PDA

View Full Version : CNN to White House: "How many dead veterans do you need?"

Little-Acorn
05-19-2014, 02:49 PM
The White House has already announced that it knew nothing about these VA death scandles, until it read about them in the newspapers. And here, they simply try to brush off questions with the usual talking points and platitudes.

Even CNN is getting tired of the constant "We knew nothing, it's not a big deal, we're handling it, nothing to see here, move along" attitude the White House takes to each and every thing that goes wrong in the Obama administration. And that's a lot of things going wrong.

But these same media outlets will support the next Democrat who runs for President, just as they supported the last ten.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.businessinsider.com/jake-tapper-mcdonough-interview-2014-5

CNN's Jake Tapper Grills White House Chief Of Staff: 'How Many Dead Veterans Do You Need?'

May 15, 2014, 6:15 PM

CNN’s Jake Tapper hit White House Chief of Staff Dennis McDonough hard over the Veteran’s Affairs scandal Thursday afternoon on The Lead.

Tapper asked McDonough how it’s possible for President Obama to continue to place confidence in Shineski when the Secretary has made a mess of veterans and their medical treatments.

“The Obama Administration cares deeply about veterans and wants to ensure that they will receive all treatment necessary,” McDonough replied.

Regarding Shinseki’s role in the fiasco, McDonough told Tapper, “He holds himself to account.”

Tapper, visibly upset with McDonough’s praise and defense of Shinseki, impatiently asked the Chief of Staff, “How many dead veterans do you need before somebody asks the question within the White House, ‘Maybe this guy isn’t the best steward of these veterans?’”

aboutime
05-19-2014, 03:12 PM
As a VETERAN. I know, without any doubt. Carney, Obama, and the Clintons KNOW they are LYING, LYING, LYING.

Personally. Due to the wonderful VA they pretend they just learned about. I was forced to seek CIVILIAN medical care for my Cancer, Heart attacks, Spinal injuries, and whatever else anyone can think of. WITHOUT dental..as a matter of fact.

So. When THEY lie about when they learned about this.

How high, or deep can anyone stack BULL SHIT?

They set the record for LIES.

As for not knowing. I am reminded of BENGHAZI...Obama didn't know. IRS scandal...Obama didn't know.

TRUCK FULL OF OBAMA BS...we all have to let him know. HE STINKS!

DragonStryk72
05-19-2014, 04:02 PM
So, their great defense is that they're incompetent, instead of ignoring us vets?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-19-2014, 04:31 PM
Yet another , Hogan's Hero's , SERGEANT SHUTZ defense,

I know nothingggggggg, nothinggggggggg....

Da black messiah knows nothing but is hailed to be not only a genius but a truly great leader.

Mr. 57 states is the damn fraud I've been declaring the scum to be all along!! --Tyr

hjmick
05-19-2014, 04:44 PM
Tapper is one of the good ones...

Little-Acorn
05-19-2014, 07:07 PM
So, their great defense is that they're incompetent, instead of ignoring us vets?

They have their priorities, is all. They are definitely fast-tracking the really important cases. If a few soldiers die while they are waitingtheir turn... well, as another Obama official said a few years ago, "If you're going to make an omelet, you'll have to break a few eggs."

Sorry, vets, this case was considered nore necessary than yours.

Bradley Manning has been fast-tracked for his operation to theoretically change him from a man to a woman.

---------------------------------------------

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/05/14/pentagon-chelsea-manning/9069755/

Pentagon pushes Manning transfer for gender treatment

Tom Vanden Brook and Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY 6:10 p.m. EDT May 14, 2014

WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has approved an Army request to transfer national-security secrets leaker Pvt. Chelsea Manning to a civilian prison that could provide her treatment to transition to a woman, Pentagon officials say.

"The Secretary approved a request by Army leadership to evaluate potential treatment options for inmates diagnosed with gender dysphoria," Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon press secretary, said in a statement.

The soldier, formerly named Bradley Manning, was convicted of sending classified documents to anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks. Manning is serving a 35-year prison sentence and is eligible for parole in seven years.

Manning has asked for hormone therapy and to be able to live as a woman.

tailfins
05-19-2014, 09:22 PM
The White House has already announced that it knew nothing about these VA death scandles, until it read about them in the newspapers. And here, they simply try to brush off questions with the usual talking points and platitudes.

Even CNN is getting tired of the constant "We knew nothing, it's not a big deal, we're handling it, nothing to see here, move along" attitude the White House takes to each and every thing that goes wrong in the Obama administration. And that's a lot of things going wrong.

But these same media outlets will support the next Democrat who runs for President, just as they supported the last ten.

-------------------------------------------

http://www.businessinsider.com/jake-tapper-mcdonough-interview-2014-5

CNN's Jake Tapper Grills White House Chief Of Staff: 'How Many Dead Veterans Do You Need?'

May 15, 2014, 6:15 PM

CNN’s Jake Tapper hit White House Chief of Staff Dennis McDonough hard over the Veteran’s Affairs scandal Thursday afternoon on The Lead.

Tapper asked McDonough how it’s possible for President Obama to continue to place confidence in Shineski when the Secretary has made a mess of veterans and their medical treatments.

“The Obama Administration cares deeply about veterans and wants to ensure that they will receive all treatment necessary,” McDonough replied.

Regarding Shinseki’s role in the fiasco, McDonough told Tapper, “He holds himself to account.”

Tapper, visibly upset with McDonough’s praise and defense of Shinseki, impatiently asked the Chief of Staff, “How many dead veterans do you need before somebody asks the question within the White House, ‘Maybe this guy isn’t the best steward of these veterans?’”

