PDA

View Full Version : Boobs

NightTrain
05-23-2014, 05:53 PM
God dammit, Mitch! :thumb:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/sF7K5bsj7mk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

gabosaurus
05-24-2014, 11:00 AM
Of course, some of us aren't qualified to take yoga classes. :cool:

tailfins
05-25-2014, 09:28 PM
The feminists would actually like the way I've programmed my mind in this matter. For example, some chick on a bus in Rio de Janeiro started rubbing up against me. I glared at her and said, "Get away pickpocket." (Fora, sua bate-carteira) I prepared beforehand to be difficult to pickpocket. When a feminist shows off her breasts, she is picking a fight just like someone who tailgates in traffic with their high beams. You don't stare when you think of it as a hostile act. However I might ask her if she was trying to set up the Yoga school for a lawsuit.

tailfins
05-25-2014, 09:56 PM
I was just remembering the opposite too. Before I met my wife I was in a small town in one of the poorer states in Brazil. This really cute chick said to me that she was taking off her panties because she didn't want to send mixed signals, making it clear she was totally and completely available. I asked her why she did what I considered an extreme measure. She said many of the guys in town either get drunk and stab each other to death or take off to Sao Paulo. She said it was necessary not to waste time or else she winds up going home to watch television alone while some other girl got company.