PDA

View Full Version : Corsi: Benghazi-gate can get rid of Obama and Hillary at the same time -

Jeff
05-21-2014, 04:21 AM
I don't see this happening but what a great thing it would be to get rid of two criminals that quickly, personally I feel it is the only chance we have of not sinking our Country. Obama has brought us to our knees and we have 2 more years but I don't think he will bring the Country all the way down but if Hillary gets 4 more years I think the deal will be done, and for the record I believe Obama was out to destroy this Country, Hillary just doesn't care , you only have to look at how slick Willie made a fool out of her in front of the world and she had little to no issue with it provided she could keep power, that shows how her term as president would go.

(Dr. Jerome Corsi) – Imagine this.
Benghazi-gate may bring down both Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
Right now, we are about to get the truth about what really happened at Benghazi and the one thing neither Barack Obama nor Hillary Clinton can withstand is for the truth to come out about Benghazi.
FAX BLAST SPECIAL: Impeach Obama NOW! (https://www.teaparty.org/campaigns/impeach-obama.php)
Yes.
Just around the corner, we will have the opportunity to impeach Barack Obama and block Hillary Clinton from the presidency.
- See more at: http://www.teaparty.org/corsi-benghazi-gate-can-get-rid-obama-hillary-time-42223/#sthash.7MxN92hf.dpuf

http://www.teaparty.org/corsi-benghazi-gate-can-get-rid-obama-hillary-time-42223/

darin
05-21-2014, 09:45 AM
Will not matter. The public hates truth.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Will not matter. The public hates truth.

Currently we have a government induced reality where TRUTH is by and large hated by the masses of cowardly, appeasing and dumbed down stooges the government buys and caters to !!
One part is about 95% of an entire race!! How's that for a successful methodology?
Blacks curse this nation with their sold out vote.
Dems saw this long ago and took advantage of that infinite lack of honor and decency amongst them as a group.
They vote for the freebie program and all else can just go to hell in their minds .
If such truth makes me a racist I'll wear that badge with glowing honors and pride that soothes my soul!!
I stand to present TRUTH without regard to whom it may offend or please...
Makes me a hated man on every forum I care to comment on...... --Tyr

aboutime
05-21-2014, 02:04 PM
Currently we have a government induced reality where TRUTH is by and large hated by the masses of cowardly, appeasing and dumbed down stooges the government buys and caters to !!
One part is about 95% of an entire race!! How's that for a successful methodology?
Blacks curse this nation with their sold out vote.
Dems saw this long ago and took advantage of that infinite lack of honor and decency amongst them as a group.
They vote for the freebie program and all else can just go to hell in their minds .
If such truth makes me a racist I'll wear that badge with glowing honors and pride that soothes my soul!!
I stand to present TRUTH without regard to whom it may offend or please...
Makes me a hated man on every forum I care to comment on...... --Tyr

Tyr. Kinda explains why so many Ignore most of what I say here as well. Oh, how easily everyone uses others these days?