Do you suppose Candy Crowley is starting to feel a little guilt over covering for Obama about Benghazi in the debates? I'm still amazed there wasn't more outrage over her interfering in the Presidential debates.

gabosaurus
05-19-2014, 10:11 PM
The Veteran's Administration and its hospitals and clinics have been poorly run and administered for decades. Why are people just starting to ask questions about it now?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-19-2014, 11:28 PM
They have their priorities, is all. They are definitely fast-tracking the really important cases. If a few soldiers die while they are waitingtheir turn... well, as another Obama official said a few years ago, "If you're going to make an omelet, you'll have to break a few eggs."

Sorry, vets, this case was considered nore necessary than yours.

Bradley Manning has been fast-tracked for his operation to theoretically change him from a man to a woman.

---------------------------------------------

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2014/05/14/pentagon-chelsea-manning/9069755/

Pentagon pushes Manning transfer for gender treatment

Tom Vanden Brook and Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY 6:10 p.m. EDT May 14, 2014

WASHINGTON — Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel has approved an Army request to transfer national-security secrets leaker Pvt. Chelsea Manning to a civilian prison that could provide her treatment to transition to a woman, Pentagon officials say.

"The Secretary approved a request by Army leadership to evaluate potential treatment options for inmates diagnosed with gender dysphoria," Navy Rear Adm. John Kirby, the Pentagon press secretary, said in a statement.

The soldier, formerly named Bradley Manning, was convicted of sending classified documents to anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks. Manning is serving a 35-year prison sentence and is eligible for parole in seven years.

Manning has asked for hormone therapy and to be able to live as a woman.
News today had a story that VA just announced paying for a same sex death benefit to the deceased military wife of another female military member!!!
SEE THE PRIORITIES THE FFING BAMSCUM PRESENTS!!!!!!?????
All this crap comes from him.....anybody think it's rogue thinking and actions hasn't a damn clue just how damn dictatorial the ffing bastard is! His agenda is ran with an Iron fist.... --Tyr

CSM
05-20-2014, 06:14 AM
Anyone here think Obamacare will be any better?

fj1200
05-20-2014, 07:55 AM
News today had a story that VA just announced paying for a same sex death benefit to the deceased military wife of another female military member!!!
SEE THE PRIORITIES THE FFING BAMSCUM PRESENTS!!!!!!?????
All this crap comes from him.....anybody think it's rogue thinking and actions hasn't a damn clue just how damn dictatorial the ffing bastard is! His agenda is ran with an Iron fist.... --Tyr

:rolleyes: Dogmatic purity indeed.

They were married.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2014, 08:48 AM
:rolleyes: Dogmatic purity indeed.

They were married.

NOT IN MY DAMN BOOK!!!!
I am married and my opposite does not swing the same equipment that I do!!

They were perverts living together. The sad fact government has decided to sanction
this perversion sickens moral people that are not gullible and blinded propagandized
dumbasses IMHO.

Would you also be going with the government sanctioning child molestation because --"its da law"!
That's likely the next step..

If so then be a bot... Something this man will never be even if it costs me my life!!

Not dogmatic purity, rather ethical standards that will never be abandoned...
Never given up to please the insanity of others , any others!--Tyr

fj1200
05-20-2014, 08:55 AM
NOT IN MY DAMN BOOK!!!!

Funny thing though is that it's the law that determines actions and not your "damn book." Of course the law is what proves the lie to the rest of your post.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-20-2014, 09:17 AM
[
QUOTE=fj1200;690999]Funny thing though is that it's the law that determines actions and not your "damn book." Of course the law is what proves the lie to the rest of your post.
[/QUOTE]

Of course the law is what proves the lie to the rest of your post

You have your standards and I have mine.
None of my post was a lie but you go ahead living in the world your little heart desires.
I'll not bow to appease man , beast or anything but the one true God.
The bible puts your words to the test and they come up hollow and false IMHO....
That's about as nice as I can put it..... --Tyr

fj1200
05-20-2014, 09:24 AM
You have your standards and I have mine.
None of my post was a lie...

It's not about standards it's about law and regulations. And it was all law unless you can point to the "rogue thinking."

Little-Acorn
05-20-2014, 11:15 AM

Of course it will be.

If you define "better" the way our leaders currently do, of course: "Generating more votes for Democrats".

What else matters?

Yeah Nope
05-20-2014, 11:40 AM
Do you suppose Candy Crowley is starting to feel a little guilt over covering for Obama about Benghazi in the debates? I'm still amazed there wasn't more outrage over her interfering in the Presidential debates.

I doubt it, if anything she probably feels smug for getting away with it.

NightTrain
05-20-2014, 11:54 AM

Considering that the USPS has hemorrhaged $1.9 Billion in the first 3 months of this year just handling mail, I'd say we're in for a whole lot of trouble when the U.S. Government starts handling your Chemo, which is just a tad more expensive.

Yeah Nope
05-20-2014, 12:17 PM
The Veteran's Administration and its hospitals and clinics have been poorly run and administered for decades. Why are people just starting to ask questions about it now?

I think part of the reason is to illustrate just how how badly a US bureaucracy can administer a single payer healthcare system.

Despite the effectiveness of single payer systems in other countries (that aren't nearly as effective as some would have you believe), US bureaucracies have something those other countries don't. Ferderal worker programs seemingly designed to employ the least educated, least motivated, and least able people possible. Then there are the federal worker unions which guarantee that these paragons of mediocrity cannot be terminated unless that actually cause deaths. Even then they will likely be put on paid leave until they can be quietly shifted to some other department.

As badly as many US bureaucracies are run (DMV, USPS, IRS, etc.) an entire nation reliant on such for their healthcare should be terrifying to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

aboutime
05-20-2014, 03:57 PM

Obamacare is just a branch of the poorly run, lousy administration of the VA.

No differences whenever Government tries to run anything.