well here it comes again. babies and children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Aw8WIia47WE

for the libtard MSM their like shootin' fish in a barrel

darin
05-19-2014, 07:51 AM
illustrates why there is no/little hope for our nation

Noir
05-19-2014, 08:36 AM
In stark contrast any republican voter for sure.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-19-2014, 08:42 AM
remember this??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mm1KOBMg1Y8

well here it comes again. babies and children

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Aw8WIia47WE

for the libtard MSM their like shootin' fish in a barrel

Gonna vote for her and haven't got a damn clue! That is our education system folks.
That's why we got the bastard Obama in twice!

We are most likely totally doomed and on the road to our destruction but hey, Oprah doing fine, dumbass no-talent rappers doing fine, gays and blacks doing fine and getting very special rights muslims doing fine and dem politicians/leftists/libs doing fine.

What tha' FF else do we need , right???

This nation will either see a civil war ort be conquered within the next 25 years.
And quite possibly a civil war here could occur even sooner.

This is exactly how great powers/nations fall, corruption and ignorance from within!
Tis' why I have so little respect for most young people, most are as clueless as a
fish out of water yet have been taught that they are BRILLIANT! That's how leftists
destroy a nation if they can't just mass execute all the teachers like they have done
before in other nations.
We are a clueless nation fed on propaganda and lib/leftist/dem lies!!! --Tyr

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-19-2014, 09:00 AM

Back that up with some facts pedro!!!!
Or else show more of your bias and ignorance..
Or just ignore this and show just how truly clueless you are.
For me that declaration puts you right in the boat with the dumbasses on those two videos.
Truth is my mainstay.. Get used to it...

Take a hundred Republicans at random and a hundred dems at random, administer IQ tests and the Republicans win hands down. How do I know this? Over 40 years speaking to both and the ffing dems are by far less intelligence and that's not any dumbass media induced bias . That's from first hand experience..

I challenge you to back up that quoted statement you made. --Tyr

jimnyc
05-19-2014, 09:05 AM

Of course you're free to post republican voters that can't answer questions that kids in 6th grade could possibly answer. I've seen a very small handful of it happening, but extremely rare in comparison to the follies of some of the far left loonies. Facts met with facts are better than small quips without supporting evidence.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-19-2014, 09:39 AM
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/03/10/pew-makes-it-official-republicans-are-smarter-than-democrats-54686

Pew makes it official: Republicans are smarter than Democrats

March 10, 2013 by Tom Tillison

GOP Brain
Photo Credit MSNBC

In spite of the readily accepted notion that the intellectual elite take up residence on the left side of the aisle, Republicans are actually smarter than Democrats.

At least, that’s what a study by the Pew Research Center tells us.

That Republicans are more knowledgeable is not all that surprising to anyone paying attention. There is a reason “low-information voters” vote Democrat.

And Pew’s latest survey only reaffirms previous surveys demonstrating the same result, the Center for Individual Freedom reported.

In a 2010 Pew survey, Republicans outperformed their Democrat counterparts on 10 of 12 questions, with that performance improving in the latest survey to include every single one of 19 questions asked.

As noted by Pew:

“Republicans generally outperformed Democrats on the current quiz. On 13 of the 19 questions, Republicans score significantly higher than Democrats and there are no questions on which Democrats did better than Republicans. In past knowledge quizzes, partisan differences have been more muted, though Republicans often have scored somewhat higher than Democrats.”

Pew’s survey of 1,168 adults was conducted during September and October of last year, and respondents were asked multiple-choice questions and queries using maps, photographs and symbols — proof that Democrats were polled.

Among other subjects, participants identified international leaders, Cabinet members, Supreme Court justices, nations on a world map, the current unemployment and poverty rates and war casualty totals.

Perhaps, the real lesson to be learned is that the value of world-class propaganda can successfully create the impression that Democrats have a monopoly on intelligence.

aboutime
05-19-2014, 12:13 PM
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/03/10/pew-makes-it-official-republicans-are-smarter-than-democrats-54686

GOP Brain
Photo Credit MSNBC

In spite of the readily accepted notion that the intellectual elite take up residence on the left side of the aisle, Republicans are actually smarter than Democrats.

That Republicans are more knowledgeable is not all that surprising to anyone paying attention. There is a reason “low-information voters” vote Democrat.

