PDA

View Full Version : NY man kills his wife for cooking the wrong dinner

Jeff
05-26-2014, 07:06 AM
I have no idea if this story is true or made up and honestly it doesn't matter, what does matter is the defense, it is happening all over the country, " it was allowed in my old country, my religion allows it" these are the stories we hear all the time and then we have those in our Government ( sympathizers ) that go along with that trash. If you live in Iraq you must obey the laws there so why not when you come to America ya live by our laws ? That just seems so easy but for many it is there defense, and the worst part is we have yo yo's that will go along with it.

In our latest episode of “How to Coexist with the Religion of Peace” we learn how followers deal with simple domestic issues — such as cooking the wrong dinner.
According to the New York Post (http://nypost.com/2014/05/21/man-charged-with-killing-wife-after-she-made-him-the-wrong-dinner/), a Pakistani immigrant beat his wife to death in their Brooklyn home after she made the mistake of cooking him lentils for dinner instead of the hearty meal of goat meat that he craved, according to court papers. Noor Hussain, 75, was so outraged over the vegetarian fare that he pummeled his wife, Nazar Hussain, 66, with a stick until she was a “bloody mess,” according to prosecutors and court papers.

Defense attorney Julie Clark admitted Hussain beat his wife — but argued that he is guilty “only” of manslaughter because he didn’t intend to kill her. In Pakistan, Clark said, beating one’s wife is customary. “He comes from a culture where he thinks this is appropriate conduct, where he can hit his wife,” Clark said in her opening statements at the Brooklyn Supreme Court bench trial. “He culturally believed he had the right to hit his wife and discipline his wife.”

http://allenbwest.com/2014/05/ny-man-kills-wife-cooking-wrong-dinner/

Abbey Marie
05-26-2014, 11:20 AM
He comes from a culture where he thinks this is appropriate conduct, where he can hit his wife,” Clark said in her opening statements at the Brooklyn Supreme Court bench trial. “He culturally believed he had the right to hit his wife and discipline his wife.”

Therein lies the problem with our PC pro-immigrant current society. In the past, people who immigrated knew that they were going to live under our laws. Our current world-view liberals think it is wrong of us to impose our own laws on newcomers to our country. How gauche, how "American" of us. I agree with the OP- we will see more and more of this mindset in the near future.

Drummond
05-26-2014, 11:28 AM
Therein lies the problem with our PC pro-immigrant current society. In the past, people who immigrated knew that they were going to live under our laws. Our current world-view liberals think it is wrong of us to impose our own laws on newcomers to our country. How gauche, how "American" of us. I agree with the OP- we will see more and more of this mindset in the near future.

Your liberals are copying ours, then. This is just one more example of a cloning of values from one Left-wing led society to another. It's supposed to be 'enlightened' to 'respect' values from other cultures, irrespective of where they lead, to the extent that you tolerate their enactment, or at least, excuse them.

... although I think our Archbishop of Canterbury went way too far when he said in an interview that a limited form of Sharia Law should be accepted in Britain !!