PDA

View Full Version : Jim is killing the forum because he has no balls...

Arbo
05-16-2014, 04:16 PM
LOL. Man you are so predictable and so easily lead like a bitch.

The reality is I came here looking for a decent place. I found logroller and fj and a few others that actually have a brian in their heads, whereas most of the others are you 'home crew' of stupid morons that do nothing but repeat talking points and slap each other on the back with a 'good job' when they say something stupid.

I mentioned time and time again, having read NUMEROUS other threads by you whining about the lack of activity on the forum, what the problem was. But you not only do not want to man up and get rid of those problems, you defend them, you protect them, and you don't even mouth off to them as you do to those that tell you what you damn problem is.

So it's funny as hell to come back and see you posted yet another little bitch whining thread about how the forum is failing. Yes, you are right, it is YOUR FAULT. Because you don't listen to anyone but your little home team of trolls that run off every damn person that comes here.

Now according to your 'rules' (which are barely enforced, and when they are they favor your home crew of fucktards) I am free to post in the cage like this, and saw whatever the hell I want. So let's just see if you let this be, or you become a big pussy like you did in the thread the below quote is from.

You're 100% correct, history will show that I'm not fond of people trolling in otherwise cool and welcoming threads. I'm sorry you disagree with that policy but am glad you're having a good day! We here at DP truly appreciate your participation, trolling and overall disrespect for every member you come across.

/Arbo decided to dismiss himself from this thread :)

Arbo
05-16-2014, 05:35 PM
That was quite timely of Arbo.

Good on you, Arbo. Only you can't see this. Ah well.

Yeah, I can see it. I know 'big bad jim' likes to strut around like he is some big shot, with his little gang of trolls, blind to the fact that they are the one's that have killed the forum… and he LOVES to thread ban me for doing the same shit his little gang of trolls does… but that doesn't mean what is said can not be seen. ;)

Pretty teen girl of him, but that's not new.

jimnyc
05-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Not taking the baby bait. Goodbye.

NightTrain
05-16-2014, 10:09 PM
[/FONT]

Yeah, I can see it. I know 'big bad jim' likes to strut around like he is some big shot, with his little gang of trolls, blind to the fact that they are the one's that have killed the forum… and he LOVES to thread ban me for doing the same shit his little gang of trolls does… but that doesn't mean what is said can not be seen. ;)

Pretty teen girl of him, but that's not new.

Jim doesn't have a 'gang of trolls', he's perfectly capable of building a bulletproof case in a debate all by himself. He's the same guy that I ran across in 2001 right after 9/11 happened, and I helped him found USMB along with another guy we met. The only thing that's changed is his skills in debating that he's honed to a razor's edge since then.

All you had to do was be somewhat respectful and things would have been fine. You might have even found a few friends here.

However, since you're banned now and can only read this as a guest and can't respond, I'll leave you with this little pearl of wisdom :

Fuck with the Bull, you get the Horn.

jafar00
05-17-2014, 03:33 AM
One of the better forum meltdowns I've seen in a while. Cya Arbo :)

Abbey Marie
05-17-2014, 10:11 AM
Some people can never let go...

jimnyc
05-17-2014, 01:26 PM
Some people can never let go...

And he does it at every board, a simple search on his username brings up interesting results. This one is a fun read though!

http://rctruth.com/index.php?topic=221.0

Same trolling and even very similar complaints to those who dare disagree with him. Looks like these guys got tired of his crap. Sucks when stuff like this is out there for the world to see on such a short 4 letter username! :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
05-17-2014, 02:10 PM
And he does it at every board, a simple search on his username brings up interesting results. This one is a fun read though!

Same trolling and even very similar complaints to those who dare disagree with him. Looks like these guys got tired of his crap. Sucks when stuff like this is out there for the world to see on such a short 4 letter username! :laugh2:

Thanks for the link- muy interesting!

Jeff
05-17-2014, 05:17 PM

I called it, this guy was always looking for one thing, to stir the pot, but he did get one to follow him :rolleyes: yes there is a shoe for every foot :laugh:

jimnyc
05-17-2014, 06:06 PM
I called it, this guy was always looking for one thing, to stir the pot, but he did get one to follow him :rolleyes: yes there is a shoe for every foot :laugh:

To give others an idea, this is the guy who wants to complain about the board:

Now, you THINK that by using an IP protector like "protectedgroup.com" to hide your location works, well, it fools some IP tracing tools, but NOT MINE and it comes RIGHT BACK TO bresnan.net IN COLORADO.

You also registered as "fuckjimB" which you later changed to "whatever" then deleted, when you got caught...
You used the TomGeorgia email adress to register. And the IP adress came back to, class, everybody:
Yes, @bresnan.net in Colorado.

And you denied it all. Paul Arbogast, you are a lousy liar. You are using multiple names to beat up on other users, you are having conversations with yourself, and you are pretending to be other people.
Frankly, you are a internet nightmare.
I am going to write the AMA about this, for sure. To have put you in charge of the AMA forum is completely insane.

I know it has been said before, that Jim Graham could not trace an IP from a hole in his ass, this shows that is true, there is NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that "fuckjimb/whatever" and "arbo" are the same person. "NoFlyZone" here was 95% positively the same person. I did not ban "fuckjimb/whatever", Paul Arbogast deleted the name himself after I caught him.

What a sad loser. It's not like we have a lot of rules here, it took you one day to break the only one. But the dirty deceptiveness of Arbo/Paul is just about as foul as it gets. Beware of this guy.

aboutime
05-18-2014, 03:20 PM
To give others an idea, this is the guy who wants to complain about the board:

Good job jim. Sounds like he was just jealous we have woman with more Gonads than he could ever dream of in a lifetime.

I knew there was a reason I had him on IGNORE.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-18-2014, 09:47 PM

I realized last time he came here I put that sick puppy on permanent ignore almost immediately. It was clear to me that he was just an attention seeking self-absorbed freak..
True waste of air IMHO.. It was so easy for me to see that he was a chronic lying piece of scum!

Now reading this thread just validates my original judgment on the asshat...--Tyr