PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bomber Tsarnaev's Boat Note: 'We Muslims Are One Body'

jimnyc
05-22-2014, 01:39 PM
In a word - psycho

Accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev wrote a note declaring “we Muslims are one body” as he emerged from the boat where he had hidden from investigators, according to a report based on court documents.

The accused bomber wrote about his dead brother, Tamerlan, NBC News affiliate in Boston WHDH reported.

"I do not mourn because his soul is very much alive. God has a plan for each person. Mine was to hide in this boat and shed some light on our actions,” Tsarnaev wrote in the note, according to WHDH.

amerlan Tsarnaev died on his way to the hospital after the bombings in April 2013. Dzhokar Tsarnaev is charged with using a weapon of mass destruction resulting in the deaths of a boy and three other people.

In his note, Tsarnaev added that "...we Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all... know you are fighting men who look into the barrel of your gun and see heaven, now how can you compete with that."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/boston-bomber-tsarnaevs-boat-note-we-muslims-are-one-body-n111751

aboutime
05-22-2014, 01:56 PM
So, our LAME STREAM PRESS keeps helping to Incite his hate by keeping his story on the front page? Sounds like his Propaganda machine is working just as HIS IDOL OBL predicted.

NBC seems to be aiding in his defense. Why am I NOT surprised.

Time magazine will probably choose TSARNAEV as Person of the Year to appease Obama, and the Muslim Brotherhood Campaign...in the same building with the DNC.

Drummond
05-22-2014, 02:32 PM
... Yes, Jafar, I believe he WAS a Muslim !

Care to prove otherwise ?

Abbey Marie
05-22-2014, 03:58 PM
In his note, Tsarnaev added that "...we Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all... know you are fighting men who look into the barrel of your gun and see heaven, now how can you compete with that."

Haha! So, they are all so fearless, yet there he was, hiding his sorry behind under a tarp, trying desperately to stay away from those very gun barrels. Stupid liar.

gabosaurus
05-22-2014, 05:33 PM
In a word - psycho

They were psychos. Neither of the Boston bombers was really a Muslim. Though they may profess such. They weren't part of any established group. Never visited a mosque or quoted the Quran.
You can bite people and proclaim yourself to be a dog. But it doesn't actually make you a dog.

jafar00
05-22-2014, 08:43 PM
... Yes, Jafar, I believe he WAS a Muslim !

Care to prove otherwise ?

Maybe he was, but Jim used a better word to describe him ;)