And Pew’s latest survey only reaffirms previous surveys demonstrating the same result, the Center for Individual Freedom reported.

In a 2010 Pew survey, Republicans outperformed their Democrat counterparts on 10 of 12 questions, with that performance improving in the latest survey to include every single one of 19 questions asked.

As noted by Pew:

“Republicans generally outperformed Democrats on the current quiz. On 13 of the 19 questions, Republicans score significantly higher than Democrats and there are no questions on which Democrats did better than Republicans. In past knowledge quizzes, partisan differences have been more muted, though Republicans often have scored somewhat higher than Democrats.”

Pew’s survey of 1,168 adults was conducted during September and October of last year, and respondents were asked multiple-choice questions and queries using maps, photographs and symbols — proof that Democrats were polled.

Among other subjects, participants identified international leaders, Cabinet members, Supreme Court justices, nations on a world map, the current unemployment and poverty rates and war casualty totals.

Perhaps, the real lesson to be learned is that the value of world-class propaganda can successfully create the impression that Democrats have a monopoly on intelligence.

Tyr. That lesson can be had right here. Just ask gabby if she has a monopoly on intelligence, as compared to everyone else on this forum. And, her answer will be "OF COURSE".
She proves how educationally challenged liberals really are. Merely by bragging.

Abbey Marie
05-21-2014, 11:26 AM

GOP Brain
Photo Credit MSNBC

As noted by Pew:

How did I miss this gem? :2up:

Yeah Nope
05-21-2014, 11:55 AM

I can't say that you are completely wrong, there are certainly low information voters on both sides, but I must point out, in the face of overwhelmingly biased media, those that vote republican must know something more than the average democrat voter, or they would be voting democrat with the rest of the sheeple.

Noir
05-22-2014, 04:36 AM
Back that up with some facts pedro!!!! Or else show more of your bias and ignorance.. Or just ignore this and show just how truly clueless you are. For me that declaration puts you right in the boat with the dumbasses on those two videos. Truth is my mainstay.. Get used to it...

Youtube the word "Republican voters" and enjoy.

Obviously the people represented on both sides are cherry picked and non-representative. But the Reps will laugh at them dumb Dems and the Dems will laugh at them dumb Reps etc...

Take a hundred Republicans at random and a hundred dems at random, administer IQ tests and the Republicans win hands down. How do I know this? Over 40 years speaking to both and the ffing dems are by far less intelligence and that's not any dumbass media induced bias . That's from first hand experience.. I challenge you to back up that quoted statement you made. --Tyr

Since you're happy enough to ship me into the pile of "ffing dems [of] far less intelligence" i would contest that you don't 'know' that, you 'think' that, and what you think just happens to put you in the 'superior' intelligence group.

Also heres what you can find pretty sharpish on google...
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/6ECDFFB5-0DCE-408A-9EA4-79D135258698_zps9f230wk1.jpg (http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jonathan-mcc/media/6ECDFFB5-0DCE-408A-9EA4-79D135258698_zps9f230wk1.jpg.html)

Apparently all the high IQ Republicans decided to vote for Kerry over Bush, you're welcome to explain that to me. Though, as i previously mentioned i don't put much weight in the IQ argument, but if you do, that looks a lil awkward.

CSM
05-22-2014, 05:24 AM

Obviously the people represented on both sides are cherry picked and non-representative. But the Reps will laugh at them dumb Dems and the Dems will laugh at them dumb Reps etc...

Since you're happy enough to ship me into the pile of "ffing dems [of] far less intelligence" i would contest that you don't 'know' that, you 'think' that, and what you think just happens to put you in the 'superior' intelligence group.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j176/jonathan-mcc/6ECDFFB5-0DCE-408A-9EA4-79D135258698_zps9f230wk1.jpg (http://s80.photobucket.com/user/jonathan-mcc/media/6ECDFFB5-0DCE-408A-9EA4-79D135258698_zps9f230wk1.jpg.html)

Apparently all the high IQ Republicans decided to vote for Kerry over Bush, you're welcome to explain that to me. Though, as i previously mentioned i don't put much weight in the IQ argument, but if you do, that looks a lil awkward.

LOL... "This data has been published in the Economist and the St. Petersburg Times, though this does not mean it should be taken as fact"

Further, this is clearly intended to mislead ... average IQ of an entire state could be interpreted such that in those states that voted "blue", the Dems really had lower IQ's but there were far more of them and the reds in that state had much higher IQs but fewer of them. Now if they had shown the average IQs of blue vs red voters it coould very well be a different story.

