PDA

View Full Version : Unpatriotic Racists,’ Says Wheel Of Fortune’s Pat Sajak

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
05-21-2014, 09:57 AM
http://www.inquisitr.com/1260164/global-warming-a-climate-change-hoax-by-unpatriotic-racists-says-wheel-of-fortunes-pat-sajak/

Unpatriotic Racists,’ Says Wheel Of Fortune’s Pat Sajak

Global Warming A Climate Change Hoax By ‘Unpatriotic Racists,’ Says Wheel Of Fortune’s Pat Sajak

Climate Change Hoax

Global warming is one giant climate change hoax that’s being promoted by “unpatriotic racists” who are just trying to line their own pockets according to Pat Sajak, famous host of the Wheel Of Fortune TV show.

In a related report by The Inquisitr, while some people are bashing CNN for giving so-called “science deniers” a voice, others claim Bill Nye is being accused of bullying anyone who disagrees with him over climate change. The antagonistic political landscape has caused harm to the careers who do not agree with the consensus. For example, renowned Swedish climatologist Lennart Bengtsson says he was forced to resign from a global warming think tank called the Global Warming Policy Foundation because he was attempting to “bring more common sense into the global climate change debate.” Instead, Bengtsson claims the political pressure forced upon him was so overwhelming that he’s reminded of the McCarthy era:

“The problem we have now in the scientific community is that some scientists are mixing up their scientific role with that of climate activist … It is an indication of how science is gradually being influenced by political views.”

Well, Pat Sajak would probably agree with that climatologist in regards to the nature of his accusation. The Wheel Of Fortune host has been claiming a global warming hoax repeatedly from his Twitter account

Well, his career is soon to be over.. I hope he is already retired and living on a fine pension and accumulated wealth. Because the Global Warming Gestapo will soon be all over him with deadly intentions!-Tyr

Abbey Marie
05-21-2014, 11:23 AM
I have to agree- his days may now be numbered.

Yeah Nope
05-21-2014, 12:05 PM
I have to agree- his days may now be numbered.

Sad but true, he'll be lucky if they only destroy him socially.

NightTrain
05-21-2014, 12:35 PM
I remember him doing that show back when I was a kid, although I'll freely admit I was watching it because of Vanna White. I was in love.

I'm pretty sure Pat is sitting pretty, financially speaking, and could retire easily if he chose to.

But I can't see how his opinion would affect his job - he's a game show host, not a news anchor. He doesn't give political monologues on the show, at least any that I've ever seen.

aboutime
05-21-2014, 01:44 PM
Well, his career is soon to be over.. I hope he is already retired and living on a fine pension and accumulated wealth. Because the Global Warming Gestapo will soon be all over him with deadly intentions!-Tyr

Pat's probably not worried in the least. He isn't just a pussycat like many might believe. In fact. Pat was an ARMED FORCES RADIO celebrity during Vietnam...In Vietnam. Much like Robin Williams played in "GOOD MORNING VIETNAM".

Pat's not scared to express himself, and the only people who will punish him for what he has said, are those who "CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH".

Those who will attempt to destroy him in their many ways. Will only point out how UNPATRIOTIC, and RACIST...they are.
Proving PAT right.

Yeah Nope
05-21-2014, 02:01 PM
But I can't see how his opinion would affect his job - he's a game show host, not a news anchor.

He's still part of the Hollyweird circle, where saying the wrong thing gets you blacklisted at best.

aboutime
05-21-2014, 02:06 PM
He's still part of the Hollyweird circle, where saying the wrong thing gets you blacklisted at best.

NAW! Take note of how many Phony, self-proclaimed Veteran Lover's in Hollyweird are jumping to place OBAMA THE LIAR, about the VA Scandle on their BLACKLIST (Pun intended)?