PDA

View Full Version : Dictatorship: Men have the right to rape unveiled women

Jeff
05-27-2014, 09:57 AM
Iran such a nice place to live :rolleyes:

Mohabat News - Thousands of women in Iran have shared photos of themselves without the mandatory headscarf (I.e. hijab). The popular action has so far attracted more than 300 thousand users on Facebook and thousands of Twitter users tweeting under the hashtag #MyStealthyFreedom (http://mohabatnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8579:iranian-women-snap-stealthy-photos-free-of-hijab-&catid=35:inside-iran&Itemid=278). The Facebook page was created by Masih Alinejad, an Iranian journalist living in exile in London, England.Attempting to spread fear among Iranian civil society, *Tasnim, a state-run news agency in Iran controlled and operated by the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corp (IRGC), interviewed Hadi Sharifi, a "media activist" (I.e. Regime propaganda activist), who attempted to send the message to campaign supporters: stop, or else.In the interview Sharifi accused Alinejad of being associated with the CIA and explained that those who have "liked" the campaign's Facebook page did so to stay informed of the developments instead of being aligned or supportive of the cause. Sharifi said that if women feel it is their right to show off their beauty, or appear any which way they desire in society, or reveal their beauty to men, then they should also consider the right of men to enjoy women. He attempted to explain that because it is natural and instinctual for a man to be drawn to the beauty of a woman and seek sex with her, it is a man's right to benefit from what he loves. Sharifi said that when a man forces himself onto a woman because she is "showing off her beauty", this [should not] be considered rape.

The Bold sounds logical to me :rolleyes:

http://mohabatnews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8661:dictatorship-men-have-the-right-to-rape-unveiled-women&catid=35:inside-iran&Itemid=278

jafar00
05-27-2014, 08:29 PM
If a "media activist" says it, it must be right. Right? :rolleyes:

NightTrain
05-27-2014, 08:31 PM

What is the purpose of a burka and the black bedsheet?

aboutime
05-27-2014, 08:40 PM

JAFAR. You rely upon, and trust AL-JAZEERA? Right?

Jeff
05-28-2014, 07:03 AM

Nope not at all but in the same token , because some OK guy on a message board says the entire wold is wrong only he knows the truth than we must believe him :eek:

Get off the this must be from a redneck site, check the big sites they have similar stories everyday.

gabosaurus
05-28-2014, 11:06 AM
What is the purpose of a burka and the black bedsheet?

What is the purpose of the yarmulke and long beard?

jimnyc
05-28-2014, 11:45 AM

At least not for subjugation

NightTrain
05-28-2014, 11:54 AM

I'm pretty sure it's not to hide their features from sex-crazed individuals wearing black sheets.

jafar00
05-29-2014, 02:00 AM
Nope not at all but in the same token , because some OK guy on a message board says the entire wold is wrong only he knows the truth than we must believe him :eek:

Get off the this must be from a redneck site, check the big sites they have similar stories everyday.

I didn't mention the site. Just the fact that some random blogger's comments become major news to some.

At least not for subjugation

You haven't met a Hasidic Jew have you?

jimnyc
05-29-2014, 07:16 AM

Friends with one, who believe it or not is a friend of my Muslims friends. But the Hasidic community here is rather large. And I admit that I don't care for their treatment of women either, but I don't see them beating the women, or discriminating to the point they can't get educated, or drive, or go in public with other men - nor do I see them being put to death for adultery, and that sentence being upheld by Sharia courts. So sure, subjugation, but on an entirely different level, or different universe.

aboutime
05-29-2014, 03:49 PM
I didn't mention the site. Just the fact that some random blogger's comments become major news to some.

Another of jafar's countless attempts...through propaganda, to switch attention, and divert the context to something else he can defend.

jafar00
05-30-2014, 12:01 AM
It's funny how many people are taking seriously the word of some random blogger.

Friends with one, who believe it or not is a friend of my Muslims friends. But the Hasidic community here is rather large. And I admit that I don't care for their treatment of women either, but I don't see them beating the women, or discriminating to the point they can't get educated, or drive, or go in public with other men - nor do I see them being put to death for adultery, and that sentence being upheld by Sharia courts. So sure, subjugation, but on an entirely different level, or different universe.

Oh yes. Hasidics are all cuddles and love.

These Christian women felt the love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAZfbMccO3A

And these Hasidics are friendly and welcoming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k

jimnyc
05-30-2014, 07:31 AM
Oh yes. Hasidics are all cuddles and love.

Never stated they were, just that the subjugation pales in comparison to how muslim men in SO many places discriminate and abuse women. And I certainly don't see the Hasidic community overrun with adultery killings, honor killings, apostasy rulings, terrorism, barbaric acts...

But to compare a handful of acts to the death, destruction, abuse, discrimination and endless acts of death - is simply silly.

Why don't we see major Jewish states/cities/communities coming out with stories of death every day? Why don't we see stories of endless Jews being killed for leaving their faith? Where are the endless stories about Jewish women being killed for adultery? Or kids and others being sentenced, and perhaps to death, for blasphemy? Where are the public hangings around the world? Where do the Jewish folks have public stonings? Public flogging and whipping?