Noir
05-22-2014, 05:50 AM
LOL... "This data has been published in the Economist and the St. Petersburg Times, though this does not mean it should be taken as fact" Further, this is clearly intended to mislead ... average IQ of an entire state could be interpreted such that in those states that voted "blue", the Dems really had lower IQ's but there were far more of them and the reds in that state had much higher IQs but fewer of them. Now if they had shown the average IQs of blue vs red voters it coould very well be a different story.

Yes as with all sampled statistics, the data is not fact.

And i really don't get how you are discrediting the results =/ Like states that are full of intelligent republicans are getting outvoted by fewer (less intelligent) democrats? And not just in one or two cases, but in pretty much every Blue state? (And vice-versa for Red states). How odd.

jimnyc
05-22-2014, 08:27 AM
Yes as with all sampled statistics, the data is not fact.

And i really don't get how you are discrediting the results =/ Like states that are full of intelligent republicans are getting outvoted by fewer (less intelligent) democrats? And not just in one or two cases, but in pretty much every Blue state? (And vice-versa for Red states). How odd.

Not odd at all if the sampling is like 300 people, the sampling done by a liberal group and the data and methodology used is not posted here. VERY rarely do I ever use polls, only as a gimmick. Using .000001 percentage of a population of a country or state is not representative of the people, IMO. No different than you stating that the people in the videos may have been cherry picked (which is more than likely correct). I put a "little" more belief into it when it either Rasmussen or Gallup, and even they still use tiny percentages.

With that said, and while I agree with 98% of the text of your post - the polling picture seems worthless to me.

jimnyc
05-22-2014, 08:48 AM
I just thought of another angle, so bear with me as I make up numbers....

Let's say this is NY. Let's say we have 200,000 residents, equally split up - 100k of democrats and 100k of republicans. 80,000 democrats vote for Kerry while 50,000 vote for Bush. In other words, only 130,000 of the 200,000 came out to vote. Without exact data of WHO came out to vote, this poll is 100% useless. All the poll tells us is the IQ tall of the state and which politician won the state.

I haven't posted what I've found yet, as none are actual government data that I would trust. But I found 3 sources of IQ's per state so far, and all 3 are different numbers, and Noir's is the 4th different number. I found some by the NAEP (whatever that is) and the state/numbers were totally different.

jimnyc
05-22-2014, 08:53 AM
Damn, that's what I get for looking this crap up, Noir's damn picture was all a damn hoax!!! Sorry Noir) (don't bother with the pdf file it talks about, the link is dead...

Average IQ by State: Honest Numbers at Last

One of the most popular Web postings of November 2004 was a table purporting to show that John Kerry had swept the 16 states with the highest average IQs (such as Connecticut with its 113 mean). George W. Bush, in contrast, had carried the 26 dumbest states (such as Utah at only 87).

The first person to post these data after the election exulted: "Wow, what can I say, in the first 24 hours over 540,000+ people viewed this page!"

I would guesstimate that total viewership of the IQ table ultimately approached ten million fellow Democrats —all consoling themselves with the thought that what they lacked in quantity of voters, they more than made up for in quality of brainpower.

But it was all a complete hoax. And I had already pointed it out the previous May. Then, The Economist magazine fell for an earlier Bush v. Gore 2000 version, which it later retracted.

Still, the question of average state IQ scores is one that millions find fascinating, so I`m glad that the scientific journal Intelligence has in press an article entitled Estimating state IQ: Measurement challenges and preliminary correlates [PDF file] by Michael A. McDaniel, a widely published professor at the Virginia Commonwealth University school of business. (Thanks to Dienekes`s blog for the tip. We publish this new state IQ table here. The earlier hoax data is in the right hand column.)

http://www.vdare.com/articles/average-iq-by-state-honest-numbers-at-last

And Snopes covered this one as well:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/stateiq.asp

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-22-2014, 09:47 AM

States do not have IQ'S, people do. I post a link that dealt with IQ'S based upon criteria designed to measure IQ , human IQ not state voting!! While you try to counter with state's IQS AND VOTING RECORDS!!!
GIVE ME A BREAK.
Your counter proof was laughable on many levels.
But hey, if it floats your liberal boat sail with it amigo..-Tyr