, we'll meet...

Yep, I've got the same policy. :beer:

jimnyc
05-17-2014, 06:03 PM
I head down to Charleston's French Quarter because I hear tell there is a motley band of four merry men causing a bit of a kerfuffle...

When I get there, what do I find? A motley band of four merry men, but alas, no kerfuffle.

I want to tell you, Jim, it was a pleasure meeting you and your brothers today, and not just because you were gracious enough to buy the beer.

Was an absolute pleasure meeting you. Sucks that it was for only a short bit, but was cool of you to fight the traffic and such knowing it was only for a short spell. Next time we'll have to plan better and enjoy the town more and of course the beers and debauchery it has to offer! :beer:

It was like 500 degrees, at least for me since I'm not used to the sun of the south! I nearly melted and waited for 'ol HJ at a massive fountain at the ocean front so that I could keep cool and prevent the heat exhaustion from taking my life. Oh, and the Italian Ice helped too, more on that later in my pictures thread....

Jeff
05-18-2014, 04:05 AM
Was an absolute pleasure meeting you. Sucks that it was for only a short bit, but was cool of you to fight the traffic and such knowing it was only for a short spell. Next time we'll have to plan better and enjoy the town more and of course the beers and debauchery it has to offer! :beer:

It was like 500 degrees, at least for me since I'm not used to the sun of the south! I nearly melted and waited for 'ol HJ at a massive fountain at the ocean front so that I could keep cool and prevent the heat exhaustion from taking my life. Oh, and the Italian Ice helped too, more on that later in my pictures thread....

The Italian Ice or the girl selling them ? :laugh: ( or was it the college fund )

jimnyc
05-18-2014, 07:05 AM
The Italian Ice or the girl selling them ? :laugh: ( or was it the college fund )

Those that are wondering will need to see my update in the pictures thread in a few. It's bad enough to scam us poor tourists, but doing so by dangling tiny boobies, a spanking body and such friendliness is just wrong. :poke:

jimnyc
05-18-2014, 07:32 AM
Not the greatest picture... That is my brother Dan with the beard, then Sir Evil (John) with the hat on, then Jeff across the table - and then that's hjmick with the 4 beers in front of him! LOL (jk) I think the place was called The Southside Brewery, not sure, but one of those places where they brew their own - so I had a Corona! :)

http://i.imgur.com/OKtTSAHh.jpg

Sir Evil
05-18-2014, 11:57 AM

Was a pleasure to meet you HJ but of course with Jim everything is last minute so next time should be planned for a longer time so I can squeeze in more then two beer! :laugh:

jimnyc
05-18-2014, 01:05 PM
Was a pleasure to meet you HJ but of course with Jim everything is last minute so next time should be planned for a longer time so I can squeeze in more then two beer! :laugh:

We need to talk with Janeen to find out about the Marriott there. If we can get the family discount at that one - problem solved!

jimnyc
05-18-2014, 01:05 PM

Btw, F**k you!! :laugh:

Said1
06-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Not the greatest picture... That is my brother Dan with the beard, then Sir Evil (John) with the hat on, then Jeff across the table - and then that's hjmick with the 4 beers in front of him! LOL (jk) I think the place was called The Southside Brewery, not sure, but one of those places where they brew their own - so I had a Corona! :)

http://i.imgur.com/OKtTSAHh.jpg

Wow, what a bunch of hotties. :beer: